No SciForums psychic, sooth-sayer, precognician, Tarot reader, Astrologer, or...

*Xev drops an icecube down Adam's suit of armour and giggles as he tries to get it out*

Mr. G

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...as banshee said...why not go to a forum for people who want to talk sexualy and "all that stuff" this is a scientific forum not a school playground
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hahaha. Hehe. As if Banshee is an authority on anything actually scientific.
I guess that's why she only moderates pseudo- and para-type fora....a differerent kind of authority from knowing "scientific".

We return you now to the regular playground programming.

Cognite tute
========================================

* AND SO YOU HAVE POSTED IN THIS BOARD FOR WHAT REASON?
TO TRY TO OPPRESS SOMEONE?
TO TRY TO BE-LITTLE SOMEONE?
TO TRY TO "SELF ADMONISH THINE SINNS OF SOUL" TO MAINTAIN YOUR CONTRADICTORY ILLUSION OF SELF??????????????????????????????????????

i gotta ask!
why are you here?
on this site under this thread, insulting... of all people...
THE MODERATOR!
you got a weird sense of what you call learning...
maybe you seek to maintain your ignorance???
or just spread bad feelings???
please i do wish... that you prove my interpretation, "wrong"

:(

peace, love, and chocolates from above :)

why are you here? on this site under this thread, insulting... of all people...THE MODERATOR!
I was stating fact.

Fact 1: Banshee has no formal scientific training, no scientific-related work experience: "...Banshee is (not) an authority on anything actually scientific"
Fact 2: Banshee "only moderates pseudo- and para-type fora"--i.e.: not Physics & Math, Astronomy, Biology/Genetics, Earth Science, Human Science, etc.
Fact 3: Banshee's granted authority as a forum moderator is "a differerent kind of authority from...scientific" (authoritativeness).

Each of those facts, alone or taken together, serves to impeach your claim that this (or the other forum) is a "scientific" forum. Such facts do not mitigate your claim to being a forum moderator, nor your ability to control forum content as you see fit. The facts say nothing about your right to be a moderator, nor about your moderator performance. So, what you are probably feeling insulted by is the indirect expression of general disrespect for your claims to scientific "authoritay". ;)

heyya all :)

Mr. G...
LOL :D
i like south park aswell :)

but and it kinda seems like a big but...
you said...
Fact 2: Banshee "only moderates pseudo- and para-type fora"--i.e.: not Physics & Math, Astronomy, Biology/Genetics, Earth Science, Human Science, etc.
========
may i draw your attention to the concept of human!...
and in specific reference to parapsychology, psychology, psyciatry,

please explain why you use materialistic values and systems to judge things that are soo far removed from such constricted theory???

i would hope...oh soo much... that you would not profess to being a christian scientist!!!
for this would realy be an oxymoron!!!
or does the word sceptic mean to dismiss all things outside your ability to understand them?

+as long as you consider a fact to be so, you will no longer think of the possibilities of what it may be+
summational quote from my buddy albert E.

this concept of einstiens' outlines the nature of perversaty in modern/conservative science!!!
do you subcribe to this doctrine of arrogant dissmissal to all things boxed for the idiot masses to sprinkle on cornflakes and
allude to in awkward moments in lifts???
:D
please explain the scientific method you have used to conclude that Banshee is not an authority on these matters???
considering you have stated you do not believe in them are you not killing the cow to get the milk then complaining of long grass and no fuel???
Quote...again
"I was stating fact. "
parapsychology does not limit its self by the simple minded constraints of materialistic doctrination.

please expand...

:)

ripleofdeath;

Hmmm, how embarrassing. You may have suspected that I thought I was responding to a Banshee edit of my post (I was) because I was speaking to her, but having reread the post and noticing your handle, now I see I should have been responding to you and merely talking about her.

But, it does help me to answer your question:
...why...use materialistic values and systems to judge things that are soo far removed from such constricted theory???
Just as I misread your post, seeing what I expected to see and not what was actually there, a person willing/desiring to entertain any fanciful thought as if it were reality (e.g.: Unicorns exist but long ago they were taken away into space by aliens) also is capable of seeing only what they expect to see and not what is actually there (or not, as the case may be).

So, any person has to take some pause before concluding that what they think is real actually is real. And there you go. Suddenly there is "constriction" of thought because there is value to having confidence that you really are seeing reality and not just your fancy.

heyya all :)

Mr G
post of the nature of number 4
i must tell i do adore.
without perverse aplication

to treat all life as this in manner
may be chocolate to the nation :)

peace

:)

Back