Mohammad's prophetic call

It would be a long endeavour, but for the sake of this discussion I am willing to answer and say that Medicine Woman is wrong. She cannot in any way lay claim to jesus being fictional. This leaves us on neutral ground - We do not know whether there was a jesus or not, we can merely look at the evidence presented. Now, unfortunately we have countless examples of demi-gods that are claimed to have existed - from Gilgamesh to jesus to thousands of Greek and Roman gods and so on. Surely to believe in any of them we must have serious and valid evidence to persuade us to do so.

To give over your whole life and reasoning for something or someone that does not have credible and supportable evidence pertaining to not only their existence but their claimed divine status is simple foolishness. Unfortunately that is what you're doing right here, right now.

We have evidence to suggest the existence of bigfoot. To believe without doubt in the existence of bigfoot at this time is pointless. It is an excercise in stupidity. I will not sit here however and say "nope, no such thing as bigfoot", because the realm of my knowledge does not expand that far. Perhaps there is a giant bigfooted monkey out there somewhere that would match the evidence and descriptions of bigfoot - but until such time where there is credible evidence to show the existence of such a thing, believing in it is without worth and dishonest. Oh yes, we all have wishes. I for instance wish I was on a spaceship like Voyager travelling through the galaxy. It's a wish I have always had and one that I know will never come to fruition. To believe that I will regardless to what the evidence would suggest is lunacy. It is self delusion - and that is never healthy.

I don't mind being wrong about anything, but to be wrong someone must show that you're wrong. In hundreds of years and nobody has managed to even come close. They have killed to try and be accepted - mass deaths, mass annihilation to try and get support. They have overrun government and daily life, have stuck their nose into all affairs to try and get support. Fruitless. The world shows rapid decline of people willing to engage in and support un-evidenced nonsense. The less educate are all that keeps it afloat right now, and while there will clearly always be less educated people we can only hope that even they move beyond the world's largest act of dumbism.

Show anything of merit to support claims in the existence of a white hippy demi god and you'll have our allegiance. Until then stfu, you're wasting valuable time.

I think IAC will come clean this time, provide links, and prove beyond a doubt that Jesus, our Lord and Saviour, truly lived and spoke His message.

((more appropriately: "most high, most high, why have you left me here?"))

any way its not me who translate the bible for hundreds of years and its not you to change the meanings and words.... for many times i have seen in bible foot notes giving unrelated and contradicting meanings to many words to save the state!!
as when good took a rest after creating the earth they wrote down as fotnote seized creating!!! for its embarasing that god got tired
or when jesus foretels the opostoles that the anti-christ and false prophets and catastrophies will take place before that generation pass away !!!! and they wrote generation= race !!! changing the meaning so that instead of pointing to paul and all those who claimed to talk in the name of god , jesus , both or any way... by giving it the meaning race it will never be justified unless there is no one to justify!!!

any way the point is jesus is still complaining and asking god!! why??! shall we say was he asking hem self?! and if its spirits things how come the knowledge and well of the same spirit be two!

and from my side to those who asked before>> i beleve jesus never said he is the son GOD specially begotten son!!! the word begoten is recently removed from many translations for it was clearly exposed by ahmed didat!!! lately

What would the role of Jesus have been without the earth or mankind? Or was he created and added to the trinity specifically because of mankind, so he could come down to earth.

He was always part of the Trinity, and I think the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit decided they wanted to share what they have with those who will accept, so they created Humankind.

Back