My “Eureka” moment. A cure for cancer.

So that my fellow scientists can read it.

Is there some subtlety to your question am I missing?

Otherwise, your question is trivial.

Your fellow scientists seem to think you're a joke. And I would think that actual work would be a better use of your time.

Do you hope to accomplish something here?

Your fellow scientists seem to think you're a joke.
At the time of writing, this topic is still in the "Biology & Genetics" forum here in sciforums.

This topic has not been moved to any fringe forum which would indicate moderator contempt for my science here.

So the mods don't seem to think I'm a joke.

And I would think that actual work would be a better use of your time.
I'll leave actual work to the actual professionals.

Yet you seem to want to spend your time posting in this topic. So this is a good use of your time, but not mine?

Do you hope to accomplish something here?
I hope to explain my approach to curing cancer.

At the time of writing, this topic is still in the "Biology & Genetics" forum here in sciforums.

This topic has not been moved to any fringe forum which would indicate moderator contempt for my science here.

So the mods don't seem to think I'm a joke.

That your topic remains here has nothing to do with the legitimacy of your writing. It's merely a matter of being on-topic.

I'll leave actual work to the actual professionals.

So you don't actually know if any of these ideas work?

Yet you seem to want to spend your time posting in this topic. So this is a good use of your time, but not mine?

My time here consisted of a few minutes of reading and ten seconds of posting. Yours presumably took quite some time. And for what?

I hope to explain my approach to curing cancer.

But it isn't your approach, is it? You're not the one actually doing anything with it, or offering workable solutions.

That your topic remains here has nothing to do with the legitimacy of your writing. It's merely a matter of being on-topic.
So you don't actually know if any of these ideas work?
My time here consisted of a few minutes of reading and ten seconds of posting. Yours presumably took quite some time. And for what?
But it isn't your approach, is it? You're not the one actually doing anything with it, or offering workable solutions.

Excuse me but you seem to be looking to be unpleasant, not actually discussing anything substantial to do with the topic. Perhaps you are a troll but unless you have something significant to say, I don't propose to bandy words about with you any longer.

Excuse me but you seem to be looking to be unpleasant, not actually discussing anything substantial to do with the topic. Perhaps you are a troll but unless you have something significant to say, I don't propose to bandy words about with you any longer.

So, in other words, you don't really know what you're doing here either.

As long as we're on the same page.

It all depends on whether you want to be listened to, or laughed at.
I don't need to be listened to by those who can't understand the important issues and so set up irrelevant hoops for the likes of myself to jump through to prove myself, what, worthy? Like the size of font makes a cure for cancer work better or less well?

Such irrelevant conventions give an excuse for the fools of the world to sit on judgement on the wise.

The wise have no need of the blessings of fools. Rather there is more of a need to defy the expectations of fools so that fools can be exposed as powerless.

After all there is nothing quite so dangerous as giving a fool power.

I'm using big fonts, fools. That offends you? Excellent news. Now go away.

I don't need to be listened to by those who can't understand the important issues and so set up irrelevant hoops for the likes of myself to jump through to prove myself, what, worthy? Like the size of font makes a cure for cancer work better or less well?

Such irrelevant conventions give an excuse for the fools of the world to sit on judgement on the wise.

The wise have no need of the blessings of fools. Rather there is more of a need to defy the expectations of fools so that fools can be exposed as powerless.

After all there is nothing quite so dangerous as giving a fool power.

I'm using big fonts, fools. That offends you? Excellent news. Now go away.

Hello Peter Dow. I like your saying, underlined, above.

Youe endevours are laudable. Congratulations.

I've been reading your thread with interest. Recent events are rather sad, but this sort of thing is spurred by jealousy more than anything IMO.

Anyhow, what prompts me to post is that in our newspaper here in Australia, Daily Telegraph, today, Sat 02 11 1 3, there was a very interesting article - I've tried to find it on their web site but it just keeps dropping out - they might be having problems (I'll try again later).

The article was concerned simply with this .. medico's / scientists at some main hospital research centre or the like, have just come up with conclusive proof that 20 minute of simple but brisk exersie a day, such as a brisk walk, helps significantly in preventing cancer, and more, actually significantly aids in the recovery of cancer patients. Go figure.

Anyway, congratulations on a great thread. Don't let he naysayers get you down.

Hello Peter Dow. I like your saying, underlined, above.

Youe endevours are laudable. Congratulations.

I've been reading your thread with interest. Recent events are rather sad, but this sort of thing is spurred by jealousy more than anything IMO.

Anyhow, what prompts me to post is that in our newspaper here in Australia, Daily Telegraph, today, Sat 02 11 1 3, there was a very interesting article - I've tried to find it on their web site but it just keeps dropping out - they might be having problems (I'll try again later).

The article was concerned simply with this .. medico's / scientists at some main hospital research centre or the like, have just come up with conclusive proof that 20 minute of simple but brisk exersie a day, such as a brisk walk, helps significantly in preventing cancer, and more, actually significantly aids in the recovery of cancer patients. Go figure.

Anyway, congratulations on a great thread. Don't let he naysayers get you down.
No problem Lakon. It's not so much nay-saying I mind, it's having nae (Scottish for "no") freedom to lose your cool from time to time without being arrested and jailed for it.. :cool:

Back