My God is real!

The theists are clearly not up to the challenge...

And still, they have not answered my initial post. Weaklings. They have no faith...

Adam, to pray to your god do we give god the finger, as suggested in your avatar? :D :D :D

A more serious note though... To whatsupyall claiming that since athiests claim there is no God they are the ones with the burden of proof...

It is impossible to prove something does not exist. It is, however, possible to prove something does exist. Thus the burden of proof lies on your shoulders. This is why athiests always say they would believe in a God if there were ANY reason, but you never give us any...

But noooo, will he listen? *everyone chimes in*

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Say, where did your avatar come from? Any anecdote?

Originally posted by Zero
*starts kissing whatsup's feet*
You are the Source of Omnipowerful Knowledge, oh Saint and Sage! You are the true Intellect of Sciforums! Big Brother! We should all abandon our views and lives and dedicate ourselves to you and learn from your Astonishing Wisdom! Your mind is like a god's, all-tolerant and all-knowing!

Thanks, but really, Im not that smart. I just have common sense and functioning brain, thats all, thats why I believe in God...
What about you? Do you live by "What feels good?" If so your not giving your brain the chance to function, thats why your an atheist. ;)

I SOOO want to, but I don't want to burn bridges. I sometimes learn why NOT to do things the way he does through him, which is just as important as anything I guess...

Originally posted by whatsupyall
Thanks, but really, Im not that smart. I just have common sense and functioning brain, thats all, thats why I believe in God...
What about you? Do you live by "What feels good?" If so your not giving your brain the chance to function, thats why your an atheist. ;)

judge not yest ye be judged

Whatsupyall

So... does this mean you can't respond to my initial post to this thread?

Is anyone else convinced by what Whatsupyall said?

No? Thought not

Look, everyone, here's the deal. Ignore this guy. Its obvious this guy is only allowed on the Computer at the institute for a little while everyday, so let's help him. If we ignore him, he'll go away and do something that doesn't finish with him looking like a jackass.

Arn't you supposed to help us find the way?. Instead you turn us further and further and insult the educated by calling them uneducated, the truthful - liars, the honest - unhonest.
This is a great line and Whatsupyall should seriously take it into consideration!!!
He still thinks calling everyone "kids" or "children" makes him look superior. It makes him look pathetic. I've learnt about all this in Psychology. Its pretty sad.

You can't wake the dead man by poking him with a stick

I can't believe Whatsupyall used to be an Athiest :rolleyes:

Inspector, disprove it.
----------------------------

You have already done that for me.

BTW, if you want to hold a conversation with me, then you will have to converse with me via PM.........at that time, will I present more evidences to than you can comprehend. However, upon reviewing your past commentaries, I do not consider you to be willing to learn the truth, since your motives are simply confrontational. Do not categorize me with supyall, or anyone else for that matter, as I speak only for myself. The actions of others are not mine, nor your, responsibility. ;-)

><>

Note that Inspector, too, has been unable to respond to my opening post...

Adam, stop wasting your time. A sufficiently logical challenge will never come, at least not from whatsup (or catsup, whatever) or inspector. Your point is basically won. Or not...since there was no challenge in the first place except yours...it's like a heavily armored paladin challenging a bunch of peons to one on one combat...no one will even mount a halfway decent one.

Man, if only I could get my friend to join. He goes to church AND he's very logical.

We need some sensible theists here capable of logical argument.

Back