Moderator Wanted - Apply Within

Status
Not open for further replies.
tiassa

if you want to mod, ask porf for supermod status. mod the entire board with wet and banshee. keep the other mods in line.

-----------------------------------------------------

i would like mystech to mod here. lets perpetuate a/the gay tradition at ethics. these are fuckers that have a intimate knowledge of topics in this forum (well, in a way)

put your name forward, fag

*call me elitist but i rather not see newbies elected (myself included). i prefer to see mods that have been here a while and are in here for the long haul

* a general warning.. when you go into mod mode, check your personality at the fucking door. be fucking impartial

*dump the elections., management chooses from nominees. discuss pros and cons. this popularity shit is getting out of hand

* i will refrain from ragging on the other nominees;)

Originally posted by spookz

*call me elitist but i rather not see newbies elected (myself included). i prefer to see mods that have been here a while and are in here for the long haul

Do 8 1/2 months count?

* a general warning.. when you go into mod mode, check your personality at the fucking door. be fucking impartial

This one worries me also. Some may not heed this advice.

Yeah I'd make moderating fun, screw checking my personality at the door, instead I would put little notes in people posts like "Mod: well done" and "mod: this post would be better if you used the used the term 'kike' "
Etc
So ethics morality and justice would be loads of fun, you'd assume you had no replies but then you would have a little message on your own post about your post.
That would be totally rad, vote for me.

In due time

if you want to mod, ask porf for supermod status. mod the entire board with wet and banshee. keep the other mods in line.
All in due time. Dave may be God around here, but would it be polite, upon receiving admission to Heaven, to kick Saint Peter in the c@nt?

It occurs to me--Do people really want me intervening in WE&P or Religion, the fora which receive the lopsided majority of my heavyhandedness?

I keep thinking of a line from South Park--the Jackovosaur episode, if anyone cares--"Oh, no! There's nothing worse than Cartman with authorit'ah!"

Not that I would object in any sense--I'll happily accept the authority and responsibility--but it's not time for a power-grab just yet.

And what is that picture, Mystech?! No, wait ... I don't want to know. I just sent the link to England so a friend of mine can drown, laughing, in his pint.

Pretty cool.

i am gonna assume you are being modest in a self-deprecating manner.
its either that or get a bit nervous. what manner of beast did i awaken?

:)

So then its ......................................................

Tissa then????? Surely not.

Originally posted by gendanken
What, no gendanken? This place could use one.

Hey, what the hell??
I nominate gendanken.

She's unbiased and seems to know her stuff.
So why not?
Vote gendanken!

Hear hear..........

Personally, I'd cut all ties with the real world to god this joint.

Scientifically speaking, I'm not reflective of traditional confines. Social imperatives.......bosh.
Subjective slants....never.

Smart, somewhat witty, frank and with a penchant for pragmatism.

**EDIT

Seniority to boot. Picture Ender. He's an idyll.

Originally posted by thefountainhed
I nominate coolskill!!!!!!!!!
I know you all are in favor of cool skill being your fearless moderator, but I must duly decline.
Despite the fact that I’m obviously by far the most qualified individual for the job, I have no inclination to partake in the hassles that accompany the moderation of a forum.

Originally posted by gendanken
yes:

This is not exactly the sanest niche on the internet.

What, no gendanken? This place could use one.

You know what I'll second that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back