Oppressed women under Islam

Hi guys

yes yes i think i find some islamic oppreseed women??

what about this one
PIC_0129.jpg

or this one

PIC_0130.jpg

actually guys i can not find one photo from all my folders which describes the description some of you say that muslim women dress like

~~~~~~~~~~

cheers
zak

Last edited:
is that enough flesh for you guys or do they ahve to ahve their tits hanging out too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zak out

is that enough flesh for you guys or do they ahve to ahve their tits hanging out too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zak out
Come on zak you can't be seriously posting your wife's photo out here...sciforums is a very very evil place!!!

Come on zak you can't be seriously posting your wife's photo out here...sciforums is a very very evil place!!!

Eeerrrrrrrrrrrrr Ok well you best not tell her!!! also there is her sister and a couple of cousins/friends too.... (she will kill me)

my oppressed wife will adminsiter a kickin in my directiion!!! well at least verbal kickin!!!

~~~~~~~~
cheers
zak

What all four of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (you know i am allowed four wives)

hey honestly
she has a real firey temper too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So you're right!!

She is so oppresed i am at work while she is dossing at home spening money!!!

great kid you got there Zak!

and women are born to spend money, but for some strange reason i hate shopping! i would rather crawl on broken glass

Here muslim some women dress the way all other women dress some wear the scarf. Either way seems to be fine with everyone. I haven't yet seen any with their throats slit.

Here muslim some women dress the way all other women dress some wear the scarf. Either way seems to be fine with everyone. I haven't yet seen any with their throats slit.

hey Looneys

hows it going?

I was wodmering where are you from mate???

~~~~~~~~

cheers
zak

Western Canada Zak. It's going great how about you?

not to bad, even though i am stuck in the office, thanks for asking!!

Western canada?? I have never been there, hopefully one day!!

i am from England BTW
~~~~~~
cheers
zak

Ah, that Western interference. Why, American oil consumption appears to explain every sin of politicized islam - which is to say, frankly, islam as it has always been - for the last 1400 years. How prescient of them. Still, it's best to start early.
Excellent. Well said.

No one's saying you specifically, Zak, or muslims specifically. Or I'm not anyway. But get a majority and there's religious pressure on women's rights. This is bad.

The only religious pressure is from people destabilising local governments and funding dictators

hello guys

yeah women are so oppresed under islam:rolleyes:

just like my wife...............who prays 5 times a day (or there or ther abouts) and has never drank alcohol or done anything remotely dodgey

cheers
zak
Zak,

Hows it going?

Regarding the thread topic, do you live in a Muslim country under Sharia? Do you think your wife would be as free if you did?

Back