• airavata

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Dr. Lou Natic

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • gendanken

Votes: 6 12.8%

• Total voters
Yes, you too can learn to read

Get off. You'll find I'm a lot easier to get along with if you don't go out of your way to make yourself look ... rash.

Originally posted by Yes
Ethics, morality and justice , is the name of this forum. Now, having read your stories about torturing animals to death, I'm ethically and morally sickened and see no justice here whatsoever until you undergo the same treatment.
Hmmm yeah
Maybe you should have voted for me?
You reap what you sew, Yes "sanest choice" yessermen.

Lou....

Note: I will remain irrationally bitter over this for alot longer than you guys think. This is going to be an ugly decade.

...jeez, I feel as if my one vote may have tipped you over the edge.

what can I say?? As a bloke you know how it is....all objectivity, principles, values and self restraint go out the window at the slightest possibility at the sight of female flesh.

I...I know I am a wretched soul. But she was desperate, she played the ace card....she ruthlessly capitalised on her sexuality.
One minute she's mentioning me sucking her toes....the next minute i'm being promised nekkid pictures.....I CRACKED!! OK? there I'll admit it.

This is expected from every moderator. Tiassa or me won't certainly be an exception to this.

I think Tiassa would be the exception, he knows his logical fallacies (lovely) and he don't stand for incompotent shit. I am sorry but WEP needs a through cleaning we have way to many morons as it is in there.

sarge

excellent showing
my bet is no one else is gonna come this close to matching your numbers in future elections.

Heh, you never know. If Bio forums goes haywire I bet Neuromancer and Spurious will trump me with their uber vote counts. I am horribly surprised though......not disappointed by any means and to those who voted for me I am sure you know I am thankful and to those who didn't......

you bastards...you better watch out, i swear i am taking names and cleaning up.....ohhh you better wait till next election...vote for me and you live happy but don't vote for me and you will be introduced to my Colombian friends, they are always in the market for fresh organs to sell and slaves to work in crack factories.

..and just think, if tiassa dies (god forbid) and the sarge is on vacation...gendy gets to be mod

scary.

Originally posted by sargentlard
So when does Tiassa officially get the position?
Porfiry has not been seen since last night. Just waiting on him.

:m: Peace.

Re: Yes, you too can learn to read

Originally posted by tiassa
Get off. You'll find I'm a lot easier to get along with if you don't go out of your way to make yourself look ... rash.

What makes you think I'm trying to make myself look "rash"? I read that it was not you, but some aquaintances to you that had done the dreadful deeds, if that's what you're trying to say with the reading remark. But my remark was also directed to Spookz, so it was to "you" in plural. And it was also a remark made with a humorous intent, so maybe I should have put a smiley ( :D) in there if you have problems reading what's between the lines. ;)
And I voted for you, so you better live up to my expectations now!
:eek:

Fair 'nuff

Yes -

Fair 'nuff. I follow you exactly through the explanation. Er ... I think.

Close enough.

Mystery?

Was it a retired Jew in Florida? Let us know, Airavata.

So I want to offer some congrats to the big t but we are having a spot of bother locating Dave. Hope it won't be too long.

I doubt that Dave will not endorse the vote but I'm not going to jinx anything.

Soooooooo........I gather since Porfiry is nowhere to be found we still have time to curb the nightmare?

You folks realize it will be Tiassa lording your 'ethical' threads, yes? Tiassa.

Six votes and counting. What I'd give to be a moderator............*swooning*

Screw it. Vote Sarge.

It's Official...

We finally got Dave's attention... welcome your new mod: Tiassa.

:m: Peace.

spirit2_01.jpg

:D

congrats tiassa....

a few thoughts:

1) Don't go all "Bling-bling", make sure you keep it real mofo.

2) Now if gendy gives you a roasting ...you can just delet her posts...yay!.

Oh the intoxicating allure of pure power.........

:cool:

2) Now if gendy gives you a roasting ...you can just delet her posts...yay!.

And that's the difference, my boy. I would never have done that to Tessie had I been made mod.

Both you and him could go on being a cunt but ever would the day come that I delete a post without fair warning. Or a prompt pm explaining why. And the fact that both of you would like to see me chewed by a lawnmower one sweet day has no bearing on my being fair. Nothing less, nothing more.
Your loss.

Back