Optical Illusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Candide said:
fluid...is...is...is that a grenade and severed hand??
freizetablets.jpg

life... but not as we know it
rockface1.jpg

Strange images candide ...

What sols I wonder I would like to look myself

"I am no Geologist but what natural process would turn a rock into a pipe."

Ever hear of a lava tube?

fluid1959 said:
Honestly I can't say .. since none of them appeared on MARS...

But I can really really honestly say.. You don't know crap from shonola........
So interesting rock formations on Earth are irrelevant but interesting rock formations on Mars are a NASA cover up. (but they didn't edit the photos properly).

Right?

We could simply say Earth is ruled out, because there suppose to be intelligence here ;)

crazymikey said:
We could simply say Earth is ruled out, because there suppose to be intelligence here ;)

Right. But no one is suggesting that lava tubes, hoodoos, "Devil's postpiles," arch windows, etc. on Earth are anything but completely natural phenomena. Why is it acceptable to accpet these amazing looking things as natural here, but anything that sort of looks kind of like a triangle or a tube or a letter T, in harsh light in a grainy, cropped digital photograph is likely to be artificial and evidence of intelligent life on Mars?

Now you got it fluid! They ARE just rocks! Because rocks can break and erode into odd looking shapes they may look unnatural to folks who go out of their way to look for unnatural objects.

Fluid, you haven't really commented about the interesting naturally formed rock formations on Earth. Would acknowledging these make you conspiracy theory seem a bit shaky?

Chunky,

I really do not think any of the rock formations posted so far are evidence for Life on Mars. However, there is one image, and something even Fluid has ignored, that seems very strange; back on page 1, in the 2nd set of pictures Fluid posted.

6th(last) in the right row: I have analyzed this picture in photoshop, on highest zoom, 1600% and lower zooms, 23% and I can see an obvious rectangular shape engraved in the middle of the rock. That really is quite strange. I'm not sure what to make of it.

What do you think of that? Surely that's not natural erosion!

Not really seeing anything there. May have to post it and point it out more clearly.
Understand, natural factors of erosion and so forth are only part of the problem in determining the nature of these rocks. The infamous "face" of Cydonia is a perfect example of how light and shadow and viewing angle and such can make things look totally different from their actual appearance.

The other day I was walking to school and on the ground I saw a rock. NASA has some explaining to do. How did a rock end up on earth? The Martians are clearly trying to invade and NASA is covering up

So fluid, remember when you posted a picture of earth, and I showed you the same exact rocks in THAT picture? Why are rocks on mars suddenly a hoax. Do you believe in the segregation of rock and sand?

All these martian rock stuff and some :m: is getting me stoned. I think all those small rocks are probably from an ancient prison colony, if you look at the rocks hard enough they appear to have been made from bigger rocks.

Rock on guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back