Opinion and Several Questions from a Non-Believer

I have to say hunch because you haven't even begun to explain anything about it
Because you're using underhanded tactics and trying to lead the argument. Give it up already- I'm not fool enough to fall for it.

the problem is that you (appear) to be dismissing any claim that is evidenced outside of empiricism ...

I am dismissive about that (Such as underwear gnomes) that has no evidence at all. That is not a problem at all. Why would you suggest it's a problem?
Why do you use the word "evidenced" when the word does not apply?
Answer: Tactics and word games.

And you want to have the upper hand, and you think you are in fact owed to be given the upper hand?

On what do you base that assumption? Had it not occurred to you that the discussion should use equal footing?

Is that some kind of Foreign Concept? The only thing you could think of was that Someone Must have the upper hand?

On what do you base that assumption? Had it not occurred to you that the discussion should use equal footing?

Is that some kind of Foreign Concept? The only thing you could think of was that Someone Must have the upper hand?

Well, anyone reading your posts can see that you are on a power trip of this kind - seeing how you have an explicit tendency to teach, berate and correct others, assuming yourself to be above them.

Had it not occurred to you that the discussion should use equal footing ...

Because you're using underhanded tactics and trying to lead the argument. Give it up already- I'm not fool enough to fall for it.
So you think embarking on a discussion about "empiricism" leads the discussion astray?

I am dismissive about that (Such as underwear gnomes) that has no evidence at all. That is not a problem at all. Why would you suggest it's a problem?
Why do you use the word "evidenced" when the word does not apply?
Answer: Tactics and word games.
actually what I am trying to do is get you to clarify your means for evidence and help you form a coherent argument.

:shrug:

you can also find many former atheists who are now theists
:eek:

Very few. Crunch the numbers and you'll see; It's very rare for an atheist to turn theist later.
Once you have gained knowledge, it's much harder to deny knowledge later without lying to yourself.

Well, anyone reading your posts can see that you are on a power trip of this kind - seeing how you have an explicit tendency to teach, berate and correct others, assuming yourself to be above them.

Had it not occurred to you that the discussion should use equal footing ...
No, anyone reading my posts can see that I advocate critical thinking and learning instead of inventing whatever shit you wanna believe and then stamping it as Truth™

I have little tolerance for willful stupidity. Sue me.

Last edited:
Back