NASA UFO hacker exposes UFO documentation

**** off.

Hate being proven wrong don't you? You have went completely off the rails since Adoucette provided that paper reference.

You mean the paper reference that had nothing to do with your sighting? That paper reference?

Yes.. well.. It only became apparent after it had been noted it happened only two years ago.

I still wasn't lying.

Yes.. well.. It only became apparent after it had been noted it happened only two years ago.

I still wasn't lying.

I knew it wasn't the same one just by the description in the article. What you described was nothing at all what they described in the paper.

The dancing in the air... put me in the zone thinking it was the same. The overall color of the objects and shapes (from what one might make out of a blurry photo) do look the same mind you.

I should have concentrated more on the fact it lasted seven days and questioned that. I really believed that was them just by judging the picture alone.

The dancing in the air... put me in the zone thinking it was the same. The overall color of the objects and shapes (from what one might make out of a blurry photo) do look the same mind you.

I should have concentrated more on the fact it lasted seven days and questioned that. I really believed that was them just by judging the picture alone.

You're lying again, Reiku. You and I both know you simply Googled reports of UFO sightings in your area, and posted what you found. It was a fabrication from the start.

I wish you'd just own up. It would make you seem mature for once, and maybe people would start taking you seriously. I don't know, I've known liars, but their motivation has always been a mystery to me. It never works out, you always end up with egg on your face. I totally exposed you in that other thread. It must have been so embarrassing, why would you set yourself up for more of it?

I know what you are trying to do. You are trying to push me over the edge enough to get me banned ----- it won't work.

In the meantime, did you find that thread of my account, you will see it will blow holes in that little theory of yours, unless I can travel into the future now and predict events. I spoke about my account long before I posted that account of my Fathers.

Not the brightest star in the heavens are you?

I know what you are trying to do. You are trying to push me over the edge enough to get me banned ----- it won't work.

Presumably because you have worked out some sort of deal with James that allows you to do and say whatever you please for an indeterminate amount of time. You've already committed more than one infractionable offense. James even said you plagiarized work yesterday, and nothing has been done.

Though, perhaps I speak out of turn. I have no idea if you were infracted or not, so I won't say that you weren't. I only know that you haven't been banned, despite telling me to "fuck off," calling me an idiot, and countless other insults that I have reported.

In the meantime, did you find that thread of my account, you will see it will blow holes in that little theory of yours, unless I can travel into the future now and predict events. I spoke about my account long before I posted that account of my Fathers.

I did not see your last post in that thread, but now that I do, I see I was wrong about you making up the bit about the Observer. That one is on me.

See, this is the difference between you and I. When I make a mistake, I admit it. I don't cover it up or lie about it.

However, let me point out that this does differ from a post you made in 08 that states you were with your grandmother, not your mother. You also originally said you were 14 at the time, but this post in 07 says you were "a young child." 14 does not make you a young child, so either you're confused, or you're lying. These are details, but they're important.

And don't think for one second that this makes your story more credible. As I stated originally, it just means you've told the story before. I have no evidence that the newspapers made any mention of it, nor even that you didn't just invent the whole thing.

Not the brightest star in the heavens are you?

See? Do you not think this is an insult? I mean, don't get me wrong, coming from you, it doesn't mean much, but it's still an insult.

Presumably because you have worked out some sort of deal with James

Then I'd shut the **** up, before I speak to the guy about you trolling --- I'd be worried indeed if I have made such a deal, no?

:bugeye:

Last edited:
Oh.

Well that was a half job then. I wonder why he didn't save it. There must have been a reason. :shrug:
If you are facing the possibility of extradition and a consequnet possible lengthy prison sentence, then anything you can do to deflect attention from your crime might seem reasonable.

If you are facing the possibility of extradition and a consequnet possible lengthy prison sentence, then anything you can do to deflect attention from your crime might seem reasonable.

Well, I've come to reason that he was to gain nothing from his claims on the UFO knowledge.

Assuming that he was lying about the knowledge (completely hypothetical now), undoubtedly in hindsight he would have much better accomplished his fame, if that indeed was what he was after, speaking about the true stuff which came up in his search.

It makes no sense of him making stuff up concerning UFO's - that seems to be like adding chip pan oil to the fire. Just my opinion... UFO's are not a light subject. If indeed this was what he saw, then it would admit to the rather idiotic claims from the pentagon he caused... how much damage was it now? I can't remember, but even he said it was impossible to cause that kind of damage. Very fishy.

:shrug:

Then I'd shut the **** up, before I speak to the guy about you trolling --- I'd be worried indeed if I have made such a deal, no?

:bugeye:

No. If you have any influence over an administrator, then this isn't a place I want to be.

Well, I've come to reason that he was to gain nothing from his claims on the UFO knowledge.

Assuming that he was lying about the knowledge (completely hypothetical now), undoubtedly in hindsight he would have much better accomplished his fame, if that indeed was what he was after, speaking about the true stuff which came up in his search.

It makes no sense of him making stuff up concerning UFO's - that seems to be like adding chip pan oil to the fire. Just my opinion... UFO's are not a light subject. If indeed this was what he saw, then it would admit to the rather idiotic claims from the pentagon he caused... how much damage was it now? I can't remember, but even he said it was impossible to cause that kind of damage. Very fishy.

:shrug:

You honestly don't see what he has to gain by making this stuff up? You don't think fame is gain?

You honestly don't see what he has to gain by making this stuff up? You don't think fame is gain?

How backwards are you?

Don't you think he gained fame the moment the USA wanted to extradite him? I'd say that was mission accomplished without any UFO convo's.

How backwards are you?

Keep making those comments, kid. You're only digging your own grave.

Don't you think he gained fame the moment the USA wanted to extradite him? I'd say that was mission accomplished without any UFO convo's.

And yet the UFO claim is what has garnered him television appearances, a play made about his exploits, a song written about him, etc.. The hacking thing is secondary in popular culture to what he says he found.

I mean, seriously. This is plagiarized physics easy, but it's pretty easy nonetheless.

Keep making those comments, kid. You're only digging your own grave.

And yet it's the UFO claims is what has garnered him television appearances, a play made about his exploits, a song written about him, etc.. The hacking thing is secondary in popular culture to what he says he found.

Dig what? You've brought this attitude about. You've tormented me all night with all kinds of derrogatory remarks. I pretty much deafened my ear to most of it, (figure of speech), but you wouldn't give up. So now this is how I am gonna treat you from now on, until you move on.

And no. He would have easily got TV appearances from just the extradition point. That alone was enough to get on a breakfast TV show.

Last edited:
Dig what? You've brought this attitude about. You've tormented me all night with all kinds of derrogatory remarks. I pretty much deafened my ear to most of it, (figure of speach), but you wouldn't give up. So now this is how I am gonna treat you from now on, until you move on.

You're the one who starts it, Reiku. Every time. You throw a hissy fit any time someone tells you you're wrong.

And I'm not moving on until you stop making crap up.

And no. He would have easily got TV appearances from just the extradition point. That alone was enough to get on a breakfast TV show.

And yet he didn't, and all anyone talks about are his UFO claims. So, yeah.

I mean, why did you bring him up? Was it because of his extradition, or his claims about UFO technology?

That's what I thought.

You're the one who starts it, Reiku. Every time. You throw a hissy fit any time someone tells you you're wrong.

And I'm not moving on until you stop making crap up.

And yet he didn't, and all anyone talks about are his UFO claims. So, yeah.

You're a filthy liar. I'll even get the first thread you were derrogatory towards me in. I even said to you, ''does it always need to revert to aggression from the skeptic,'' unto which you replied, ''it was you who started'' (lol) and I was like ''anyone else reading this...''

Seriously, I will link it, and jog that obviously highly tenebrous memory of yours.

Back