New Moses Museum Opens

WildBlueYonder said:
we know thats your problem, but what can we do about it, to help you? we'll pray for you, I hope you'll read the Bible more

God bless

That's very kind of you, WBY, but actually, I just finished my third reading of the New Testament and am now in the middle of the Old Testament (Jeremiah) in my studies. I hope that God will bless you too. :)

Gods throat in my jaws, ripping his head off and tossing it to my lesser hell hound minions whilst I feast on the entrails.

How you doing Cotton? Everything Ok?

superluminal said:
Gods throat in my jaws, ripping his head off and tossing it to my lesser hell hound minions whilst I feast on the entrails.

How you doing Cotton? Everything Ok?

Just fine, and you? :p Situation normal. Fucked up beyond all recognition.

P.S. I love your new avatar. Very cool. :D

Last edited:
Cottontop3000 said:
moron. hope all you two want, it will never come true.
so now that you've proven yourself quite a "troll", you have 3 choices;
1) continue as is & be ignored
2) inject your logical, pragmatic comments into this debate, along with your witty, dry humor
or
3) crawl back into your hole

prove yourself a 35 y.o as you claim,
or as the 15 y.o. I think you are

your choice

dalahar said:
Hi, Cottontop, I live right next door to you in Louisiana. New Orleans is going to be devastated by Katrina. Take it easy. :cool:
M*W: Hey, I live in between you and Cottontop! Stay safe during the storm!

dalahar said:
You're kidding me! I thought you were in West Virginia. Are you in Texas?
M*W: My heart and soul are in WV, but my ass is in Houston, TX.

dalahar said:
Oh, man...that's cool! I didn't realize that. I figured with a screen name like Medicine Woman you might be in Louisiana. We are neighbors. :)
M*W: Well, I've been to Coushatta more times than I care to remember. Actually, I've been all over the State of Louisiana and really enjoy the diverse cultures. Sadly, I'm allergic to Cajun food! I was born in WV but grew up in SC, GA and TX. Also lived in Jacksonville, AR, Biloxi, MS, and Germany. I've been to all but 13 states. Of course, traveling is what I love most! I've lived in Houston from 1961-1969 and 1981-present. Between 1969=1981, I was traveling with Uncle Sam.

dalahar said:
Hi, Cottontop, I live right next door to you in Louisiana. New Orleans is going to be devastated by Katrina. Take it easy. :cool:

Wish I could. I do hope that everyone gets out safely. Wonder if the Superdome will hold up? Sad if it didn't.

Back