Moral Poverty

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure what you're trying to say, is there anyone around there with a brain that can translate it into english?

spidergoat said:
Now you are starting to understand. It was our insatiable lust for wealth that brought them here. We destroyed their wealth, culture and language.

So what ye're saying is that the blacks should feel permitted to seek revenge on the descendants of the whites who enslaved their ancestors? Revenge for something that no one existing today had anything to do with?

And if that's your position, shouldn't we all seek revenge against European nationalities for what their ancestors did to our ancestors? How far back are we permitted to go with this "revenge-seeking" process? A thousand years? Ten thousand?

So you approve of generational feuds like the Hatfields and the McCoys?

Baron Max

Hurricaine Katrina just goes to show you cannot trust the Governemt for amything.
They are crooked, incompetent, and completely worthless.

J.B said:
One wonders how there was "no way" for these people to evacuate the city. We have photographic evidence telling us otherwise. You've probably seen it by now – the photo showing 200 parked school buses, unused and underwater. How much planning does it require to put people on a bus and leave town, Mayor Nagin?

Instead of doing the obvious, Mayor Nagin (with no positive contribution from Democratic Gov. Kathleen Blanco, the other major leader vested with responsibility to address the hurricane disaster) loaded remaining New Orleans residents into the Superdome and the city's convention center. We know how that plan turned out.

So you agree that the community should have (and did) wait for government help? Obviously you think it was the Mayor's responsibility to take care of those who had no way to get out of the city, and clearly the residents thought so as well.

J.B said:
President Bush is not to blame for the rampant immorality of blacks. Had New Orleans' black community taken action, most would have been out of harm's way. But most were too lazy, immoral and trifling to do anything productive for themselves.

Wait, you seem to be changing your mind. So the blacks should have jacked the buses? Wouldn't that be, erm, looting?

cool skill said:
They are crooked, incompetent, and completely worthless.

I don't know about the crooked part, but I already have encountered estremely high levels of incompentency and worthlessness during my short stay here so far.

So much incompetence in fact that I moved the US to the top on my list of shit countries. That's a shame, because there are actually quite nice things about the US. But they stand in the shadow of the incompetency.

I realized far too late that you can't trust anyone. During my last phonecall with a government agency I constantly heard myself saying 'I do not believe you'. I said that out loud. They weren't even shocked by that. I think they heard it before.

thumbs down for you Mr USA. Big fucking dumbs down.

So at this moment I am not really suprised that the US couldn't act upon an emergency situation. They can't even deal with things that should be no bother whatsoever.

Sadly I think americans don't seem to know better and have accepted the situation for what it is.

Thumb down for you too.

Maybe the US could be a nice country to live in...if you get some of the basics right! Not that this will ever happen of course.

J.B said:
Am I asshole?

me))put it thisa way...a SHIT hole looks down on ya

Or the African American who is trying to help his people by writing this article a Asshole?
if that is true, tho i wouldn't believe orrespect half a word that comes from yor sadbrain, then he could be Candalisa Rice type fker....an utter vile betrayer of Black peoples integrity

spuriousmonkey said:
So at this moment I am not really suprised that the US couldn't act upon an emergency situation.

When did it become the federal governments responsibility to "save" people in a natural emergency? In fact, for that matter, when did it become the responsibility of the state government? Isn't such situations the responsibility of the locals?

spuriousmonkey said:
Sadly I think americans don't seem to know better and have accepted the situation for what it is.

No, I think it's that the whites and non-blacks have accepted that they need to take responsibility for their own welfare and safety .....but the blacks won't do so and are the first (and only?) ones to scream for assistance ...as they've done since ...well, since forever!!! Blacks can't take care of their own welfare and safety ...and that's why there were so many problems in NO in the first place!

Did you see how quickly the blacks turned the stadium into a ghetto??

Baron Max

Not that the discussion here is even bordering on discussing anything remotely philosophical but....

Wow I never realized there still were so many small-minded fearful racists around. Simply because you see a large number of black people on your TV behaving poorly you immediately move to stereotype? Talk about a serious lack of rational thinking. Have any of you considered that perhaps there is a reason why the frequency of poor black people who are willing to resort to the described behaviour is so high? While I'm in full agreement that people should always try to help themselves first, there are always mitigating factors involved. Only a fool would be so ready to paint an entire group of people as being morally bankrupt without taking this into consideration.

Baron Max said:
When did it become the federal governments responsibility to "save" people in a natural emergency? In fact, for that matter, when did it become the responsibility of the state government? Isn't such situations the responsibility of the locals?

I'm not really interested in your childish smart ass remarks in this matter. Everybody is responsible for what they do. If someone chooses not to act or solve a problem it is also their responsibility to live with that. If you want to be a smart ass selfish bastard please go ahead. If anyone in the government at what level that may be chooses to do the same thing go ahead.

But you are still a smartass selfish bastard. Wether it is your duty to do something or not.

Is it written down somewhere that the government should do their utter best to help and assist their people? I have no clue. But it is what a government should do. It is the moral obligation of a government to look after its citizens in its best possible way.

To state some level of government didn't break any rules by not helping efficiently otr to state it wasn't their specific task is for me just an idiotic response. I can't really describe it in another way, sorry.

I know exactly where you are coming from though. Been here just for 2,5 months and that's all it took to see how the american mind works. Nobody gives a shit about anyone else. Not really. This pervades american society. I have seen people blaming other people for mistakes. Seen it all the time. Nobody does anything but blaim other people. No solution is ever offered unless threatened, or simply when gone to complain at a higher level. It's just fucking sad. Civilization at its lowest. And every american I meet thinks its normal. Even more fucking sad.

spidergoat said:
Then, if we break up thousands of white families every year for 200 years, kill half of them and sell the rest into slavery
Prove you mean what you say and we will start with you and your family.

When did it become the federal governments responsibility to "save" people in a natural emergency?

Actually, I believe it is implied here:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

spidergoat said:
When did it become the federal governments responsibility to "save" people in a natural emergency?

Actually, I believe it is implied here:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Implied where? I read that and I sure don't see where it "implies" that the federal government is responsible to the people in the event of a hurri-fuckin'-cane or any other natural disaster.

And if you mention "...promote the general welfare,...", then I have to point out that, clearly the GENERAL welfare of the nation was doing quite well even while the hurri-fuckin'-cane was happening! And to keep you aware, why didn't the feds do anything for the people of south Florida during and after the THREE hurri-fuckin'-canes? If the "general welfare" includes NO, why doesn't it include Florida?

Baron Max

spuriousmonkey said:
I'm not really interested in your childish smart ass remarks in this matter. Everybody is responsible for what they do. If someone chooses not to act or solve a problem it is also their responsibility to live with that. If you want to be a smart ass selfish bastard please go ahead. If anyone in the government at what level that may be chooses to do the same thing go ahead.

But you are still a smartass selfish bastard. Wether it is your duty to do something or not.

Is it written down somewhere that the government should do their utter best to help and assist their people? I have no clue. But it is what a government should do. It is the moral obligation of a government to look after its citizens in its best possible way.

To state some level of government didn't break any rules by not helping efficiently otr to state it wasn't their specific task is for me just an idiotic response. I can't really describe it in another way, sorry.

I know exactly where you are coming from though. Been here just for 2,5 months and that's all it took to see how the american mind works. Nobody gives a shit about anyone else. Not really. This pervades american society. I have seen people blaming other people for mistakes. Seen it all the time. Nobody does anything but blaim other people. No solution is ever offered unless threatened, or simply when gone to complain at a higher level. It's just fucking sad. Civilization at its lowest. And every american I meet thinks its normal. Even more fucking sad.

That's not very nice of you, Spurious. Or is that your idea of being a good, upstanding, moral character?

Baron Max

spuriosmonkey said:

Yeah, I hate everyone. Good to know I can blame my society for that one.

Your self-righteous European sense of helping everyone at the cost of individuals grates on my rugged individualist nerves.

I think "general welfare" applies to any general area where the shit is going down. After all, the general welfare can only be good if there are no specific problems. As far as Florida goes, incompetence is no rationale for not living up to our ideals.

I have to point out that, clearly the GENERAL welfare of the nation was doing quite well even while the hurri-fuckin'-cane was happening!
Well, everyone was doing rather well WHILE the hurricane was happening, it was the aftermath that was the real bitch, and it did affect the whole nation. It destroyed the majority of our oil and natural gas infrastructure which is located around the gulf. Energy prices rose considerably, and natural gas is still at record high prices, even adjusted for inflation. Unemployment numbers were affected, and evacuees fled as far as Texas and some even to Oregon!

"Insure domestic tranquility" is another phrase which applies here.

Even if you think that Katrina and it's effects aren't the government's problem, what about the preamble? Doesn't it imply that the government's mandate is more broad than you always describe?

spidergoat said:
Even if you think that Katrina and it's effects aren't the government's problem, what about the preamble? Doesn't it imply that the government's mandate is more broad than you always describe?
Of course, if these two were really serious about laying blame on government, they should blame the local one. Responsibility to perform – legally and practically – fell first on the mayor of New Orleans. We are now all familiar with Mayor Ray Nagin – the black Democrat who likes to yell at President Bush for failing to do Nagin's job. The facts, unfortunately, do not support Nagin's wailing. As the Washington Times puts it, "recent reports show [Nagin] failed to follow through on his own city's emergency-response plan, which acknowledged that thousands of the city's poorest residents would have no way to evacuate the city."

One wonders how there was "no way" for these people to evacuate the city. We have photographic evidence telling us otherwise. You've probably seen it by now – the photo showing 200 parked school buses, unused and underwater. How much planning does it require to put people on a bus and leave town, Mayor Nagin?

Instead of doing the obvious, Mayor Nagin (with no positive contribution from Democratic Gov. Kathleen Blanco, the other major leader vested with responsibility to address the hurricane disaster) loaded remaining New Orleans residents into the Superdome and the city's convention center. We know how that plan turned out.

About five years ago, in a debate before the National Association of Black Journalists, I stated that if whites were to just leave the United States and let blacks run the country, they would turn America into a ghetto within 10 years. The audience, shall we say, disagreed with me strongly. Now I have to disagree with me. I gave blacks too much credit. It took a mere three days for blacks to turn the Superdome and the convention center into ghettos, rampant with theft, rape and murder.

From a Black Man:
http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=46440

spidergoat said:
I'm not sure what you're trying to say, is there anyone around there with a brain that can translate it into english?
You have stated many times in many ways how you feel sorry for blacks.
Your trying to feel good about yourself by feeling sorry for blacks, your feeling sorry for blacks holds them down in a attempt to lift yourself up.

Do you really think
spidergoat said:
We should support all African Americans in luxury until the end of time and that still wouldn't make up for our crimes against humanity. They should have special exemptions from the law, along with all Native Americans. They should get free Escalades and gasoline and be able to drive as fast as possible, smoke whatever drugs they want for free, and not ever be drafted.
that is going to help blacks?

Treat blacks as your equal, any other way would clearly be "racist".

Last edited:
J.B said:
Do you really think that is going to help blacks?
I was exaggerating for effect, but I would rather err on the side of generosity and love than hatred.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back