NEW Moon Structures?

Star_One said:
I remember once someone used to post some ufo information, the skeptics could not 'debunk" it so they banned him

Really? I don't recall ever seeing incontrovertible proof of UFOs ever posted here, so please, name names, who was the maker of this revelation? What was the information?

btimsah,

As one who has a tendancy to lean towards conspiracy theories and the sort, I lent an open--and eager--mind to your claims and photos. While I see no reason to believe that Mars was not inhabited long ago, and that alien beings in alien crafts have at least sped by our planet on thier way to some galactic event, I see nothing in your moon pictures that is even slightly anomolous. Not one thing.

All I see is a frustrated, young man (or woman) who is limited by thier lack of experience in the field, yet pushed ever harder into believing by an active imagination and a true interest in the concept of rocks and structures--natural or man-made--on worlds beyond our own.

What you should do, son, is listen to the people on this board. Have an open mind to an opinion other than your own. Just because you think you see bridges doesn't mean there really are bridges. At least three of the people who have responded to you are at the least very intelligent, and one seems to have more than a basic education in the field of geology. They are giving more than opinion, they are giving insight. One even managed to give some real, serious answers to your outlandish claims.

You are the close-minded one. You are taking the mundane-but-true answer of "It's just rocks" and dismissing it soley on the basis that it doesn't excite you. Well, sorry, but in comparison to an alien (or Human) structure, rocks aren't that exciting.

If you really care, and really want to find something amazing, go to school for this stuff. Nobody in the world has a better job than the guy leading the team at NASA who landed the latest Mars rover.

JD

Keep it up though Btimsah, there are some people on here who have a open mind.
AAAnus%20of%20SATAN_Empty%20Head_RESIZED.jpg

JDawg, your post of 10:02am (GMT) today ------ Perfect. Flawless. I hope btimsah listens to your advice. Thanks.

Thanks, Ophiolite.

At first, I was pissed at the kid, too. But as I read his posts, he reminded me more and more of myself a few years back. I used to be the one fighting people who knew more than I did about one thing or another. It's not that the kid's an asshole, it's just that he really doesn't know any better.

He's more than interested enough to actually follow through and get an education in the field, and I bet he'd be just as good as anyone else. And just imagine how sweet it would be for him to return to these forums years from know and discuss legitimate topics. He would love it! And so would I, quite honestly!

JD

<a href=http://www.infidelguy.com/?ref=ellimist>"To be truly open-minded is to admit that you may be wrong." - R. Finley, Sr.</a>

JDawg said:
btimsah,

As one who has a tendancy to lean towards conspiracy theories and the sort, I lent an open--and eager--mind to your claims and photos. While I see no reason to believe that Mars was not inhabited long ago, and that alien beings in alien crafts have at least sped by our planet on thier way to some galactic event, I see nothing in your moon pictures that is even slightly anomolous. Not one thing.

All I see is a frustrated, young man (or woman) who is limited by thier lack of experience in the field, yet pushed ever harder into believing by an active imagination and a true interest in the concept of rocks and structures--natural or man-made--on worlds beyond our own.

What you should do, son, is listen to the people on this board. Have an open mind to an opinion other than your own. Just because you think you see bridges doesn't mean there really are bridges. At least three of the people who have responded to you are at the least very intelligent, and one seems to have more than a basic education in the field of geology. They are giving more than opinion, they are giving insight. One even managed to give some real, serious answers to your outlandish claims.

You are the close-minded one. You are taking the mundane-but-true answer of "It's just rocks" and dismissing it soley on the basis that it doesn't excite you. Well, sorry, but in comparison to an alien (or Human) structure, rocks aren't that exciting.

If you really care, and really want to find something amazing, go to school for this stuff. Nobody in the world has a better job than the guy leading the team at NASA who landed the latest Mars rover.

JD

JDawg, Every debunker on here is a waste of time. The mere fact that debunker's TROLL the PSEUDOSCIENCE area then COMPLAIN about PSEUDOSCIENCE is the ULTIMATE OF INSANITY. Their actually looking for thing's to debunk and call rocks, and then get someone like me to jump through their stupid hoops.

I know what game you guy's play - and I won't be playing it.

Star_One said:
Oh i think you know....

Thank's Star, you're correct about this board. I've allready made the correct judgment and am moving my work to a more "open" area.

I'm still not sure why Debunking skeptics are in the pseudoscience area... :D

So, you're off to spout your inanity somewhere else, because you are too lazy or incapable of answering the questions put to you?

I'll give you another chance to asnwer, and ask the question again.

"What are you looking at".

Explain what that image is, please, and pay close attention to the scale of said image. Then examine your explanation, and get back to me.

And why do debunkers come to pseudoscience? Simple, to try and save people from ill informed cranks who peddle lies.

JDawg said:
Thanks, Ophiolite.

At first, I was pissed at the kid, too. But as I read his posts, he reminded me more and more of myself a few years back. I used to be the one fighting people who knew more than I did about one thing or another. It's not that the kid's an asshole, it's just that he really doesn't know any better.

He's more than interested enough to actually follow through and get an education in the field, and I bet he'd be just as good as anyone else. And just imagine how sweet it would be for him to return to these forums years from know and discuss legitimate topics. He would love it! And so would I, quite honestly!

JD

JDawg, I have no desire to be a close-minded debunking pseudoskeptic. You can have that world - and everything you try to debunk from it.

The reason I get angry is because of just this kind of arrogance you are showing. It's typical of amateur scientist's online, and not any different here.

btimsah... I asked a truly simple, non-debunking-style question that you chose
to ignore or overlooked: Without knowing the scale of your photographs, how can
you (or anyone) make a claim as to an objects identity?

:m: Peace.

Back