Muslims: a question

witnessjudgejury

Banned
Banned
What in the world are you going to do for eternity with 15 virgins?

Once you take away their virginity, will they not turn against you.

You people are truly sick in the head.

They are made by God for sexual pleasure in Islam. I doubt they'd have a problem with giving up their virginity and then screwing you for all eternity.

now there's a thought: magical perpetual virgins. someone should get on that.

That's my guess, too, their hymens seal up again overnight, so you can have the great pleasure... of... well... that... doesn't seem so nice once you think about it. What's so great about virgins in the first place? And what do girls get in heaven?

witnessjudgejury

repeat 3 times

i accept ALLAH as my Lord and Mohamed as his prophet

you know you want to

A man made heaven designed to lure away men who are filled with degenerate sexual lusts. Remember its not only the virgins its also the "lots of pretty boys" that are included in this perverse islamic heaven. ;)

Matthew 22
23 The same day the Sadducees, who say there is no resurrection, came to Him and asked Him, 24 saying: “Teacher, Moses said that if a man dies, having no children, his brother shall marry his wife and raise up offspring for his brother. 25 Now there were with us seven brothers. The first died after he had married, and having no offspring, left his wife to his brother. 26 Likewise the second also, and the third, even to the seventh. 27 Last of all the woman died also. 28 Therefore, in the resurrection, whose wife of the seven will she be? For they all had her.”
29 Jesus answered and said to them, “You are mistaken, not knowing the Scriptures nor the power of God. 30 For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels of God in heaven.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

witnessjudgejury said:
What in the world are you going to do for eternity with 15 virgins?

Once you take away their virginity, will they not turn against you.

You people are truly sick in the head.
I thought it was 72.
I guess it's enough to occupy thier time.

Adstar:

Does not your holy book proclaim that God created us? WOuld not this include the sexual drive?

Prince_James said:
Adstar:

Does not your holy book proclaim that God created us? WOuld not this include the sexual drive?

Of course. But it is another thing to glorify gang bangs. How carnal islam is ,that its reward is heaven is a gang bang, with hints of homosexual deviancy.

Oh i think that hapsburg is closer to the mark when it comes to the number dirty old muhammed put down in the koran. Maybe he was thinking of 72 nine year olds.

Adstar:

God has no problem with Solomon, the man with 1,000 wives. Are you telling me he didn't likely have sex with several of them at once?

you aren't allowed to have pleasurable sensations in heaven. the afterlife is a place of moral restraint and conservatism.

Prince_James said:
Adstar:

God has no problem with Solomon, the man with 1,000 wives. Are you telling me he didn't likely have sex with several of them at once?

It is your mind that see's Solomon having sex with more than one bride at the same time. You see what you want to see. And revel your mind to all.

dr. cello said:
you aren't allowed to have pleasurable sensations in heaven. the afterlife is a place of moral restraint and conservatism.

No restraint will be required because those desires will not exist. As for pleasures I am sure there will be compensations. :)

All Praise The Ancient Of Day

dr. cello said:
Heaven sounds boring and fucking stupid, then.

hapsburg:
(that was irony, by the way.) doesn't it, though? but apparently, the omniarrogant god of Xianity has orchestrated it such that the only people in heaven are those whose lives were so mind-numbingly tedious that standing around reminding him how great he is doesn't seem like a bad idea.

adstar:
if the desires cease to exist in heaven, does this mean that the self ceases to exist? or free will?

Adstar:

Considering human nature, and the very reason why Solomon had so many wives (it certainly wasn't for politics), it seems exceedingly likely that he had group sex on a regular basis. Moreover, since God seemingly had no qualm with Solomon's massive sexual drive, why would he not create some sort of sensual afterlife, too?

Only the flesh is tied to physical desires but the flesh is mortal. What is mortal must become immortal according to the bible so why try and second guess how it will be based on stricly mortal perceptions?
Heaven will have a central theme i.e. Love, 'unadulterated' love and this is what will meet every need you could think of.

peace

c20

Back