Oppressed women under Islam

Zak,

Hows it going?

Regarding the thread topic, do you live in a Muslim country under Sharia? Do you think your wife would be as free if you did?

hey MadAnt

I ok thanks how goes it wiith you.

i live in england, howveere the girls apart from my wife in those photos dont.

Oh and btw no country lives under sharia.. Sharia can not be implemented in current worldy conditions.

In fact i would say that so called islamic countries are very non-islamic while non islamic countries or more islamic!!!

yes i am much more free to practice my religion without compulsion here than i would be in the KSA.. And i thank the great country i live in for that freedom!!

~~~~~~~~~~~

cheers

zak

And oddly, from the article, even her family are composed of bigots and islamophobes. :eek:

But she said members of her family told her to remove it. She said: “My brother tells me to take it off. He says it is backwards and not necessary.”

Amber has received wedding proposals. She said: “But one suitor said I should take the veil off. I told him I liked the niqab more than him.”

:) I think red may have perhaps not chanced to note that easily half of muslims in Britain are deobandis. Repression isn't always absolute, Sam - but the pressure still exists. Or maybe you forgot about the clampdown in Iran?

geoffy

its all reactionary and birds just thiniking their cool rebelling against western scoiety!!!

like the min skirt in the 60's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~
cheers
zak

Yeah probably. But the movement associated with it is more like Jerry Falwell on crack than kids in bell bottoms and fur vests.

:) I think red may have perhaps not chanced to note that easily half of muslims in Britain are deobandis. Repression isn't always absolute, Sam - but the pressure still exists. Or maybe you forgot about the clampdown in Iran?

Don't throw around words you don't comprehend. What kind of Muslims do you think Indians and Pakistanis are?:rolleyes:

And I bet you never heard that Iran was the first country in the ME to embrace parliamentary democracy. A hundred years ago.

Yeah probably. But the movement associated with it is more like Jerry Falwell on crack than kids in bell bottoms and fur vests.

ok not the best comaprison!!

but i i reckon it is i know birds who were fine one day then a week or 2 later get the tent on!!! As if they are too hot to talk to Zakmiester!!!

Its that and arrogance!!!

Also some girls wear the tent to lure their parents into a false snese of security.. i.e they take it off when they are aroudn the corner and scoot off to see their boyfriends!!! In other words the parents would not even think there child is doing anythign they wont approve of. even if they arent (the parents) that religious anyway

i ahve hard many stories from muslim girls (who dont where the tent) about this behaviour

~~~~~~~~
cheers
zak

And I bet you never heard that Iran was the first country in the ME to embrace parliamentary democracy. A hundred years ago.

Well thank God they finally got their priorities straight. There were women running around uncovered, for crying out loud.

Well thank God they finally got their priorities straight. There were women running around uncovered, for crying out loud.

It helps to kill all the liberals in a 25 year seige of the country. That always brings the most important priorities to the fore.

ok not the best comaprison!!

but i i reckon it is i know birds who were fine one day then a week or 2 later get the tent on!!! As if they are too hot to talk to Zakmiester!!!

"Zakmeister", heh. Office much? Actually I've never even seen the US one.

Anyway: yeah, possibly. It's just that it has some connotations that aren't too great. I dunno.

Cheers,

Geoff

It helps to kill all the liberals in a 25 year seige of the country. That always brings the most important priorities to the fore.

Oh, I agree that the US is responsible for some of the political chaos in the nation. The politicians of that era should probably be tried and shot. But the problem is the Iranian example now. I didn't have a say in the doings of the US government in the 1950s - strangely, they didn't consult me...what's up with that? - but in the present era the "Guardian Council" and Ammy Amster have to go. It's not an "either/or".

Back