Mohammad's prophetic call

W

WildBlueYonder

I thought that there was some disconnectedness between the accounts of the callings of Biblical personages & Islamic ones to prophethood.

I find it strange that Mohammad, as a so-called prophet of god, would not know that he was called, that he would be confused & need the assurances of his wife to know that he was indeed called to be a prophet

Here is a sample of the calling & the responses of both Jews & Christians from the King James Translation

First from this site:
http://www.blueletterbible.org/

the Phophets
Noah

Gen 6:11 The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence.
Gen 6:12 And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.
Gen 6:13 And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

Gen 6:22 Thus did Noah; according to all that God commanded him, so did he.

Moses
Exd 3:2 And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush [was] not consumed.
Exd 3:3 And Moses said, I will now turn aside, and see this great sight, why the bush is not burnt.

Exd 3:4 And when the LORD saw that he turned aside to see, God called unto him out of the midst of the bush, and said, Moses, Moses. And he said, Here [am] I.
Isaiah
Isa 6:5 Then said I, Woe [is] me! for I am undone; because I [am] a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts.

Isa 6:8
Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here [am] I; send me.

Jonah
Jon 1:1 Now the word of the LORD came unto Jonah the son of Amittai, saying,
Jon 1:2 Arise, go to Nineveh, that great city, and cry against it; for their wickedness is come up before me.

Jon 1:3
But Jonah rose up to flee unto Tarshish from the presence of the LORD, and went down to Joppa; and he found a ship going to Tarshish: so he paid the fare thereof, and went down into it, to go with them unto Tarshish from the presence of the LORD.
Jon 4:2 And he prayed unto the LORD, and said, I pray thee, O LORD, [was] not this my saying, when I was yet in my country? Therefore I fled before unto Tarshish: for I knew that thou [art] a gracious God, and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repentest thee of the evil.
Jon 4:3 Therefore now, O LORD, take, I beseech thee, my life from me; for [it is] better for me to die than to live.

Daniel
Dan 1:17 As for these four children, God gave them knowledge and skill in all learning and wisdom: and Daniel had understanding in all visions and dreams.

Dan 2:17 Then Daniel went to his house, and made the thing known to Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah, his companions:
Dan 2:18 That they would desire mercies of the God of heaven concerning this secret; that Daniel and his fellows should not perish with the rest of the wise [men] of Babylon.

Kings
David

1Sa 16:1 And the LORD said unto Samuel, How long wilt thou mourn for Saul, seeing I have rejected him from reigning over Israel? fill thine horn with oil, and go, I will send thee to Jesse the Bethlehemite: for I have provided me a king among his sons.

1Sa 16:12 And he sent, and brought him in. Now he [was] ruddy, [and] withal of a beautiful countenance, and goodly to look to. And the LORD said, Arise, anoint him: for this [is] he.
1Sa 16:13 Then Samuel took the horn of oil, and anointed him in the midst of his brethren: and the Spirit of the LORD came upon David from that day forward. So Samuel rose up, and went to Ramah.

Solomon
1Ki 3:4 And the king went to Gibeon to sacrifice there; for that [was] the great high place: a thousand burnt offerings did Solomon offer upon that altar.
1Ki 3:5 In Gibeon the LORD appeared to Solomon in a dream by night: and God said, Ask what I shall give thee.

1Ki 3:6
And Solomon said, Thou hast shewed unto thy servant David my father great mercy, according as he walked before thee in truth, and in righteousness, and in uprightness of heart with thee; and thou hast kept for him this great kindness, that thou hast given him a son to sit on his throne, as [it is] this day.

from the New Testament
Jesus

Mat 3:13 Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to Jordan unto John, to be baptized of him.
Mat 3:14 But John forbad him, saying, I have need to be baptized of thee, and comest thou to me?

Mat 3:15 And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer [it to be so] now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffered him.
Mat 3:16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:
Mat 3:17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Paul
Act 9:3 And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:
Act 9:4
And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?

Act 9:5
And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: [it is] hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
Act 9:6 And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord [said] unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.

John
Rev 1:9 I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.
Rev 1:10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,

Rev 1:16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance [was] as the sun shineth in his strength.
Rev 1:17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:

Here is Mohammad’s call & his response
http://www.al-islam.org/masoom/bios/khadija.htm
Muhammad (pbuh) was forty years old when the first verses of the Holy Qur'an were revealed to him. They were the first verses of Surat al-Alaq (chapter 96), and they were revealed during the month of Ramadan 13 years before the Hijra, at the cave of Hira in Jabal al-Noor (the mountain of light), his favorite place for isolation and meditation, a place which is now visited by many pilgrims. Muhammad (pbuh) went back home heavy-hearted, profoundly perplexed, deeply impressed by the sight of arch-angel Gabriel and by the depth of meaning implied in those beautiful words:
In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
Proclaim (or read)! In the Name of your Lord and Cherisher who created (everything). (He) created man of a (mere) clot of congealed blood. Proclaim! And your Lord is the Most Bountiful Who taught (the use of) the pen, Who taught man that which he knew not...
(Qur'an, 96:1-5)

He felt feverish, so he asked to be wrapped and, once he felt better, he narrated what he had seen and heard to his faithful and supportive wife. "By Allah," Khadija said, "Allah shall never subject you to any indignity..., for you always maintain your ties with those of your kin, and you are always generous in giving; you are diligent, and you seek what others regard as unattainable; you cool the eyes of your guest, and you lend your support to those who seek justice and redress. Stay firm, O cousin, for by Allah I know that He will not deal with you except most beautifully, and I testify that you are the awaited Prophet in this nation, and your time, if Allah wills, has come."

I find it strange that Mohammad didn’t respond like other prophets, but was scared, as if not knowing if possessed by a demon or called by god, that is unusual if the prophets of the Bible are the standard, don't you think so?

I also find it ironic that a possible Jewish person, Khadijah (sounds like a Jewish name to me), would condemn all future muslims to hellfire, by letting Mohammad lead muslims astray from God, toward the path of the false god “allah”

It’s almost as if she did it on purpose

why i did not answered earlier to that!

after so much time it seems no one liked to answer your thread!!! well since first day i read it , but what will i reply u like kids post the answer of your question and showed your self as 100% contradicted and out of logic totally amd u started assuming and almost insulting i feeled that u had something that is hatress?!... but i will show u here

u wrote (("I find it strange that Mohammad didn’t respond like other prophets, but was scared")) scared!!! do u say that Mohammad is not a prophet for he was scared and your proph is what?! u make me laugh when u write...
(("Rev 1:17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:"))

well your prophet john whom is not mine at all and i dont beleve in hem was so scared that he was about to die!!! ((can u aford me information about who is this john? the baptists ? not. the discipline of jesus? who knows. other one ?! well u take hem as prophet..

and u also posted ((""Act 9:6 And he trembling and astonished"")) so mr paul was trembleing and astonished! wawwww i thought u were saying they dont!! but i dont beleve in paul not at all thats your prophet actually u folow hem not jesus for i folow jesus rightifully u dont and acts well who is its author?? who knows ? no one do, but they say it might be the author of luke too wawwwww who is luke?? well its not sure who is luke may be a discipline of paul the prophet of yours waww maybe u are not sure and u have nerve to talk about QURAN?! well i can just laugh at such situations?!

now for us to be on ground what is jesus to you? so u put hem in the category of prophets and how they are called?! is jesus for u GOD or his SON or a part of GOD or u some way try to mix what cant be mixed by mere logic after reading the first gospels alone?!

but i am amazed when u post this
(("Jon 1:2 Arise, go to Nineveh, that great city, and cry against it; for their wickedness is come up before me.
Jon 1:3 But Jonah rose up to flee unto Tarshish from the presence of the LORD")) well here god orders jonah to go to aplace called ninenveh and he disobeyed and went to other city!!! actually flee to other city?! what great example u brought to us here wawww u have the logic, no u have the logic u amazed me trully...

do u want another example of bible to a prophet i beleve in and u do do beleve in take this
(("11Then an angel of the Lord appeared to him, standing at the right side of the altar of incense. 12When Zechariah saw him, he was startled and was gripped with fear. 13But the angel said to him: "Do not be afraid, Zechariah; your prayer has been heard."))luke 1... here zechariah griped with fear.. fear fear fear !!!! and u say mohammad was scared how come he?!

now regarding demons and demon possesion i cant say execpt from were u bring this??! is it your understanding of the text there?! for that will be maximum irony to undestand that from what u posted!!!! unless we remeber your childlish logic proving mohammad wrong throw showing all prophets like hem!!! isnt that funny?!

then u start talking about our mother khadijah?! how dare u? mothers are supreme to us and mentioning their mere names by others makes trouble and conflict and u say jew?? for her name ? well i live under jew occupation and never felt they name khadijah!! thats silly! no she was not jew nor christian nor her family, well except one cousen of her....

then u say in so broken logic?!
(("would condemn all future muslims to hellfire, by letting Mohammad lead muslims astray from God, toward the path of the false god “allah”"))

as if mohammad was to make it up ( the religion of islam ) he would cancel his plans if khadijah said other then that!!! how silly

then dont be so sad for muslems but be for yor self, and your path well your path i know it maybe better then u do.. but u know non of my path except hatress u fill your self with and u have posted alot attaking my faith.. and i have answered every single one with the most adept and logic way me my self can. for im not alem or imam but engeneer student verry concerned with what he beleves in....

and for many reasons i read the gospels of mathew and mark and some of luke and john wich i will end when time posible befor having a lock to what paul and his colleges said from were i know only little fulled with blasphermy and contradiction to the gospels... if u dare to try to reda the gospels with me well i have no problem, but for every question i ask i expect an answer that can be taken as answer by any normal human and not abrain washed with blind faith... and please dont turn to be atheist for most christians do that when i discuss the "christianity " and preachers that i met instead of triying to answer said " its blind faith take it or leave it!!!""
well i just showed hem that the story of luke regarding jesus childhood contradicts the hearst and peripherals of mathew!!! i will show u , if u dare or any do... and i will not do that by attacking but only asking in most polite maner and im in my boldest mode writing this page to wildblue for he exeded the limits of respect many times in his discusion...

salam

I don't see that much of a difference, except the account of Mohammed seems more descriptive, less stylized and formal.

Muhammad made up a story and passed it off as fact. Just as the many authors of biblical mythology did when they created characters like Moses, Sammuel, Joshua, Abraham, etc.

Every "so-called" prophet was suffering from acute hallucinations. You can't really blame them for their reactions.

after so much time it seems no one liked to answer your thread!!!
Thanks, that’s because I was waiting for you, hoping that you would respond,

well
since first day i read it , but what will i reply u like kids post the
answer of your question
if I understand you right, you feel that you need to respond as if I were a child? That’s fine, be as clear as you can, use examples

and showed your self as 100% contradicted and
out of logic totally
that will be hard on your part, but we’ll get back to that later

amd u started assuming and almost insulting i
feeled that u had something that is hatress?!...
in a free world, not everything people say will be to your liking, I am looking at islam & muslims logically from what they write, say, & do
and frankly, I believe that islam is a false religion, a violent religion, bent on world domination & the humiliation of Christians & other non-muslims; with dhimmihood, the jizya Poll tax, forced conversions & death. Islam has not proved to be a religion of peace yet, of course that could change, I hope that our dialog will be a start

I must admit, I do not believe in PC (political correctness), very few show it to Christians, & in all honesty, I prefer frank, honest people anyway, so sorry if I hurt your feelings, but honesty is better than sweet lies

but i will show u here
fine,

u wrote (("I find it strange that Mohammad didn’t respond like other
prophets, but was scared")) scared!!! do u say that Mohammad is not a
prophet for he was scared and your proph is what?! u make me laugh when
u write...
Ah, my little friend, you have fallen into the trap of pulling 1 item out of three, all out of context, see here, this is what I said:

“I find it strange that Mohammad didn’t respond like other prophets, but was scared, as if not knowing if possessed by a demon or called by god, that is unusual if the prophets of the Bible are the standard, don't you think so?”

So, I said that Mohammad was both:
1) scared
2) thought he was demon-possessed &
3) needed assurances from his wife that he was a prophet (done later)

As for being scared, anyone who is not scared being in the Presence of God, is;
1) innocent
2) a fool
3) mentally deficient
4) arrogant

Also, as many hindus have mentioned earlier, Mohammad apparently meditated Hindu-style, & thus, unknowingly channeled a demon

See here, from:
http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Books/MH_LM/from_marriage_to_prophethood.htm
The Beginning of Revelation (610 C.E.)
One day, while Muhammad was asleep in the cave, an angel approached with a sheet in his hand. The angel said to Muhammad, "Read." Muhammad answered in surprise, "What shall I read?" He felt as if the angel had strangled and then released him and heard once more the command, "Read." Muhammad's reply was, "What shall I read?" Once more he felt the angel strangling and then releasing him, and he heard him repeat the command, "Read." For the third time Muhammad answered, "What shall I read?" fearful that this time the strangling would be stronger. The angel replied, "Read in the name of your Lord, the Creator, Who created man of a clot of blood. Read! Your Lord is most gracious. It is He who taught man by the pen that which he does not know� [Qur'an, 96:1-5.], Muhammad recited these verses, repeating them after the angel who withdrew after they were permanently carved upon his memory[6]. Thus the earliest of the biographies reported, and so did ibn Ishaq. Many of the Muhaddithun [i.e., "reporters of the Prophet's tradition"-Tr.] have reported likewise. Some of them have claimed that the beginning of revelation was in the hours of wakefulness, and they mention a hadith to the effect that Gabriel first said words of reassurance to assuage Muhammad's fear at his appearance. In his Al Kamil fi al Tarikh, Ibn Kathir gave a quotation from the book, Dala'il al Nubuwwah by Abu Na'im al Isbahani, in which the latter reported that `Alqamah ibn Qays had said, "The first revelations come to the prophets in their sleep until their hearts are reassured. Thereafter, revelation comes any time of the day or night." To this report Abu Na'im added, "This report comes to me from `Alqamah ibn Qays in person. It is sound and reasonable, and it is corroborated by that which comes before and after it."

Muhammad's Fear
Stricken with panic, Muhammad arose and asked himself, "What did I see? Did possession of the devil which I feared all along come to pass?" Muhammad looked to his right and his left but saw nothing. For a while he stood there trembling with fear and stricken with awe. He feared the cave might be haunted and that he might run away still unable to explain what he saw. He walked in the area around the mountain asking himself who could have commanded him to read. Until that day in his retreat, Muhammad used to have visions of the truth dawning upon him after his meditation and filling his consciousness with great light. In these visions, Muhammad was guided to the truth, his doubts were dissolved, and the darkness which had enveloped the Quraysh in their idol worship was exposed. This light that illuminated the way in front of him was that of the truth which provided him with true guidance. It was the One and only God. But who was this who came to remind Muhammad of Him, that He had created man, and that He was the most gracious who taught man by the pen that which he does not know? Pursued by his own questioning and still trembling in fear of what he had seen and heard in the cave, Muhammad stopped in the middle of the road when the same voice called to him from above. Mesmerized in his place, Muhammad lifted his head toward heaven. He saw the angel in the form of a human giant across the sky. For a moment he sought to escape, but wherever he looked or ran, the angel stood right there before him. In his absence from the cave a messenger from Khadijah looked for him and could not find him. Filled with what he had seen, Muhammad returned home once the angel disappeared. His state was one of extreme dread. He had literally experienced the Mysterium Tremendum et Fascinans.

(("Rev 1:17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid
his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and
the last:
"))

well your prophet john whom is not mine at all and i dont beleve in hem
was so scared that he was about to die!!!
Again, you focus on just one aspect of what I said, members of cults normally try to tear one aspect of an argument apart also, mormons are very good at it, too bad, they like muslims can’t see the forest for the trees, or as Jesus said

http://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/Mat/Mat007.html#top
Mat 7:3And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Mat 7:4Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam [is] in thine own eye?
Mat 7:5Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

((can u aford me information
about who is this john? the baptists ? not. the discipline of jesus?
who knows. other one ?! well u take hem as prophet..
since you have no primary knowledge of who this is, I’ll obliged; the ‘John’ who wrote the “Book of Revelation” was the apostle of Jesus, he also wrote several letters in the Bible

John the Baptist, from:
http://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/Mat/Mat003.html#7
Mat 3:1In those days came John the Baptist, preaching in the wilderness of Judaea,
Mat 3:2And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
Mat 3:3For this is he that was spoken of by the prophet Esaias, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.

John the Apostle, from:
http://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/1Jo/1Jo001.html#top
1Jo 1:1That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;
1Jo 1:2(For the life was manifested, and we have seen [it], and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us; )
1Jo 1:3That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship [is] with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

P.S.
1) Jesus claimed to be God by using the term, "First and the Last" to discribe himself
2) Jesus being the "Son of God" means that He is the part of God that was manifested in the flesh to humans, it does not mean what both mormons & muslims think it means, I know that it is a bit confusing for someone that thinks its literal, but God is not human, so He does not look human, or obey human ideas of what He looks like, that describes Himself as 'spirit', and making 'us' in His image, which I take to mean, that God does not have a physical body, but a spiritual one & the part of us that is in His image, is our 'spirit'. He only took the human form as Jesus to sacrifice Himself for us

the ‘John’ who wrote the “Book of Revelation” was the apostle of Jesus,

What is your evidence of this. From what I can tell, you're using tautological arguments. The bible is true because it says so.

I think we can safely dismiss any authority you claim to have on the subject on this basis alone. In the end, the christian bible remains as much a mythology as does the islamic koran.

Because the deluded are driven by their mythology. Most of these 'archaeological endeavors' proved fruitless as their conclusions were not born out by the data.

That's the wrong question. The right question is what in the bible has been shown true by archaeology?

There is a lot that archaeology has validated. Most of it has been trivial and almost none has been any of the core biblical myths such as Jericho (as previously discussed) or the Exodus, etc.

How people ate, clothed themselves, their architecture, certain kings, some places, etc. ... these are validated.

Perhaps, if I have time in a week or so, I'll start a thread on how archaeology debunks biblical mythology. I'll make some notes, gather some sources and citations and post them in a thread of their own.

The archaeology at Jericho confirms the Biblical account.

The Bible is the primary roadmap for archaeological work in the Middle East because it has never shown inaccuracy, good luck on your new thread, you'll need it.

You still haven't said what was the origin of the Jews, and who defeated the tribes of Canaan circa 1400 B.C., Q?

To understand and make a comment I choose to read

At this time I am reading the Koran not for spiritualism but for understanding, so far I find it hard to keep a favorable view of Islam for many things I find hard to swallow as truth or that the Koran is absolute, I find many passages are riddled with hatefulness and not tolerance as proclaimed by many Muslims, many ending always talk about Hell, Hell, Hell, instead of me feeling hope and love it’s more of fear, that you are not given any choice to follow or not, not because you believe but because you must or Muslims will make war and kill you because you are a non-believer, instead of trying to teach me and show me the way of a loving God(Allah) they would just assume that if I don’t want to convert than I must die.

Other religions do not teach that, of course with that belief there will never be any peace, how could there be?
If I wanted to make friends with somebody and help them live better would I start by telling them if they don’t do as I say than I will hurt or kill them, or is it better to show them the teachings I believe in and let them see for themselves my good deeds and how I have true inner peace because of that belief, you make friends not by slapping them in the face but by a simple hand shake and a hello.
I want to understand the Muslims but if this is what they believe in then there will never be any peace because their belief system does not allow for any other interpretation than war with non-believers.
I don’t mean to offend Muslims but I am reading with my eye’s and mind open to good ideals but so far not many have presented themselves in the Koran, about the only one I feel strong about and agree with is the giving of Zakat(charity).
If they truly believe everything in the Koran then slavery is still an acceptable practice, Muslims also believe women are inferior to men because they are (physically) the weaker sex in brute power, in many cases women have less physical prowess then men, but sometimes women are just as strong and stronger than their male counter parts, there are plenty of women I would not choose to tangle with because the outcome could be quiet embarrassing, also it says that men are the maintainers of women, but what happens if a woman is smart and wealthy and builds a strong foundation for herself with out a man? Then is she not an equal? That is why I believe that in many Islamic countries women are held down so they cannot achieve that standard I just wrote about. Anyway I got plenty of continued reading ahead, farewell for now.

At this time I am reading the Koran not for spiritualism but for understanding, so far I find it hard to keep a favorable view of Islam for many things I find hard to swallow as truth or that the Koran is absolute, I find many passages are riddled with hatefulness and not tolerance as proclaimed by many Muslims, many ending always talk about Hell, Hell, Hell, instead of me feeling hope and love it’s more of fear, that you are not given any choice to follow or not, not because you believe but because you must or Muslims will make war and kill you because you are a non-believer, instead of trying to teach me and show me the way of a loving God(Allah) they would just assume that if I don’t want to convert than I must die.

Other religions do not teach that, of course with that belief there will never be any peace, how could there be?
If I wanted to make friends with somebody and help them live better would I start by telling them if they don’t do as I say than I will hurt or kill them, or is it better to show them the teachings I believe in and let them see for themselves my good deeds and how I have true inner peace because of that belief, you make friends not by slapping them in the face but by a simple hand shake and a hello.
I want to understand the Muslims but if this is what they believe in then there will never be any peace because their belief system does not allow for any other interpretation than war with non-believers.
I don’t mean to offend Muslims but I am reading with my eye’s and mind open to good ideals but so far not many have presented themselves in the Koran, about the only one I feel strong about and agree with is the giving of Zakat(charity).
If they truly believe everything in the Koran then slavery is still an acceptable practice, Muslims also believe women are inferior to men because they are (physically) the weaker sex in brute power, in many cases women have less physical prowess then men, but sometimes women are just as strong and stronger than their male counter parts, there are plenty of women I would not choose to tangle with because the outcome could be quiet embarrassing, also it says that men are the maintainers of women, but what happens if a woman is smart and wealthy and builds a strong foundation for herself with out a man? Then is she not an equal? That is why I believe that in many Islamic countries women are held down so they cannot achieve that standard I just wrote about. Anyway I got plenty of continued reading ahead, farewell for now.

hello ,

when you judge QURAN you should read all of it not part .

islam is the last rock in the building .

it was always 1 building with 1 message : worship to GOD the only GOD the unique great GOD he has no similar .

so as islam is the last message before the judgement day , would you think QURAN should'nt scare people from being atheists as most of nations all over history were ?

QURAN scares you from being like those lost people and tells you what happened to them , and what will happen to the good people ,

if there is an exam in a college that will determine your whole life afterwards : getting a good job or not , being rich or suffer from poverty , there will be success and fail.

if you are the teacher , wouldn't you scare your students from failing ?
would'nt you tell them that sucess means good life and happiness ?

if you are a teacher you would scare your students from failing and you would encourage them to succeed .

some of the successor people may not enjoy good life yes coz we are humans and our estimated rewards may not be 100 % sure .

so what about god who has the full power and he assures that the reward is 100 % will be for the good people and also the punish is 100 % for the bad people .

so why do you decide to be on the bad side not the good side ?

please , please ,please read this very small part of QURAN on the following link , read from verse 1 to verse 31 :

http://quran.al-islam.com/Targama/DispTargam.asp?nType=1&nSeg=0&l=eng&nSora=76&nAya=1&t=eng

its a small proof that QURAAN is not full of fear as you say , its only scaring those who will remain atheist till the end of life and die atheists .

i want to tell you and to tell every atheist an important thing :

never judge message of ALLAH by its followers , for example :

stealing is not allowed in islam , so if you find a muslim guy who is a famous theif , or you find so man muslim theives , would you say islam is bad ?

islam is the truth and the guide of the human to be in his best state but if people apply it wrong or don't follow its guidance , then its their wrong understanding not the islam's fault.

me and millions , and yes you heard it right : millions of muslims never killed a dog in their life , so what about killing humans without the right to do ?

war in islam and fighting those who stand as an opbstacle in the way of delivering the message of GOD has its rules .

man , im not allowed as a muslim to kill a cat , so what do you think about killing a human ?

the true islam never allows killing without the right to do,

it will be wonderfull for you if you know that killing a cat in islam without the right to do , is not allowed , and the punish for the killer is very strict no one can face it.

im not allowed to kill you if you steal me .
but im allowed to kill you ofcourse when you trying to kill my family or kill me or when you try to take over my country.

when i try to deliver the message of ALLAH , and you try to shut my mouth by killing me , then im allowed to kill you .

now about the women part ,

do you know how GOD wants us to deal with women ?

im here talking about the rule , and ofcourse if the followers do otherthings then its their fauls no islam fault . make this the rule of your understanding of islam .

ok : a woman in islam is being dealt like a jewel , a husband is responsible of her 100 % , he must feed her , he must give her money , he must give her a good house , he must look after her in all her life as much as he can .

im a married man , i don't like my wife to work , do you know why ?

ok ok i tell you : i don't want her to suffer from transports everyday ,
i don't want her to be tired the whole day in work and then asking her to take care of the house .
i don't like her to have to be over stressed and then have no time to take care of her baby or feed him.
i don't like her to suffer trying to collect money , im the one responsible of giving her the money she needs , and so many things i cant count here but all of them are things most of women dream of ,

but what if my wife wants to work and she sees her self can do all things without being overstressed ,

ok my wife do what you want , go work , and earn money , good luck in work i hope you the best , i will be happy even if you become the manager of the company i work in , but i will still give yo money and give you your needs as if you are not earning any money as much as i can .

by the way there are thousands of muslim women who are more rich and higher in jobs than men in most of muslim countries .

good luck.

Back