NASA Editing Photos?

AD1,

Not at all, I know exactly what I'm talking about.

What difference does it make that Mitchell & Cooper believe in the ET hypothesis? Does that make their testimony less credible?

I gave you two examples here?

If you'd like to hear some of the reports of NASA and their airbrushing schemes, I suggest you check out the thread relating to Govmt eyewitnesses. Unless of course, they're not credible enough for you either.

Huh? I too believe in the possiblity of extraterrestrial intelligence. My mentioning of Mitchell and Cooper believing in extraterrestrials was simply an acknowledgement that they do in fact believe in extraterrestrials. However, neither claims to have witnessed aliens in whilst in space. Cooper was not even an Apollo astronaut. I want you to tell me which Apollo astronauts claimed to have seen alien spacecraft on Apollo missions, like you claimed. Either substantiate your claim or withdraw it.

Does that make their testimony less credible?

So far, you have not provided any such testimony of astronauts seeing alien spacecraft whilst in space.

VRob, very specifically, all I'm asking you to do is to either substantiate the following claim:

IMO, there've been too many reported incidents of the moon visits being accompanied by other vehicles. These reports have come directly from the astraunauts/cosmanauts themselves.

or to concede that it is inaccurate. You specifically mentioned "moon visits". The only manned moon missions were Apollo missions. Which Apollo astronauts made these claims?

If you'd like to hear some of the reports of NASA and their airbrushing schemes, I suggest you check out the thread relating to Govmt eyewitnesses. Unless of course, they're not credible enough for you either.

I have heard some reports of NASA airbrushing pictures. I just want to know which particular claimed witnesses you have in mind. Can you post the URL to that thread for me, or else give me its exact title? They might not be credible enough for me, it depends who you are talking about. Appeals to anonymous authority are not particularly effective methods of arguing your point. If these people do not have any credible evidence for their claims of NASA airbrushing pictures, then no, I will not find their testimony to be particularly compelling.

AD1,

Now that I know what you're asking I will attempt to answer.

You want me to elaborate on this comment:

"IMO, there have been to many reports of Moon visits being accompanied by unknown vehicles. These reports come directly from the astronauts/cosmanauts."

First of all, I thought we went over this issue already, but here goes.

I'm well aware of the fact that Russia/cosmanauts have never been to the moon. A moon visit begins by leaving the earth's atmosphere, and then making the journy to Moon. Anything unusual during that journey is relevent to me. But, If you'd like to hear me say I worded my phrase wrong again, then here goes. I worded my phrase wrong.

First of all, what's your fixation on Apollo flights only? Does it have something to do with Moon landings? I have never been a proponent of the moon landings being faked. But, when I'm discussing NASA and or anomolies in space, I'm referring to any mission in outer space. Not just moon missions.

Let's try this. On many of both US/Russian space flights, there have been numerous reports of Unidentified Vehicles reported by both Astronauts & Cosmanauts. Now, this differs from all the 'Lights in the sky' reports. These are highly credible individuals reporting these things. Outside of satellites & debri, there's very little else that should be flying through space. Some of these reports have been accompanied by video & photo's. In fact, you should check out another thread titled STS-48. That is, IMO, one of the best pieces of evidence ever provided for the ET hypothesis. Unless of course, it was our Space vehicle that was being fired upon.

I'll try and find the link to the Airbrush reports.

Anything else you'd like to hear?

Last edited:
AD1,

Check out the thread 'Witnessess for UFO congressional hearing'. There is a link in there that allows you to listen to some of the testimony. In there, you can hear the former NASA employee tell her story.

Apparently Ed white and James Mcdivitt saw a metallic object in orbit(they took cini film of it but it was never released?), aswell as other Gemini astronauts saw strange objects

Ill type out the full text later

Back