Muslim women

path

Militant wiseguy
Registered Senior Member
Some women have a lot of nerve imagine trying to answer the telephone.

Story

Ms Baz's mother told Saudi media that Mr Fallatta beat her daughter regularly.

This time, the mother is quoted as saying, he became infuriated when Ms Baz answered the telephone.
Just lovely

It is considered a husband's rights that his wife should obey him," Abeer Mishkhas, of the Saudi English-language newspaper Arab News, told BBC News Online.

"This can involve coercion or violence, and we know that the majority of cases of this kind go unreported and unnoticed."

More and more Saudi women go to civil courts to request divorces on grounds of violence, Ms Mishkhas says.

But they are still not allowed to vote, drive, own a business or travel without permission from a male guardian.

Finally this is good but they have a loooong road to hoe since allah and his messenger have decreed women to be inferior.
The"noble"quran says you should beat the little lady

Quran:
[4:34] Men are the managers of the affairs of women for that God has
preferred in bounty one of them over another, and for that they have
expended of their property. Righteous women are therefore obedient,
guarding the secret for God's guarding. And those you fear may be
rebellious admonish; banish them to their couches, and beat them. If
they then obey you, look not for any way against them; God is All-high,
All-great.

Men may marry four women. Women may marry one man.

Quran:
[4:3] If ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly with the
orphans, Marry women of your choice, Two or three or four; but if ye
fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only
one, or (a captive) that your right hands possess, that will be more
suitable, to prevent you from doing injustice.

[4:15] If any of your women are guilty of lewdness, Take the evidence of
four (Reliable) witnesses from amongst you against them; and if they
testify, confine them to houses until death do claim them, or God ordain
for them some (other) way.

It is ok though because women are dumb right.

Sahih Bukhari
Volume 3, Book 48, Number 826:
Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:
The Prophet said, "Isn't the witness of a woman equal to half of that of
a man?" The women said, "Yes." He said, "This is because of the
deficiency of a woman's mind."

Sahih Bukhari
Volume 2, Book 24, Number 541:
Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri
." Then he went towards the women and said. "O women! Give alms, for I
have seen that the majority of the dwellers of Hell-Fire were you
(women)." The women asked, "O Allah's Apostle! What is the reason for
it?" He replied, "O women! You curse frequently, and are ungrateful to
your husbands. I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and
religion than you..

And inferior right

And women shall have rights similar to the rights against them, according to what is equitable; but men have a degree over them..." Quran Surah 2:228

Quran:
[2.282] O you who believe! when you deal with each other in contracting
a debt for a fixed time, then write it down; and let a scribe write it
down between you with fairness; and the scribe should not refuse to
write as Allah has taught him, so he should write; and let him who owes
the debt dictate, and he should be careful of (his duty to) Allah, his
Lord, and not diminish anything from it; but if he who owes the debt is
unsound in understanding, or weak, or (if) he is not able to dictate
himself, let his guardian dictate with fairness; and call in to witness
from among your men two witnesses; but if there are not two men, then
one man and two women from among those whom you choose to be witnesses,
so that if one of the two errs, the second of the two may remind the
other; and the witnesses should not refuse when they are summoned; and
be not averse to writing it (whether it is) small or large, with the
time of its falling due;

You can beat those dummies without even having a reason

Abu Dawud
Book 11, Number 2142:
Narrated Umar ibn al-Khattab:
The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: A man will not be asked as to why
he beat his wife.

Or if you are suspicious

As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, Admonish them, refuse to share their beds, beat them,..." Quran Surah 4:34

They are like animals you know

Sahih Bukhari
Volume 1, Book 9, Number 490:
Narrated 'Aisha:
The things which annul the prayers were mentioned before me. They said,
"Prayer is annulled by a dog, a donkey and a woman (if they pass in
front of the praying people)." I said, "You have made us (i.e. women)
dogs. I saw the Prophet praying while I used to lie in my bed between
him and the Qibla Whenever I was in need of something, I would slip
away. for I disliked to face him."

Abu Dawud
Book 11, Number 2155:
Narrated Abdullah ibn Amr ibn al-'As:
The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: If one of you marries a woman or
buys a slave, he should say: "O Allah, I ask Thee for the good in her,
and in the disposition Thou hast given her; I take refuge in Thee from
the evil in her, and in the disposition Thou hast given her." When he
buys a camel, he should take hold of the top of its hump and say the
same kind of thing.

Go ahead ask me if this pisses me off. So how wonderful are the lives of women in the muslim world? Where did god make a mistake in the NOBLE quran or do muslim women just accept that they are less worth to allah than men, Flores?

You are an idiot and I wouldn't find enough of a man out of you to respect me or any other woman.

Islam is the greatest religion ever when it comes to woman. I'm who I'm because of my faith and religion...My strength comes from my religion. My strive to live comes from my religion.

I consider myself to be one of the luckiest people ever to have found Islam. Because when I was 18, the only thing that have actually deterred me from ruining my life and turning into a sellable piece of meat was my fear of god and Islam. When I was 18, I feared no Father, I feared no mother, I feared no law, I feared no science. But I feared god, and that's what kept me going. I owe Islam my life.....It has protected me from my biggest of enemies and that's myself.

Sometimes I think flores is a fake character designed to mock islam.
If thats the value of your religion why not buy a shock collar?

Dr Lou Natic said:
Sometimes I think flores is a fake character designed to mock islam.
If thats the value of your religion why not buy a shock collar?

Because shocking someone is a temporary bandadge fix and even with time, I may get immune to or even like the shock enough to ignore it. My faith is not a shock collar, it's my natural conscious compass and guide to guide my will power into protecting my valuable conscious....Without it, I'm lost with no bearing or direction, and my will power is aimeless and in self destruction mode.

Flores, many a men and women have had an epiphany with one sort of religion or another that have saved their lives. I have a few born again's friends that swear the religion saved them from destruction.

You refuse to address the claims made by Path and instead attack him personally, now from your posts I know you're a smart and able woman and capable of better replies than the one you gave to Path. I think you can demonstrate your excellent intellect by discussing the issues in an objective manner rather than resorting to name calling.

Peace

And you actually litterally believe in the qu'ran just because you seem to behave yourself while following its rules? :confused:
That is incredibly bizarre.

Greco said:
Flores, many a men and women have had an epiphany with one sort of religion or another that have saved their lives. I have a few born again's friends that swear the religion saved them from destruction.

You refuse to address the claims made by Path and instead attack him personally, now from your posts I know you're a smart and able woman and capable of better replies than the one you gave to Path. I think you can demonstrate your excellent intellect by discussing the issues in an objective manner rather than resorting to name calling.

Peace

Thank you Greco, but if Path is seeking an objective responce, then he must focus. Perhaps he can ask me a direct intelligent question instead of the spew of unrelated out of context mess that he shows above

Dr Lou Natic said:
And you actually litterally believe in the qu'ran just because you seem to behave yourself while following its rules? :confused:
That is incredibly bizarre.

I don't believe in the Quran. The Quran is mere guidance in words. My object of believe is not a book or written words.

Ok so you don't litterally believe in allah, heaven and hell(or whatever is the islamic equivalent) etc?

The bible says to stone adulterers, but how often does that happen now in America? Never. The muslim world has a long way to go still with women's rights, and they have the inertia of history and custom to overcome.

Flores said:
Thank you Greco, but if Path is seeking an objective responce, then he must focus. Perhaps he can ask me a direct intelligent question instead of the spew of unrelated out of context mess that he shows above
All the quoted material is from the faith you practice much of it from your holiest book please tell me how it is out of context. Are you angry at me or at the fact that you are a slave to a belief system that preaches such messages. You don't know me as a man just as I don't know you as a woman so you can drop the ad homs it isn't becoming. I asked you specifically since I know you are a female muslim who frequents this board how you reconcile these teachings

do muslim women just accept that they are less worth to allah than men, Flores?

and I got my answer
Because when I was 18, the only thing that have actually deterred me from ruining my life and turning into a sellable piece of meat was my fear of god and Islam. When I was 18, I feared no Father, I feared no mother, I feared no law, I feared no science. But I feared god, and that's what kept me going. I owe Islam my life.....It has protected me from my biggest of enemies and that's myself.

That is a valid answer but it doesn't change the teachings of islam. I hope one day you will be strong enough to stand on your own 2 feet and seriously examine what you have chosen to follow.

Flores said:
I don't believe in the Quran. The Quran is mere guidance in words. My object of believe is not a book or written words.

Can you be considered a true muslim then (serious question not prodding) The quran as opposed to the bible is supposed to be the directly written down word of allah.

How do the Bible and the Noble Quran view women?

Let us look at how Islam and the Bible view women, and see in real Truth how terrible the women's status would be if they were living under a true Christian state that follows the Bible 100%:

In the Bible:

Jesus considers women as dirt that defiles men (since Jesus, the GOD, is the one who supposedly inspired the New Testament as Christians claim): Revelation 14:4 "Those are those (men) who did not defile themselves with women, for they kept themselves pure. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among men and offered as first fruits to God and the Lamb."

Women are not only spiritually defiling to men as Jesus put it, but they're also physically defiling when they have their menses. Anything they touch becomes unclean:

Leviticus 15:19-30 "And if a woman have an issue (her period/menses), [and] her issue in her flesh be blood, she shall be put apart seven days: and whosoever toucheth her shall be unclean until the even. And every thing that she lieth upon in her separation shall be unclean: every thing also that she sitteth upon shall be unclean. And whosoever toucheth her bed shall wash his clothes, and bathe [himself] in water, and be unclean until the even. And whosoever toucheth any thing that she sat upon shall wash his clothes, and bathe [himself] in water, and be unclean until the even. And if it [be] on [her] bed, or on any thing whereon she sitteth, when he toucheth it, he shall be unclean until the even. And if any man lie with her at all, and her flowers be upon him, he shall be unclean seven days; and all the bed whereon he lieth shall be unclean. And if a woman have an issue of her blood many days out of the time of her separation, or if it run beyond the time of her separation; all the days of the issue of her uncleanness shall be as the days of her separation: she [shall be] unclean. Every bed whereon she lieth all the days of her issue shall be unto her as the bed of her separation: and whatsoever she sitteth upon shall be unclean, as the uncleanness of her separation. And whosoever toucheth those things shall be unclean, and shall wash his clothes, and bathe [himself] in water, and be unclean until the even. But if she be cleansed of her issue, then she shall number to herself seven days, and after that she shall be clean. And on the eighth day she shall take unto her two turtles, or two young pigeons, and bring them unto the priest, to the door of the tabernacle of the congregation. And the priest shall offer the one [for] a sin offering, and the other [for] a burnt offering; and the priest shall make an atonement for her before the LORD for the issue of her uncleanness."

I think it is safe to say that Revelation 14:4 and Leviticus 15:19-30 are sister verses.

Birth of any female is a loss: Ecclesiasticus 22:3 "....and the birth of ANY daughter is a loss" (From the New Jerusalem Bible. It's a Roman Catholics Bible).

If a woman gives birth to a baby boy, then she becomes unclean for 7 days. But if she gives birth to a baby girl, then she becomes unclean for 14 days. So in other words, the birth of any female causes double the pollution: Leviticus 12:2-5 "Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a woman have conceived seed, and born a MALE child: then she shall be unclean SEVEN DAYS; according to the days of the separation for her infirmity shall she be unclean. And in the eighth day the flesh of his foreskin shall be circumcised. And she shall then continue in the blood of her purifying THIRTY THREE days; she shall touch no hallowed thing, nor come into the sanctuary, until the days of her purifying be fulfilled. But if she bear a FEMALE child, then she shall be unclean TWO WEEKS, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying SIXTY SIX days."

I think it's safe to say that Ecclesiasticus 22:3 and Leviticus 12:2-5 are sister verses.

If a woman tries to save her husband from a beating by grabbing the other man's private parts to lift him off her husband, then both her hands must get cut off: :p

Deuteronomy 25:11-12 "And in case men struggle together (in a fight) with one another, and the wife of the one has come near to deliver her husband out of the striking one (to save her husband), and she has thrust out her hand and grabbed hold of his private (the other man's groin), she must then get both her hands cut off, and the eyes of the men must feel no sorrow."

Fathers can sell their daughters as slave girls: Exodus 21:7-8 "And in case a man should sell his daughter as a slave girl, she will not go out in the way that the slave men go out. If she is displeasing in the eyes of her master so that he doesn't designate her as a concubine but causes her to be redeemed, he will not be entitled to sell her to a foreign people in his treacherously dealing with her."

Daughters inherit nothing when there are sons: "If a man dies and leaves no son, turn his inheritance over to his daughter. (Numbers 27:8)" So the American law of splitting everything equally is not Biblical.

Jesus himself in Revelation 14:4 considered women as dirt that defiles men. Even Jesus, the Christians' highest model, despised women in the Bible!! It is crystal clear that women in the Bible are nothing but a defiling dirt and trash to men. This is no insult to women by me. This is just simply the way the Bible views women. Ironically, Jesus confirmed this view.

In Islam:

So how does Islam view women then? Is it any better than the Bible? You bet it is! Let us look at what Allah Almighty said about women in the Noble Quran:

There is a great deal of good in some women: "O ye who believe! Ye are forbidden to inherit women against their will. Nor should ye treat them with harshness, that ye may take away part of the dower [money given by the husband to the wife for the marriage contract] ye have given them, except where they have been guilty of open lewdness; on the contrary live with them on a footing of kindness and equity. If ye take a dislike to them it may be that ye dislike a thing, and God brings about through it a great deal of good. (The Noble Quran, 4:19)"

Men and women were created for each others, in order to live in peace, harmony and love with each others as husbands and wives: "And among God's signs is this: He created for you mates from amongst yourselves (males as mates for females and vice versa) that you might find tranquillity and peace in them. And he has put love and kindness among you. Herein surely are signs for those who reflect. (The Noble Quran, 30:21)"

Men can not harm their wives:

"...Do not retain them (i.e., your wives) to harm them...(The Noble Quran, 2:231)"

Narrated Mu'awiyah al-Qushayri: "I went to the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) and asked him: What do you say (command) about our wives? He replied: Give them food what you have for yourself, and clothe them by which you clothe yourself, and do not beat them, and do not revile them. (Sunan Abu-Dawud, Book 11, Marriage (Kitab Al-Nikah), Number 2139)"

Righteous women are those who are loyal and obedient to their husbands: "Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (Next), refuse to share their beds, (And last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them Means (of annoyance): For Allah is Most High, great (above you all). (The Noble Quran, 4:34)"

Men can't have sex with their women during Menses, but they can sleep with them and touch them: "They ask thee concerning women's courses. Say: They are a hurt and a pollution: So keep away from women in their courses, and do not approach them until they are clean. But when they have purified themselves, ye may approach them in any manner, time, or place ordained for you by God. For God loves those who turn to Him constantly and He loves those who keep themselves pure and clean. (The Noble Quran, 2:222)"

Maimuna (the wife of the Holy Prophet) reported: "The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) contacted and embraced his wives over the waist-wrapper when they were menstruating. (Translation of Sahih Muslim, The Book of Menstruation (Kitab Al-Haid), Book 003, Number 0579)"

Women have equal rights for them and against them: "..and for women are rights equal to the rights against them but men have a degree over them (in the context of divorce) in what is just. (The Noble Quran, 2:228)"

The birth of a female is not a biggest tragedy and the end of the world as it is in the Bible:

"When news is brought to one of them, of (the birth of) a female (child), his face darkens, and he is filled with inward grief! With shame does he hide himself from his people, Because of the bad news He has had! Shall he retain it On (sufferance and) contempt, Or bury it in the dust? Ah! what an evil (choice) They decide on? (The Noble Quran, 16:58-59)" So considering the birth of females as a bad thing is evil by itself in the Noble Quran.

Also, the Prophet peace be upon him said: Narrated AbuSa'id al-Khudri:

"The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: If anyone cares for three daughters, disciplines them, marries them, and does good to them, he will go to Paradise. (Translation of Sunan abu Dawud, Book 41, General Behavior (Kitab Al-Adab), Number 5128)"

Women have the right for the highest education:

Narrated Abu Musa Al-Ashari: "The Prophet said, 'He who has a slave-girl and teaches her good manners and improves her education and then manumits and marries her, will get a double reward; and any slave who observes Allah's right and his master's right will get a double reward.' (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Manumission of Slaves, Volume 3, Book 46, Number 723)"

"....Are those equal, those who know and those who do not know? It is those who are endued with understanding that receive admonition. (The Noble Quran, 39:9)"

"...Those truly fear God, among His Servants, who have knowledge: for God is Exalted in Might, Oft-Forgiving. (The Noble Quran, 35:28)"

Conclusion:

As we clearly saw in the Bible, women are considered worthless and defiling to men. Females' birth is even considered a loss and causes double the pollution and dirt in the Bible. The mother becomes double unclean when she gives birth to a female than to a male. How much more humiliation of women do we need to see in the Bible?

And as we clearly saw in Islam, women are considered good. Allah Almighty created both men and women to live together as husbands and wives in peace, love and harmony. Also, considering the birth of females as a bad thing is evil by itself in the Noble Quran. So unlike the Bible, it is not the end of the world when females are born!

Source : http://www.answering-christianity.com/view_of_women.htm

Dr Lou Natic said:
Ok so you don't litterally believe in allah, heaven and hell(or whatever is the islamic equivalent) etc?

No, I believe in a universal single uniting power responsible for all creations in this universe that have tamed and united other forces as subservients in creating all living things. This greater above all power is Allah, meaning, the most exalted power worthy of worship.

I believe that our universe is highly orderly and that nothing that we do is ever lost or destroyed. I believe that things tranform from one form to another....Our greasy heavy burdened souls that have conflicted with their pure conscious will sink and devolve in a hell fire, while the pure ones will evolve to a more pure form. It's an eternal process that will organize things in the universe in accordance with the their appropriate matrix assignment.

I wonder how our Politically Correct posters here (like tiassa & bells) would tolerate those INTOLERANT IDEAS FROM ISLAM.

The reason I hate Islam so much is because Islam commands muslims to impose those stupid ideas on our part of the world. Otherwise who cares, right?

What intolerances are you talking about?

Do you call chemistry intolerant because Hydrogen have an atomic weight of one while carbon have an atomic weight of 14. Do you call nature intolerant because heavy things sink and light thing stay afloat? Do you call physics intolerant because heavy things move slow while lighter things can move fast?

Humans are the same exact thing. They are components of this universe and their soul or conscious have a place in this universe. The weight of the soul will determine where the soul will end up in.

Look somebody let the parrot out of the cage :eek: PM can you ever post anything original or give a solid answer on a subject. Is your post directed at me? I am not christian so it misses. Or is your post only meant to say "yes islam is bad but christianity is too" in which case you may have a point but not a point that negates anything I have posted.

Back