Votes: 17 36.2%
  • airavata

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Dr. Lou Natic

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • gendanken

Votes: 6 12.8%

• Total voters
Damn you goofy!!! I nominated coolskill and he accepted. I also nominated spookz, mephura, and2000x, YoukilledJesus, Proud Syrian, Xev, etc.

Fucking voting for a mod is truly the dumbest thing yet on these forums.

Originally posted by cool skill
I know you all are in favor of cool skill being your fearless moderator, but I must duly decline.
Your apology is accepted.

:m: Peace.

coolskill is a moron! A decline is really an acceptance! Besides, where are proudsyrian and you killed jusus?

Well it wouldn't be dumb if people voted me, but I fear they won't, so yeah this is so dumb:( grow up guys:rolleyes:

The five members in the poll are those who accepted, as
stated in the opening post of the thread. Please re-read.

:m: Peace.

Weak, I just checked the logged in users, not a single lou-booster amongst them:(
How long will this poll be open?

goofy, you deleted all the correspondences between spookz and I!!! I was drunk too drunk to remember exactly what I posted, but I know I had the intent of nominating You Killed Jesus and Proud Syrian!!

Besides, WHY is there a vote for moderators?????? The mods should pick the next mod.

You may have nominated them, but they did not accept. And your posts were not deleted until just prior to my posting the poll, so they would have had time to see it if they cared. As far as voting for mods, that is what Porfiry decided as the method for obtaining an obviously thankless position.

:m: Give it a rest.

Thats a terrible idea fountainhed, the people want a common man, a spokesmen for everything they believe in and hold dear.
Not some uppety "friend of the moderators".
There's a name for that type of governance, where those in power choose who's next to be in power, whatever its called it doesn't give the citizens much credit, or control.
Not like me, who gives the citizens much credit like all the time, pretty much all i do is eat, sleep, give citizens credit and kiss babies. I'm so right for this.

Nah, I think that Sarge has payed his dues and deserves this position.

Sarge has got my ballot.

-Guyute

Originally posted by thefountainhed
where are proudsyrian and you killed jusus?

This is a joke right?:D ....Damn it, say it's a joket:confused:

Proudsyrian as a moderator for Ethics and Morality?

You must have a unique vision for Ethics and Morality threads to turn to this.

12 proofs of why Prophet Muhammed is a Prophet.
Why are christians converting to Islam
Miracles of the Quran
Christians are going to hell
Islam is the largest growing religion
Fasting is good for your health
Islam for the western mind
Islam this
Islam that
Ect....

I wonder what proud Syrian have to say about gay related issues threads always posted in Morality. And I wonder how well he would score with our Morality female posters.

We would need to hire another moderator to moderate the moderator.:(

As usual, cool skill requires a speech about how amazing he is before casting a vote.

Excellent, 5 votes for me, utterly and pleasently surprising. Thanks to all those who voted for me. Your faith is well appreciated no matter what the outcome of the election.

I'm incredibly disappointed:( Everyones lack of faith is most certainly not appreciated whatsoever at all.

Ok start again, this time I'll try the indifferent humble approach:)
What? We can't start again?
:(
This truely is a sad day in human history.

Originally posted by thefountainhed
Damn you goofy!!! I nominated coolskill and he accepted. I also nominated spookz, mephura, and2000x, YoukilledJesus, Proud Syrian, Xev, etc.

Fucking voting for a mod is truly the dumbest thing yet on these forums.

Let that be a leson to you.
Never nominate me for anything with out notifying me.

That would be why I wasn't aware of it.
Makes sense.
personally I would have liked to see raithere accept the nomination.
pitty...

Greetings.

This is your gendanken.

Granted I have a flair for getting on ........some........nerves, but I am not above putting the kid gloves away to turn a clinical eye on what matters: Defeding my citadel.

I would be less biased than I feel most mods have a been.
Never subjective and ruthless when need be.

For all threads closed a prompt explanation of why would ensue and before closing there would always be warning.

I see only one vote for the gend and normally I'd be baring fangs by now but this is no place for games.

Vote gendanken.

Voting for her and have you a semi-polymath polyglot lording your threads, keeping watch and taking part on what you and you and you have to say knowing full well you'll never have the rug pulled out from under you without knowing why or without being warned.

And Tessie would be a nightmare.

Back