Microwaving Iraq

Stryder said:
Depleted Uranium is yesterdays news,

d__ look, it sn't in ANY news but the news that has to be searched for in the many 'underground' sources online etc. so whadd a you mean 'yesterday's news. that sounds like wishful thinking? It is very much REAL. for the people it's affecting it is REAL. the fukin evil stuff has a half shelf life of over 3 million years. so it is serious and i dont want to hear trivial comments about it!

In fact the Iraq-Kuwait conflict first saw their usage, and Tank gunners complained after the war of cretain ailments that sprang up through the handling of the shells which they weren't told to handle in any specific way.

It ended up headline news in England a couple of years back.

As for "Microwaving Iraq", well the mentioned story "Hypothesises" the use of the arrays for "Mind Control", however there are notibly alot of robotic technologies deployed in Iraq for one like the Drones and even some surveillance robots that roam around looking for potential threats. There is also the possibility that newly created comm's equipment is in use that is encoded to stop insurgances from listening in (also stopping them launching "Fly by wire" rockets at transmittions) and lastly the capacity to triangulate the land forces accurately so the cases of friendly fire are far less.

I'm not saying that mind control is impossible (because I'm sure you are aware I know of it's existance), I just don't believe it would be deployed now. If there would have been any mind control it would of occured before any attacks as Subversion (Since espionage is where these weapons were being developed).

everything seems to be 'yesterday' with you doesn't it. is your attitude a kind of apathy. one says 'achhhh it's so YESTERDAY that!"...?

no man. it is NOW. the shit is going on now. if you have cancer, and deformed births, and ******** water and soil etc drom DM, and microwaves as part of the stew, that is N O W!!!!!!!!!!

everything seems to be 'yesterday' with you doesn't it. is your attitude a kind of apathy. one says 'achhhh it's so YESTERDAY that!"...?

no man. it is NOW. the shit is going on now. if you have cancer, and deformed births, and ******** water and soil etc drom DM, and microwaves as part of the stew, that is N O W!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, but haven't you realized it yet? Nobody is going to do anything about it. People have short attention spans. They will be shocked and amazed when they see or hear of something gruesome, but soon they'll just forget about it. People will even talk about rallying against it, but most are just far too busy just trying to work, live, and take care of themselves, let alone start helping others. While some protesters are morons, at least they're going out and trying to do something about it. The rest of the people would rather just sit back and watch the events on the boob tube.

- N

Neildo said:
Yeah, but haven't you realized it yet? Nobody is going to do anything about it.

d__wooooooYEAH, i am on this alright. I am very interested in how State manipulates people.

People have short attention spans.

d__That is an excellent point. and i would add 'selective' too. and this short attention span and selective attention span is greatly excellerated by the way mass media operates, etc. But i am workin on it (not mass media hah) and i challenge others to wake emselves outta it if they are. even if it means they get angry. i dont WANT them to freak, but anythings better than callous disregard for REAL suffering

They will be shocked and amazed when they see or hear of something gruesome, but soon they'll just forget about it. People will even talk about rallying against it, but most are just far too busy just trying to work, live, and take care of themselves, let alone start helping others.

d__True, but if they begin finding out about the REAL reasons for their need to survive. the oppressive system etc, then maybe they may start seeing things different.
i've been there where they are years back. only caring about number 1. so i know that

While some protesters are morons, at least they're going out and trying to do something about it. The rest of the people would rather just sit back and watch the events on the boob tube.

d__it doesn't matter how little your protest it all adds up. the essential is to really see what's going on. that's a challenge for the one who claims to be exploring about it to communicate this fact

- N

The State operates a divide and control strategy that keeps factions on at each other instead of exploring what the STATe is actually DOIN

Mine is stuck on PBS... Perhaps Charlie Rose is secretely running the nation through his talk show...

duendy said:
D__ahhhhhhh come here, and i'll tickle you behind your ears

hwhat do you think about T V?
... so... what conspiracy theories don't you believe in again?

aliens
Elvis still alive
men in black
big foot

some combination of the above...

seriously, tell me what you don't believe in... or is the whole national enquirer your play ground?

humor me...

Karmashock said:
... so... what conspiracy theories don't you believe in again?

aliens
Elvis still alive
men in black
big foot

some combination of the above...

seriously, tell me what you don't believe in... or is the whole national enquirer your play ground?

humor me...

i must say, you need humouring...but i can't even be bothered doing that with you. why do you think i am avoiding you?

SkinWalker said:
Mine is stuck on PBS... Perhaps Charlie Rose is secretely running the nation through his talk show...

and 'education' of course

what's 'PBS'?

duendy said:
i must say, you need humouring...but i can't even be bothered doing that with you. why do you think i am avoiding you?
so... you believe in all of them?

I should find some good art bell books, you'd likely enjoy them... I read one of them about a year ago just to have a laugh... I wasn't disapointed... excellent stuff... you could fuel a hundred B movies with each chapter.

Karmashock said:
so... you believe in all of them?

I should find some good art bell books, you'd likely enjoy them... I read one of them about a year ago just to have a laugh... I wasn't disapointed... excellent stuff... you could fuel a hundred B movies with each chapter.

aye..old karmashock can see through all the falsness. he lives in the REAL world HE does

Back