NASA Editing Photos?

Great, another have-a-go photo-analyst's website.

Don't bother reading other people's analysis of photographs unless they are highly skilled, or they're pointing to an anomaly that is very plain.

Admittedly they do want to take the rover to have a look at those areas, but thats because if you look at them properly they look as if water/liquid had been there at some time as a puddle and then dried up.

I'm just waiting for someone to realise a picture of them pogs.

NASA Channel

I watched, un-cut, the first pictures come in from mars, when the rover's cameras turned on, and the lander unfolded.

The technician got the data and immediately sent the images to the projector screen so the Spirit and Opportunity teams and leaders could see them. The images were the same as NASA released them. The colors were the same. There was no editing between the technician getting the data and displaying it, because the data was going to the computer that was being displayed. I watched it! I saw it happen. The conspiracy theory is flawed. Sure, images could have been edited since then, but I suspect that is a mistake the media or the "theorists" themselves made.

And guess what? If you change the RGB in any photo, you will get something different than what humans see. That isn't very novel.

Haha, I laugh at childish conjecture.

PascalonATVmod.jpg

pascalon.txt

AD1,

I'm very much aware that Russia has never landed a person on the moon. My point was, there have been numerous reports from cosmanauts of being accompanied by unknown vehicles while in outer space.

I'm very much aware that Russia has never landed a person on the moon. My point was, there have been numerous reports from cosmanauts of being accompanied by unknown vehicles while in outer space.

Well, your message was then terribly mis-worded. How would one be expected to interpret the following sentence?

there've been too many reported incidents of the moon visits being accompanied by other vehicles. These reports have come directly from the astraunauts/cosmanauts themselves.

Regardless of what you meant, you said that reports of the "moon visits" being accompanied by space aliens came from cosmonauts.

I'm still waiting to hear which Apollo astronauts saw space aliens on their Apollo missions.

AD1,

I can understand how the wording of my post could be misinterpreted. However, I assume there is a certain amount of common knowledge when I'm posting on this board. The fact that Russia hasn't landed a person on the moon AND that cosmanauts/astronauts have both reported unknown vehicles while in space, to be two of those common facts.

So you don't have to actually provide evidence for any of your claims because they should be widely known?

You said that alien spacecraft were reportedly seen on "moon visits". That presumably means Apollo missions to the moon. Seeing as it is supposedly common knowledge that they have reported these things, it should be very easy for you to provide evidence that this is indeed the case. It's not possible for me to prove that Apollo astronauts didn't report such sightings. However, if it is true, it should be absurdly easy for you to show me where Apollo astronauts have said such things.

AD1,

Are you saying that you have never heard of Edgar Mitchell, Gordon Cooper, or Scott Mitchell(to name just a few), reports on what they encountered while in outer space?

Just trying to get a handle on what you're asking for.

Edgar Mitchell: Apollo astronaut. I think he is a believer in extraterrestrials. Nevertheless, he claims not to have seen any UFOs during his Apollo 14 mission. You can even ask him yourself if he saw any on Apollo 14.

Gordon Cooper: Not an Apollo astronaut but, rather, a Mercury astronaut. Also a believer in extraterrestrials and a claimed witness to UFO sightings on earth. Claims he did not see any UFOs in space.

I've no idea who Scott Mitchell is, only that he is not an Apollo astronaut.

Just trying to get a handle on what you're asking for.

It's quite simple, really. I want you to provide the relevant testimony of Apollo astronauts where they claim to have seen alien spacecraft on Apollo missions like you claimed.

CounslerCoffee

What sort of data hocus-pocus is this? Photo has not been altered except to put the scale back in this part of the picture. As a researcher of crater chains you should be able to see the band I am curious about that band that suddenly got way bigger blotting out what I wanted to really see.!?
europa1a1.jpg

Notice the splatering of craters in the smooth lower area, THIS is what a borken up comet would look like if it broke up a few seconds before impacting.
I already know the answer, well, the one that NASA / JPL gives anyway.
Often it isnt what you know or dont know, but what you know tht isnt so that gets you.

CounslerCoffee

I would like your honest opinion on that photo I posted here. My honest opinion is that a better job of photo correction needs to be done by NASA next time.

craterchains (Norval

the image clarity enhancing algorithm looks at each pixel and its surrounding pixels to try to focus the image, the edges of the image do not provide the needed neighboring pixels and the algorithm errors out near the edges and so they were cut out of the final enhance image, this is why that line looks thicker. The Galileo space crafted (god rest its soul) needed to use a lot of compression algorithms in its data return due to its inactive high gain antenna.

So, VRob, is your lack of any further participation in this thread a concession that you didn't know what you were talking about?

Back