My Equation of the Universe

AlphaNumeric

I won't be derogtory, since i'll play the good guy here. Something you have lacked round here, with not just me, but others as well.

You said ''Take the complex conjugate => -1 = ψ. But you end up with ψ = 1. Therefore you're wrong.''

Yeh... but cut the equation into tw parts, much like many equation describe different things on wither sides. The 0 variable, is almost useless, unless you see and describe it as nothing, which i suppose is something.

therego, the final calculation is 0=1, from nothing, there is something 1, and it is from here you can extrapolate everything known in a series of steps up to present knowledge, since the uncertainty principle and chaos theory forbid any future predictions being true.

I'm not lying... and stop calling me a liar Alpha. I am at college and the main work we are doing is studying the Copenhagen Interpretation, because i had to drop out a few years back.

You know what actually, i only continued round here because i said i was going to ignore the people who are out to shun me. I couldn't, so i won't participate any more, since i am sooooo fucking stupid.

Back