• Dr. Lou Natic

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • gendanken

Votes: 6 12.8%

• Total voters
Cool_skill:
gendanken,
Not good enough. Try again

Look how fair I'm being....I'm not eVen resOrting to texTual lava for your kind rEmarks.

GuyutE:
Vote SARGE, or you will die.

Don't vote gend and you will.

Come come Now folks, I woulD love to see SArge wiN. Voting "Tessie" is you beating the hive and letting the bees down on your picnic. PoKing holes on a termite mound and thEN sitting on it.

What the fuck are you doing?

However, I'd be fairer than fair given the chance, imagine how interesting my godding would be.
I've always had fantasies of godding Mars which is shot to shit because I'm a broke-ass commoner who'll never make it to space.

A thread would be its prettiest substitute.

Therefore, I say I say...........vote gendanken. Those 5 who have, if they don't know it yet, have a nudy pic of me fucking a hot dog sitting quitely in their pm box.

Last edited:
"Therefore, I say I say...........vote gendanken. Those 5 who have, if they don't know it yet, have a nudy pic of me sitting quitely in their pm box."

Quick, those who have them, send them to the rest of us.

There is no contest here on the most capable person IMO. Tiassa is the most competent and confident person out there. From what I've seen of him he can actually explain to you why x post was deleted or your thread was closed. And also he is the kind of guy who actually gives a shit. The rest, good contenders, but Tiassa's got my vote...

*Whistle*for one day i will be a mod... MUHAHAAHAH! *Whistle*

Originally posted by nico
From what I've seen of him he can actually explain to you why x post was deleted or your thread was closed.

This is expected from every moderator. Tiassa or me won't certainly be an exception to this.

And also he is the kind of guy who actually gives a shit.

I have yet to see different from any other mod here.

guys.....

errrrm....about that vote......ah.....sorry.

She lured me into her torrid trap with lewd promises of nekkid pictures.

I.....I knew it was all false, my head was shouting:

"No!! it's a trap so blatantly obvious only a fool would fall for it"

but before I knew it POW!!! It was too late.

.....5 votes had become 6.

*hangs head in shame*

:(

I would have been competent in all the important areas, I just would have ALSO rocked out.
What is so bad about that really?
You know what? I'm GLAD you didn't vote for me, you don't deserve all the perks I would have brought to the table:mad: Like rockin out, and .... yeah just rockin out basically..
You don't deserve rockin out:mad:
Even gendanken and airavata would have probably rocked out too hard for you guys, you had to opt for the contempory soft rock nominees "oooh deary me, I can't deal with hard rocking and partying, etc"-voters.
I can't say i'm surprised with these results:rolleyes:
Have "fun"(ha!) in the grey haired tea party forum you've created.

Note: I will remain irrationally bitter over this for alot longer than you guys think. This is going to be an ugly decade.

this one time...somewhere
i took off a dogs collar and reported it as a stray
i believe it was gassed soon after the animal guys snared it

i just laughed my ass off

dont you find that funny too doc?

So this one time ...

You know those "friends" that you can't stand? Remember, as a kid, some of your parents' "friends" that you couldn't stand, only to find out later that your dad didn't like him either, but the wives got along, so what the hell?

So anyway, that's the guy that relates to me the story of this one time when he was newly married, before the children came along, a neighborhood dog kept overturning the trash. So he figured he'd be clever and give the dog a surprise.

So he takes a section of chain link fence, puts it on the ground. Then he puts the steel garbage can on top of the section of fence, and then he hooks a car battery to the fence. (He was an electrician of sorts in trade.) The whole point, of course, was to shock the dog, but he must have been drinking because even I, at sixteen, could see the punch line coming.

The next morning, he finds the smoking carcass of the dog ... yadda-yadda-yadda.

And that isn't as funny as the time I got thrown out of ... hell I don't remember what science class it was, but a friend told me a story, and, well, you just shouldn't shout, "Jesus F@cking Christ!" and fall over laughing in a Catholic school.

At any rate, the story had to do with this one time he put a cat in a microwave . . . . I was doing okay until the line about yeah, I like bald pussy, but come on . . . .

Ethics, morality and justice , is the name of this forum. Now, having read your stories about torturing animals to death, I'm ethically and morally sickened and see no justice here whatsoever until you undergo the same treatment.

Back