Oh the madness ...

The only thing I have to say is that (Q) has had a PM about the thread which was deleted and I mentioned to him that I was sending off all the posts, made by him AND ME to Porfiry. If (Q) is honest, than he should've mentioned this too, in this thread.

Further more, the thread was made "sticky" in Pseudo Science and it was my not knowing immediately, I had to close this right away after posting the 'Announcement'. So that was my mistake, yes. Insults are being made as long as I am a member here at Sciforums and I never complained and/or adressed posts or a thread to Porfiry before. The only thing before this, was a remark about the behaviour of members here at TruthSeeker, who's not been back on the boards for nearly a week now. He's chased off the boards. Fine job, very nice. (how do you mean, freedom of speech? )

It's not, nor has it ever been, my intention to delete posts and/or threads. The posts which are deleted were only the few on the 'Announcement' thread in Pseudo Science. A few posts are edited yes, only the words, not the rest of the posts. I don't apologize for it, 'cause it was brung to the attention of everyone.

Chagur, for your information, the thread from which the quote from Northwind is coming, is still there, in Pseudo Science.

http://www.sciforums.com/t7472/s/thread.html

Have a nice day you all...

So basically, you are arguing for the right to insult? And then you get upset when momma sais no-no? :D

Oh well ...

Banshee
Somehow I was under the impression that NorthWind's post was in
Parapsychology, the forum in which Porfiry's post appeared that
referred to NothWind's post.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Thought I was really out of it. :D

Bebelina
Who are you directing your comment to?

Take care, all :(

Last edited:
Back