My First Near Death Experience!

QUEST EONS

Registered Senior Member
Hey all,..

I had my first near death experience(N.D.E) yesterday. And let me tell you. IT was beyond words!!! The visions I saw, the places I went it all made so much sense. It's amazing how wrong, yet right we all are. In an effort to prove that what I experienced wasnt just some neurons mis-firing, producing hallucinations, I have made it a effort to induce myself into having a N.D.E everyweek, (once the logistics have been addressed) and I will report my findings right here on sciforums.I look forward to your thoughts and encouragement along the way. Finally we are on our way to finding TRUTH! What we've all been searching for. ..

Over, and out.

QUEST EONS (reporter on the afterlife)

Last edited:
QUEST EONS said:
Hey all,..

I had my first near death experience(N.D.E) yesterday. And let me tell you. IT was beyond words!!! The visions I saw, the places I went it all made so much sense. It's amazing how wrong, yet right we all are. In an effort to prove that what I experienced wasnt just some neurons mis-firing, producing hallucinations, I have made it a effort to induce myself into having a N.D.E everyweek, and I will report my findings right here on sciforums.I look forward to your thoughts and encouragement along the way. Finally we are on our way to finding TRUTH! What we've all been searching for. ..

Over, and out.

QUEST EONS (reporter on the afterlife)

STFU

QUEST says: I have made it a effort to induce myself into having a N.D.E everyweek

Woody sez: It sounds dangerous.

Need I be the one to point out that even if you managed to almost kill yourself every day of the week, the events or lack thereof that occured could never be considered "truth" unless accompanied by evidence and data showing it to be so. Any and all 'reports' you were to make on sciforums would technically be worthless to anyone other than yourself.

As that is the case I would seriously question the value of 'nearly killing' yourself every week.

Further to which I would like to ask about the details concerning yesterdays NDE that you supposedly went through. I'm just curious, especially considering you're already back up and on the internet. That's generally quite rare after nearly dying.

Maybe this will sound rude, but I don't believe you.

SnakeLord said:
Need I be the one to point out that even if you managed to almost kill yourself every day of the week, the events or lack thereof that occured could never be considered "truth" unless accompanied by evidence and data showing it to be so. Any and all 'reports' you were to make on sciforums would technically be worthless to anyone other than yourself.

As that is the case I would seriously question the value of 'nearly killing' yourself every week.

Further to which I would like to ask about the details concerning yesterdays NDE that you supposedly went through. I'm just curious, especially considering you're already back up and on the internet. That's generally quite rare after nearly dying.

Maybe this will sound rude, but I don't believe you.

Good question, I will need some way to provide evidence of what I am experincing. I'm working on that problem, yet I feel optimistic. Until then I will make detailed note of my accounts.

It's ok if you don't believe me I wouldnt either, it sounds kinda crazy. I drowned and then I was revived, in case you were wondering. I got taken into the hospital they checked me out and said I was good for release in the same day, luckily.

Mr Anonymous said:
I'm almost reluctant to ask this, but which particular bit of the term Near DEATH Experience is it you don't actually understand?

What exactly are you doing to yourself to induce this "Experience" as you describe it

I'm working with a close but small team of science and health professionals as we speak, so that we can figure out the details and logistics of my proposal.

Most of them are reluctant to help out, (as would be expected), but they have been my colleagues for years, and are willing to give it a shot.

Woody said:
QUEST says: I have made it a effort to induce myself into having a N.D.E everyweek

Woody sez: It sounds dangerous.

Could be quite dangerous, but I plan as being as "careful" as possible.

Hey, this reminds me of some movie with Julia Roberts and Keifer Sutherland...I think it was called "Flatliners" or something like that...it's an old one.

Isn't suicide and assisting suicide illegal...in the US at least? Wouldn't this "small team" of professionals be putting their asses on the line?

Yorda said:
Suicide cannot be illegal. When you're dead, you're dead.

I know that it's not necessarily a punishable crime, but I remember someone telling me that there is such a law on the books in my state. I'm not really surprised...after all, it's clear that our laws don't have to make any sense, or be based upon any form of logic.

Lori_7 said:
Hey, this reminds me of some movie with Julia Roberts and Keifer Sutherland...I think it was called "Flatliners" or something like that...it's an old one.

Isn't suicide and assisting suicide illegal...in the US at least? Wouldn't this "small team" of professionals be putting their asses on the line?

Funny, you mention that, Flatliners happens to be a very interesting film permise, done wrong of course. Being a scientist myslef, I do find it interesting nonetheless. I guess you could say what I'm doing is very similar as well.

Unless I die and stay dead it's not suicide. Since I don't plan on going public with specific people names or locations I think my professionals will be just fine. But I do understand the implications of what I've asked them to do, sometimes the passion and drive for the truth overcomes the doubts and fears.

Quest,

What are you hoping to find? Why wasn't once enough of an experience for you? Why do you feel the need to go back?

Back