Optical Illusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm... do a google search on Devil's Postpile, Mono Lake, Yosemite/El Capitan, Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon, Arches National Park ... find some amazingly unusual rock and sediment formations. Completely natural and explainable ... And WAY cooler looking than anything fluid has shown us here.

head_garment.jpg

rockoutcrop.jpg

rockface.jpg

rockface1.jpg

weatheredpyramid.jpg

these slabs of rock are partially revealed under soil that has been exposed to thousands of years of dry martian winds.

freizetablets.jpg

http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/gallery/all/2/n/037/2N129654764EFF0400P1617R0M1.JPG

The Rorschach inkblot test is a psychological projective test of personality in which a subject's interpretations of ten standard abstract designs are analyzed as a measure of emotional and intellectual functioning and integration. The test is named after Hermann Rorschach (1884-1922) who developed the inkblots, although he did not use them for personality analysis.

The test is considered "projective" because the patient is supposed to project his or her real personality into the inkblot via the interpretation. The inkblots are purportedly ambiguous, structureless entities which are to be given a clear structure by the interpreter. Those who believe in the efficacy of such tests think that they are a way of getting into the deepest recesses of the patient's psyche or subconscious mind. Those who give such tests believe themselves to be experts at interpreting their patients' interpretations

Sol74
Pancamera
This rock appears to have a big leaf of metal hanging down..

sol74a.jpg

Sol 68
Pancam I know worked Rocks when I see em.. Could be A curb etc.....

sol68a.jpg

Sol62
Besides the four hole flange in upper right of this object .. notice weird "T" shaped metal object jutting from below
sol62a.jpg

And the complex structure at the top of this object

sol62c.jpg

Sol 68

I am no Geologist but what natural process would turn a rock into a pipe.

sol68f.jpg

And whats the odds that these 2 triangles lined up by themselves?

sol75d.jpg

Last edited:
fluid1959 said:
I grow weary of thee ignorance postulated by this forum. Claiming competence and ignoring all data.

What data? You're showing a picture and saying "See...it looks like ______"

I can show you hundreds of examples of rock formations far more intricate and artificial looking found right here on Earth that are totally natural in their origin.

Don't try to debunk Fluid you monsters! I have proof that he is right (by proof I of course mean an unsupported anecdote) The other day I was walking outside and I saw a giant bunny in a cloud. NASA IS HIDING LARGE BUNNYS IN CLOUDS! How can you ignore Data (by data I am referring to my own feeling of intellectual superiority) like that?

fluid1959 said:
I love when Morons are free to be Moron's

Morons, really? If there is clear evidence of alien civilization, and the cover up of such, then are we stupid nonbelievers here at the sciforms really the ones who you should be trying to convince? Maybe you should move on to more enlightened circles, where people will be smart enough to ignore what their eyes tell them and see the strangeness of the rocks.

Hi Fluid, the pictures you posted above do not show anything conclusive, in my opinion. The most odd ones I've seen so far I've already outlined:

Let's examine your new ones then:

1: The brightness of this "leaf of metal" is the same as some of the other rocks in the pictures. It would be silly to say it is metal at this stage.

2: I see nothing too unusual

3: Is it so shocking, there are holes in the rock? The weird T shape object, is just a standing rock if you look closely.

4: That is quite strange, but I don't think it's impossible for it to be formed naturally. The inside of it, looks like it maybe hollowed out, but I think's its just the black circle at the end of it, that gives that illusion. It probably isn't hollowed out.

5: Really nothing there.

fluid1959 said:
They display no Data but they talk about the data they could/should display..

That makes a strange kind of since, doesn’t it? Because we are not making any claims, we have not brought any evidence. You, on the other hand, make claims with no evidence, and we say "Show us evidence". Am I to interpret your reply as "Show me evidence for why I should show evidence?" it doesn’t lend much credibility to your original claim.

Crazy I realize many objects are in fact .. just rocks.

Even objects I think are objects are just rocks...

But I have over 4000 various images..

And while I try to display a good image.. I leave it up to you to download the actual sol missions and look at the highest quality you can find.. As any of them would be much clearer than any crops I may put forth..

As far as that sol74 alien egg looking rock.. I have never seen anything like it..

And I have looked.. And pardon me for using word metal but it does appear to be a leaf of material .. to me

The first object in upper left looks to be a symbol on the stone/rock/object.. As it is clear even when not zoomed to jpeg artifact size...

Last edited:
fluid1959 said:

Even objects I think are objects are just rocks...

But I have over 4000 various images..

Are you saying that because you have a lot of pictures of rocks, one of them must have pictures of something that is evidence of alien civilization? I really think you underestimate how many rocks there could really be on the surface of Mars.

fluid1959 said:

As far as that sol74 alien egg looking rock.. I have never seen anything like it..

How can you say a rock looks like an alien egg when we don't know what alien eggs look like ... or even if they lay eggs?

Well clearly chickens are much more intelegent than humans, and they beat us to Mars and are leaving thier own eggs laying around on the ground. Man, nonbelievers are so stupid.

fluid1959 said:
Nonbelievers aren't stupid just you.... Don't you feel special

Come on chunky
Be honest your mouth probably started watering the minute I posted it..

Uh ... nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back