Objects Of Unknown Origin And Moon Dust

btimsah

Registered Senior Member
From: http://www.skepticfiles.org/ufo1/cufon5.htm (FOIA Request)

Operation Blue Fly: Operation Blue Fly has been established to facilitate
expeditious delivery to FTD of Moon Dust or other items of great tech-
nical intelligence interest. AFCIN SOP for Blue Fly operations,
February 1960, provides for 1127th participation.

Moon Dust: As a specialized aspect of its over-all material
exploitation program, Headquarters USAF has established Project Moon
Dust to locate, recover and deliver descended foreign space vehicles.

ICGL #4, 25 April 1961, delineates collection responsibilities.

Who needs aliens or UFO's, when you can use the term foreign space vehicles? Something that, according to the space act, we can hide as the NASA administrator see's fit. Or our military needs.

The document below I think sheds great lights on the Military/NASA link in the whole UFO/Objects of unknown origin.

http://www.freedomofinfo.org/foi/Background_MD_BF2.pdf

Doesn't necessarily mean what you think it means, Original space flight didn't use shuttles, astronauts returns usually meant ditching in the sea after gracefully falling to earth via parachute. The accuracy of where they landed wasn't the same as today and nor was it for any other foreign power.

Stryder said:
Doesn't necessarily mean what you think it means, Original space flight didn't use shuttles, astronauts returns usually meant ditching in the sea after gracefully falling to earth via parachute. The accuracy of where they landed wasn't the same as today and nor was it for any other foreign power.

Yup, and the Russians do 'hard landings' too, somewhere in Kazakhstan,
'somewhere' being as accurate as it gets. Old Soviet missions required the Astronaut to jump from the module and parachute down by themselves!

On the subject of accurately landing space vehicles, happy anniversary!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/july/11/newsid_3867000/3867739.stm

Last edited:
Oh look. They defined foreign in the same link:
MOONDUST is a program in which the Air Force provides
technical assistance in determining the origin of space
debris, U.S. or foreign.
foreign = not made in the USA.
Further reading states they employed Russian-speaking linguists - a slight clue, methinks.
They did, however make one technical error: foreign really means non-English. :D

Well, bickering over those details is not the point. I highly suggest you read the .pdf that I linked too.

Apparently, shedding light on your mis-information is the point. You stated that this meant they were recovering alien spacecraft. Upon skimming the document, it looks like you take a few lines out of context to "prove" your point.

Not.. exactly squeek. In the Kecksburg case, I think the object was recovered from one of these moon-dust/blue-fly operations. It's for this very reason the group was created. Furthermore, due to FOIA docs that have been released, we know that the groups name was changed from moon-dust to something else that's now top-secret. The object from Kecksburg was sent to NASA to determine it's origin. The only thing NASA could come up with is that it had to have been a Soviet sat. Then, proceeded to lose the "fragology files" on the crash and or object. Also, the NASA employee associated with these fragology files cannot be located by NASA.

The biggest problem with the whole Moon Dust thing is that it can be rather complicated. The best thing about it is that due to the work of some researchers and many FOIA requests we know that such a group did exist. Sgt. Clifford Stone, who says he was involved with the group, says they did in fact re-cover objects of unknown origin and they did know them to be of extraterrestrial origin. What I find interesting is how the Kecksburg case seems provide NO answers for skeptics or believers. :bugeye:

When one accepts that there have been hundreds of small craft crash landings all over the earth, the
next question is why all the small craft?

Survival pods?

btimsah said:
Not.. exactly squeek. In the Kecksburg case, :

Kecksburg has been debunked. It was easily debunked, the 'evidence' offered having startling scientific and geographic fallacies within it.

Let Kecksburg drop, it's a lie.

craterchains (Norval said:
When one accepts that there have been hundreds of small craft crash landings all over the earth, the
next question is why all the small craft?

Survival pods?

You assume these craft are extra terrestrial then Norv? You haven't stated what crashed, when, or cited _any_ information about such crashes, but move on to question the origin of something that never happened.

I would venture the origin is your fetid imagination.

phlogistician said:
Kecksburg has been debunked. It was easily debunked, the 'evidence' offered having startling scientific and geographic fallacies within it.

Let Kecksburg drop, it's a lie.

That's an interesting statement. I'm not sure what you've debunked. NASA/Military has said nothing crashed. Then said something crashed. Now their saying it was a soviet sattelite - something NASA had allready proven it could not have been.

So please, tell me what have you debunked? :bugeye:

btimsah said:
So please, tell me what have you debunked? :bugeye:

Check the archives, we already did Kecksburg. There was a 'paper' posted about the incident a year or more ago, which placed the location in the wrong country, and contained a statement from someone who allegedly had a PhD that was totally fallacious, indicating the paper was fiction.

I can't be arsed to go through it again. It's been debunked, let it die.

Really, let it all die. Of course "they" wouldn't want to talk about their crashed little ships all over our planet. Just like "they" don't want to talk about having to wear our clothing, or that "they" that were thrown out of the "heavens" have to rely on us to have technology now. God, that must just bite huh?

craterchains (Norval said:
Really, let it all die. Of course "they" wouldn't want to talk about their crashed little ships all over our planet. Just like "they" don't want to talk about having to wear our clothing, or that "they" that were thrown out of the "heavens" have to rely on us to have technology now. God, that must just bite huh?
Yep. Life on bxxrr'lbx XVI was so much nicer.

Hey, you're from bxxrr'lbx XVI? I'm from bxxrr'lbx XV. Hi neighbour!

Don't go acting like you never slaughtered the adorable lllllklloop'rnaz creatures of bxxrr'lbx XVI just to break their skulls and use the fragments as a maracas. I will forever hold a grudge against all bxxrr'lbx XVians for that.

I mean, the eyes! How could you look into those eyes and still use the Quadri-plex matter transphasering hyper deathcannon on them?

I mean, the eyes! How could you look into those eyes and still use the Quadri-plex matter transphasering hyper deathcannon on them?
You know perfectly well why we did that - the Quinti-plex matter transphasering hyper deathcannon were at the dry cleaners.

Back