National Day of Prayer.....Prayer achieves nothing

He gives you power, acting through you. But you have to be willing to accept it...

Love,
Nelson

I'll better trust my own powers. It has more value if you do it yourself. Your solution would be cheating.

And if I find myself drained, I meditate or have a sleep and everything's fine after.

God is within yourself. You are just a part of Him. The concept is that He is the forgotten part of yourself that you should remember. That's what "awakening" and "self-awareness" means.

Awakening is the process of rediscovering God within you.
Self-awareness is what you enhances in the process.

Love,
Nelson

God is within yourself. You are just a part of Him. The concept is that He is the forgotten part of yourself that you should remember. That's what "awakening" and "self-awareness" means.
You don't understand. I'm universe.. I know it and I fel it, I need no listening to anyody to discover tht becasue I know tht. It's not so hard to understand. Other thing is to discover some hidden possibilities (thelepaty, levitation), but why in hell do I need to insert some god in this. It is just me I have no schizophrenia (sp) and do not talk wit myself. I'm not a part of HIM or anybody you'd call him. Nobody is a part of anything. Everything is one united system. Would you call atoms or quarks in my body mine- they are also "independent" systems. I am they- they are me. There's no higher super consciousness tht is in charge of everything. the answer is SYMBIOIS

this is my observation and interpretation

Back