mind reading experiment

tablariddim

forexU2
Valued Senior Member
I will attempt to read your mind.

Make a statement that only you would know if it's true or false and I will tell you whether it is or not.

Or, ask me a question that would have a yes or a no as an answer and I'll attempt to atound you with my uncanny powers (or not).

HERE'S A PREDICTION... I WON'T GET MANY REPLIES TO THIS, BUT I WILL GIVE THE CORRECT ANSWER TO ALL!

Sorry no i got: T,T,T,H,T,T.

Statisticly you should have gotten 3 right just by guessing. You only got 2.

Yes, because that is the only thing happening: guessing!

;)

Neutrino Albatross T T H H H T (or possibly in reverse order)

I'm not guessing, I'm divining.

I said I would give yes or no answers, this is something else, something more specific and I don't know if I'm up to it but I'll give it a go..

Last edited:
its: T,H,T,H,H,T

4 out of 6 which is better that average.
I said I would give yes or no answers, this is something else, something more specific and I don't know if I'm up to it but I'll give it a go..
Actually it is a yes or no question: Ijust flippped 6 coins is the first one heads?, is the 2nd one heads... etc. ;)

Well i just flipped them so try again if you want.

I think the guess work also requires a little skill.
But Goofy,
tell me,what exactly is guessing?is it random thinking? and if yes what is Random thinking...??

bye!

Btw Tab,

You are not sure of your own answers,is that why you edited your post?(this has nothing to offend you though...:))

bye!

Hi Tablariddim,

As I am into music quite a lot, you may tell me of which musician I am thinking at this very moment. Give it your best shot...:D

Cya.

Neutrino Albatross H T H T T T (BTW my wife spun a coin 6 times today and I got 4/6)

Zion, of course I'm not sure... that's why I'm conducting this experiment. I'm using a crystal pendulum that I have owned for all of 2 days, so far, it's been uncannily correct about 90% of the time, which is remarkably high!

Banshee, sorry I can't do that... give me a choice of 3 names. But if I were to just guess I'd say Hendrix.

Of course it was Hendrix. I thought to throw in an easy one for you. :)

Try this then: Which album am I thinking of playing in the cd player, right after this reply?

* Amused To Death - Roger Waters
* The Snowgoose - Camel
* Quadrophenia - The Who

Happy mind reading...:)

My pendulum swings to and fro or side to side in a straight line for YES and circular for NO. It does not swing the same way for all users! I have asked it probably 50 questions, most of which it has answered correctly. I have repeated the experiments and the results confirm the first ones!!

So what cause this phenomenon? This is what my wife sceptically wanted to know the other day. Without thinking about it I said that as we are all made of star stuff; as we are all made out of atoms that make up the fabric of the universe, then it might probably be feasible that each one of us contains access to all knowledge that exists at any one time within the universe. The same way that the brain knows everything that's going on in the body and is constantly adjusting the actions and interactions automatically without the person being actually aware of what the brain and body is doing. It's like we have access to some super enormous psychic internet where the 'screen' is actually our very own body... in our vibration. It might be feasible that our 'knowing' vibration transfers itself to the divining tool (pendulum in this case) and hence materialises the answer.

How miraculous. You are right! :D

Now I never doubted your abilities to read the pendulum wisely and true for each and every one person.

I like your description and your coming to the understanding of the working of pendulums.

Back