Miss Sciforums 2002

Everybody is just too scared to enter a Mr Sciforum competition.

okay, ill enter.. as long as you all pretend i look the same as Angelina Jolie... mmmmm Angelina Jolie.. Yep, ill enter on the condition that i win... k!

Oh you ..... stop!!!

no really, im not playing if im not going to win....

:eek: :bugeye:

PS....... If plastic surgeory is not banned in this game. ill take 9! thanks.. make it extra angelina if u dont mind

Agent@5

As every one is chicken out,if you enter you must win!
& just think you might win if they don't chicken out!

plastic surgery Boobs yuck!

Re: Agent@5

Originally posted by odin
As every one is chicken out,if you enter you must win!
& just think you might win if they don't chicken out!

ure kidding me right?....

take a look at the pics thread... impotentence would be cured just by issuing them with a pic of these girls....

But its cool, i dont feel threatened... i still have my.... fairy bread sandwiches... mmm.... fairy bread sandwiches.... lol

Agent@5

take a look at the pics thread... impotentence would be cured just by issuing them with a pic of these girls....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
True but that goes for you as well!I just had another look @ you & my impertinence has been cured!

:D :D :eek:

Re: Agent@5

Originally posted by odin
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
True but that goes for you as well!I just had another look @ you & my impertinence has been cured!

:D :D :eek:

im not sure if i should be disturbed or flattered by that....... :p

agent@5:
you are very qualified for such a contest. in the pic you posted in the pic thread you have a very happy smile, and that makes you beautiful no matter what. :)

as for MR SCIFORUMS
i will hold just such a contest after the miss sciforums contest is over.. and of course you will all have a week to decide what the contest will be based on.

WHAT I THINK
i think that the entrees for the Miss contest should have to make a one page site displaying the chosen critiria, that way everyone has a chance to get their message across, and no info is missing. but then... i suppose since no one wants to enter.... LOL..

scardeycats.....

Originally posted by nightfall
agent@5:
you are very qualified for such a contest. in the pic you posted in the pic thread you have a very happy smile, and that makes you beautiful no matter what. :)

as for MR SCIFORUMS
i will hold just such a contest after the miss sciforums contest is over.. and of course you will all have a week to decide what the contest will be based on.

WHAT I THINK
i think that the entrees for the Miss contest should have to make a one page site displaying the chosen critiria, that way everyone has a chance to get their message across, and no info is missing. but then... i suppose since no one wants to enter.... LOL..

scardeycats.....

Awww your gorgeous!! and I agree with you too, the points u make.. I think it should come with a little blurb about what type of person they are... that makes a big difference on how attractive the person is...

Meanwhile, the pics I posted in the Pic thread represent me the best... so here is my entry.... (bottom right).... None of that pansie hobwolish (new word) for me....

PS im really not an alcho..... only when i drink. I just cant take anythign seriously.... its a real problem.

no no no.. we cant vote yet. lol. just enter. pooyak is gonna make a poll when the 7 days are up with all the requirements and stuff. this is just to say wjhos gonna do it or not. so... who's in? (is very suprised theres no bebelina here, she's very pretty too!)

something else

we could also ask a series of questions and have the contestants answer. Questions can range from something stupid to something highly educational . then the answers get checked by all users.
all these questons require the contestant to do something different or post it different. for example one question asks:
Which male member do you think is hot. ( like the weakest link)

or a question can be something like post your pic.

the contestants cannot give a no answer. and they cannot provide any excuses for not answering questions, otherwise they will be disgualified.

ten questions will be provided to them and each question has 1 point. this means that users get to decide what rating to give to each contestant. all the contestants who score 9 and up will be qualified for finals. then the remaining contestants get rated based on the bikini contest.

what do you think?

members get to come up with ten questions, so come up with ten questions

Which male member do you think is hot.
hahahaha!!!!!!!! ILL NEVER TELL!!!! gwahahahhhahah!!! (not that it would matter.. havn't seen him around much lately anyhow. lol

but um.. do you thnk maybe they should be asked ahead of time.. and added into the person's site.. other wise.. waiting for one answer from each person 10 times could take a VERY LONG time. lol.

I think its just the two if us agent@5.... no fun!!!! but i guess the other gals are to scared. lol:D

but i guess the other gals are to scared

Naaaa.... Actually I think Bebelina takes the cake in this department. She is one of thee most beautiful women I have ever seen. But her, as well as I, are not too excited about the "popularity contests".

But have fun!!! :D Its going to be a tuffy choosing, because both of you girls are very pretty. And slim!!! Dammit!!:D

i think we aughta change this thread from "Miss Sci" to "The girls here never give them selves enough credit!"

Back