*OMG* It's official

How can you really believe in it if you switch religion every couple of years.. ??
How is he finding his path in life ? Perhaps he'll be a Muslim again next month..

so what you believe as a youth is what you are to believe all your life?
Then I'm shallow because I used to be a Christian as well and now I am atheist.

so what you believe as a youth is what you are to believe all your life?
Then I'm shallow because I used to be a Christian as well and now I am atheist.
He switched from Muslim to agnostic atheist only like two months ago.
Before that he was Christian, and before that he was Muslim..

I don't understand how his faith can be serious..

I understand you not understanding a change in religous belief. Its because you are so very very sure in all that you do adn will argue til teh day you die why it is correct.
Some people have more wiggle room in their lives and don't consider it shallow at all.

I understand you not understanding a change in religous belief. Its because you are so very very sure in all that you do adn will argue til teh day you die why it is correct.
Some people have more wiggle room in their lives and don't consider it shallow at all.

Having "wiggle room" in your life is good, but I can't see how that also applies to religion.

Theists always seem so sure of themselves, condemning atheists to hell and so forth..
I find it hard to believe such an intense lifestyle can be changed overnight.

Actually lately I've been having some rough times, and Jesus Christ eases my pains. What's wrong with that?:shrug:

That Jesus Guy is always there for people at their lowest low. Him and hard core drugs. Jesus can be cheaper, but he can ruin your mind almost as bad as drugs ruin the body.

Norsefire-Good for you. Now. Be an informed and aware believer. IF you are you will find strength. Or you can be one of the ignorant"Ibelieve in God just 'cause" people. This can lend strength of a different sort. Any other choice and you may as well expand your horizons and try a few other religions. I recommend Wicca, Scientology, The church of DAVE, then perhaps Shinto.

side note-how can you be anything but entertained by a religion started by a sci-fi writer? AHEM sorry about that yay scientology, break out the Autographed pics of Tom Cruise now.

I follow most of the teachings of Jesus Christ, but I'm not Christian. There is nothing wrong with having a philosophy to follow. It makes following your moral code much easier. I think.

Of course it means alot to me. As I said, as an agnostic I've always been pro-theist. I just couldn't believe, but I do now, after reading up on certain things

sci
bringing sinners to the lord
one poster at a time

sci
saving souls since 1999

How can you really believe in it if you switch religion every couple of years.. ??
How is he finding his path in life ? Perhaps he'll be a Muslim again next month..
What are you talking about? I already said; I was raised a Muslim, and then I became attracted to Christianity, but only for a while, and then became "agnostic"
So you don't want to behead me or something?

haha, jk:p

He switched from Muslim to agnostic atheist only like two months ago.
Before that he was Christian, and before that he was Muslim..

I don't understand how his faith can be serious..
I've been an agnostic for far more than two months. Anyway, as I've already explained, I am attracted to Christianity alot, and I choose to follow Christ. Does that bother you? Anyway I still have my old Bible, so that's good
Norsefire-Good for you. Now. Be an informed and aware believer. IF you are you will find strength. Or you can be one of the ignorant"Ibelieve in God just 'cause" people. This can lend strength of a different sort. Any other choice and you may as well expand your horizons and try a few other religions. I recommend Wicca, Scientology, The church of DAVE, then perhaps Shinto.

side note-how can you be anything but entertained by a religion started by a sci-fi writer? AHEM sorry about that yay scientology, break out the Autographed pics of Tom Cruise now.

You're a Christian, right?

He saw the light. Do you have any idea how many people turn their life around like that because of an ephinay or a very good speech.

Oh god orleander:p

I just had the scean from the simpsons movie where homer has to get an epiphany

Brought up a Muslim, and then went Christian, and then agnostic atheist, and then Christian again now

you forgot nazism. i saw you converted to that for a while in your avatar.

emo_hitler.jpg

hitler-emo.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bj2kqZ5JW_g

Remember, religion is subservient to psychology.

You can be a madman...and still be a Christian.

dont you have the causality backwards there?:p
Just kidding:p

Psychology says that "beliving in god doesnt make you crasy, beliving you ARE god does":p

Back