Mohammad's prophetic call

You say that the Quran is the last message before Judgment Day, however, at the end of Revelation, the Spirit says that anyone who adds to or takes away from this Book shall be anathema, and the outcome in Revelation is vastly different from what the Koran says will happen, so people need to figure out which version of history, and predicted future events, ring true.

OK WILDBLUE I MAY HAVE FOCUSED ON THE TERM OF FEAR OK U ARE RIGHT BUT U SAID
1-FEAR
2- DEMON
3- ENSURING OF HIS WIFE
AND U DONT SHOW IT AS ENSURIG FROM HIS WIFE WHEN U SAY IT THAT WAY BUT WHAT DID I SAID EXACTLY TO THE 2ND AND 3RD POINT

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY ME
"now regarding demons and demon possesion i cant say execpt from were u bring this??! is it your understanding of the text there?! for that will be maximum irony to undestand that from what u posted!!!! ""

SO I DID NOT FLEE FORM THE ANSWER BUT REQUIERED EXTRA INFO FOR I DONT LIKE TO TALK ABOUT WHTA I KNOW NOT SOON I WILL ANSWER AFTER U SHOWED

NOW REGARDING THE THERD PINT I POSTED ORIGINALLY
"then u say in so broken logic?!
(("would condemn all future muslims to hellfire, by letting Mohammad lead muslims astray from God, toward the path of the false god “allah”"))

as if mohammad was to make it up ( the religion of islam ) he would cancel his plans if khadijah said other then that!!! how silly
""
BUT AS U DONT SHOW YOUR POINT DONT EXPECT THE EXACT ANSWER TO THE UN ASKED QUESTION

well moreover when i wrote this reply i thought u may also refer to the place were u posted this first time for there i said :
""-then nowere in your posted place i can see any sighn that mohammad or (khadijah)* thought he was possesed by a demon, but mohammad was not knowing why did GOD chose hem or send Gabriel to tell hem any!! becouse Mohammad was no expert in other religions nor he got any idea from them that there is something called gabrial that appears to prophets and delivers the messege to them, and gabriel didnt informed the prophet that time anymore then what u have posted ..

-while mohammad raised in pagan medium the other prophets of the old testement are for the israelitas son after father in prophesy and they had a religion that they knew and bocks to get informed of such events while mohammad didnt then u did not post how all prophets got first revelation.""

AND I THINK THAT HOLDS ENOUPH ANSWER SO FAR BUT DO U BELEVE A DEMON DID INDEED REVEAL QURAN TO MAHAMMAD??!! WELL THEN WHY DEMONS ARE NOT ENDORSED NOR GIVEN ANY POWER BUT SHOWED AS WEAKER CREATURES THEN WHAT WAS THOUGHT AND THE DEVIL IS GREATLY ADMONISHED AND DISQUALIFIED TO BE THE AUTHOR TOO, DO U INDEED BELEVE IN DEMONS MADE UP QURAN?! THATS INTERESTING TO SEE PEOPLE THINKING THAT WAY

NOW REGARDING THE GOSPEL OF JOHN WELL SADIK ITS NOT A BIG DEAL TO ME AS U SEE BUT TO TELL U FROM WERE I RAISE THAT QUESTION?
The authorship has been disputed since at least the second century, with mainstream Christianity believing that the author is John son of Zebedee. Modern experts usually consider the author to be an unknown non-eyewitness, though many Christian scholars still hold to the conservative Johannine view.

The text itself is unclear about the issue. John 21:20-25 contains possibly autobiographical information. Christian scholars generally assume I (v. 25), the disciple (v. 24) and the disciple whom Jesus loved (also known as the Beloved Disciple, v. 20) are the same person;[1][2] they further identify all three descriptors with the Apostle John through a combination of external and internal evidence.[3] Critics point out that the abrupt shift from third person to first person in vss. 24-25 indicates that while the author of the epilogue, who is supposed a third-party editor, claims the preceding narrative is based on the Beloved Disciple's testimony, while he himself is not the Beloved Disciple.[4][5]
""" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gospel_of_john

AND U OFFEN USED TO BRING YOUR INFORMATION FROM THERE DONT YOU???

OK NOW U PROVE JESUS IS GOD THROW BIBLE WELL I KNOW U CAN PROVE JESUS IS GOD VIA BIBLE DO U THINK IM A DUMB OR HAVE NO LOCK TO THE SCRIPTURES , BUT TO TELL U THE TRUTH I CAN PROVE JESUS IS MANY DIFFERENT THINGS THROW THE BIBLE AND FROM THE GOSPELS THAT ARE FAR MORE SECURE AND RELIABLE THEN REVELATION FOR IN FISRT PLACE SUPOSEDLY JESAUS HAD MORE WITNESES AND HE SAID NOT IM THE FIRST AND THE LAST AND IN REVELATION WELL THATS THE DREAM OF ITS AUTHOR THAT JESUS TOLD HEM SO AND U CHOSED TO BELEVE AS FAITH

JESUS AND WHAT HE IS (BIBLE TALKS)

mathew 24,36"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,[f] but only the Father

SO THE SON DONT KNOW THE ANGELS DONT KNOW NO ONE KNOWS ITS ONLY THE FATHER the question is
is the father same as son??? and is their knowledge a matter of flesh and vesel or it is a matter or knowledge and spirit???

mathew 26,64"Yes, it is as you say," Jesus replied. "But I say to all of you: In the future you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven."

so we will have in the after live GOD sitting here and JESUS sitting on his right and we see them two not one TWO not one with different bodies or objects or spirits or what do u think???

mathew 26,39Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."

so JESUS who is god hemself is praying to GOD and putting his face to the earth as muslims do ?!! god prays to god or the vessel prays to the spirit or the word parying to its sayer ?! why would jesus pray to god if he is god man this is matter of spirit not flesh the flesh talks not think not knows not thats the spirit!! and why was jesus (GOD) asking *(dont know who who) to take his cup from hem!!!! jesus was not happy to die for u he asked god not to die ??!! but god did made hem die??! interesting?? i thought he went willingly
when god told abraham to kill his unique son ( ishmael or issac) not the point nor abraham nor his son asked god to take the cup of death but willingly offered their souls and necks while jesus
"mark 14,34"My soul is overwhelmed with sorrow to the point of death""

and after that jesus who si GOD did complain to who??? to GOD? CAN I SAY WAWW

mark 15,34And at the ninth hour Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?"—which means, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"[
CAN U ANSWER JESUS BLEUBYTE WHY WAS JESUS THE FIRST AND LAST TEH ALKNOWING THE CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH WHY WAS HE FORSAKEN OR THE FLESH AND VESEL U WILL SAY ?! for knowledge is not throw the flesh but throw the spirit and so faith and well when u die your flesh stops sinning as your soul leaves it....

so if that is the same GOD then im the POPE and this is phase one about who is jesus what he is?!

well u know that jesus acording to the bible was undercovered and he said he is the son of man but demons that he shut up knew he was son of god.

people used to say jesus son of david?! they are wrong right?? but when bible makes this
1-
in mathew 1,1-17 it talks about the lineage of jesus throw blood to david and abraham and it shows us the merricle of 14's it says 14 prophets before and 14 prophets after wawww but jesus is not son of joseph initially so this is meaningless and whats the point of 14's in bible if the whole 17 verces are of no meaning??

ok i will after that understand that people understanded wrongly and that is how they understanded it or how people viewed it ok i can take that and swalow it but this!

luke 1,32He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David !!!

of his father david?? do u know who is talking here? it is gebrael the angel talking to marry the moment he gave her jesus or told her about she is to have jesus!!! did the angel gebriel thought wrongfully jesus is son of david ??!! or what?!

there is other peaces of informations i cant quote now so they are of less importance as jesus grow up to lock like his father joseph ! why would he like even like his adopting father?! jines dont translate via adopting and some more less investigated

so throw some aproaches u can prove jesus is even son of joseph for joseph is son of david son of abraham son adam son of god !

luke 3,38the son of Enosh, the son of Seth, the son of Adam, the son of God

so its mater of phase shift son of david or god merely like that! thou some proved jesus is son of joseph husbend of marry !! they have some evidence dont u think so! or u say gebrail was telling marry wrong or how come it go with it?confusing here right...

Incarnated Jesus was the Lamb of God, to be sacrificed so that we now don't have to sacrifice lambs in the Name of the Lord, as the Jews did before Jesus came, and as the Muslims still do.

No they didn't. They didn't give a shit about Jesus. "Tomb, what tomb, throw the bastard in a ditch!".

something amazing about the lord jesus GOD hemself who created me and you and the figg tree that he says

luke 6,43"No good tree bears bad fruit, nor does a bad tree bear good fruit. 44Each tree is recognized by its own fruit. People do not pick figs from thornbushes, or grapes from briers

and i add my voice to jesus here but i also add ( no figg tree shall bear out of season)) what did i say something wrong ?

mathew 11,12The next day as they were leaving Bethany, Jesus was hungry. 13Seeing in the distance a fig tree in leaf, he went to find out if it had any fruit. When he reached it, he found nothing but leaves, because it was not the season for figs. 14Then he said to the tree, "May no one ever eat fruit from you again." And his disciples heard him say it.

for here your lord forget that the season of figs is over for he went to pick up figs out of season then when he (GOD ) found no figs he went angry and used his supper powers to destroy the inocent tree that he hemself created not to bear figs out of season?!? so i have take the lesson here from god right ??

spider u ought not to insult JESUS for when i talk i show some of bible is wrong and jesus is from the greatest prophets ever, the tomb who cares to the tomb jews have a story and christians have a story but whoever was there if any was never jesus for we dont report history but revelation via quran and were the life of jesus in quran is not like in bible u find that its not clear but even contradicted in same bible and with no witneses many times

I think Jesus was reported to have said some very interesting things, but to make him into a God is silly. His philosophy was far wiser and more profound than that of the Jews.

He didn't say he was THE son of God, but A son of God, as are we all. The people who misunderstood him were sincere but delusional.

I think Jesus was reported to have said some very interesting things, but to make him into a God is silly. His philosophy was far wiser and more profound than that of the Jews.

Not to mention that Jesus character conflicts heavily with the nature of God as depicted in the bible (especially the OT).
Yahweh demonstrated very little little of the fine character of Jesus and seemed to be more concerned with constantly ordering people to slaughter on his behalf or doing the dirty deed himself.

u claimed that god dont have a body but i read

genesis 3,8 Then the man and his wife heard the sound of the LORD God as he was walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and they hid from the LORD God among the trees of the garden. 9 But the LORD God called to the man, "Where are you?"
so they heared the sound of the walking of god?! his footsteps perhaps!! was that a spirit or body?? and that is jesus right?!

well dont be shoked by the bad picture of god offered in the bible and criticized in islam as u also have in genesis what say's that god is so limited that he got tired after creating heaven and earth?!

genesis 2,2 By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work. 3 And God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it he rested from all the work of creating that he had done.

why would god need a rest?! GOD (ALLAH) never take a rest nor a sleep nor lose one moment at all, he created the heavens and earth in 6 days and he got not tired

now regarding the answer another time
1- fear is ok as u confirmed.

2- Mohammed the Prophet BUT ALSO THE HUMAN was not aware that humans may be contacted by the holy spirit(gebrael) to burden upon them the prophesy as he was not from a monothestic religion nor ambient and he had no idea about how former revelations tock place, so he asked, what could be that great thing that apeared presuring me, and was thereafter covering the whole sky ordering me to read in the name of GOD?? can it be that GOD send such to humans?! and Mohammad put posibilities and questions and options one was "could it be the devil" for Mohammad was not quite assure and had no idea of how revelation takes part for he was not like me and u having a knowledge about former revelations and how they came to be performed.

3- after Mohammed (pbuh) reached his house he told his wife khadija that a verry powerfull and misterios power called hem to recite in the name of the lord and he dont know Wether thats normal or not or can it be??? for his fathers never said they had such experience and they remember no prophet that had such experience and they are not from a nation that had prophets continuosly one after the other like the israelitas.. so khadija went to one who have an idea of former revelation her cousen "waraka ben nawfal" a christian priest and he told her that it is ok and that prophets before mohammad had also such revalations and that GOD do indeed send gebrail to his messengers to reveal to them and to make them speak with the words of the lord..for we dont claim Mohamamd(pbuh) is a part of GOD nor we claim he is sinless nor we claim he knows all?! he is a mere human holding the messege.

*but dont u remeber jonah?! u posted .. jonah disobeyed gods direct orders?? why? wasnt he convinced ? or he thought god then might not caught hem if he flee from that place?? how do u compare this call that started with disobedience to GOD's FIRST CALL and order >>> not all prophets had 100% same prophetic call and they are all humans and their ambient had great part of it...
dont forget the call of jesus(GOD) and how GOD got baptised and then how GOD(another part of hem) appeared and said "im pleased with that part of GOD" MY SON?! FOR HERE THE TWO PARTS OF GOD WERE IN THE SAME -STAGE- the first part on earth and the other part decending from sky and no one do know were the therd part is??? for when GOD start geting into parts wich were and will be separated! then the question is who is the anti-christ that destroyed the teachings of jesus and made hem a god a part of god a begoten son of god (new translations deleted it) or GOD hemself or something creating before lucifer so was the first created before abraham or what? and each can support his views contradicting others and many of the bock put also confirming much of the bock

Hey jad, Jesus said that He is the Son of God, so since you say he was merely a man, from a human father, you are saying that Jesus is just a liar or a lunatic.

Hey jad, Jesus said that He is the Son of God, so since you say he was merely a man, from a human father, you are saying that Jesus is just a liar or a lunatic.

M*W: IAC, face the music. Jesus was only a fictional character, be it liar or lunatic, he didn't exist in reality!

Get a life, man!

Back