Mercury CraterChains - Alien or Natural?

Now maybe back to Mercury?

PIA02947.jpg

Astronomy Archive (PIA02947)

out of topic rant: I don't know how it is to others, but I'm sick fed up with these craterchain threads.

I see no chains in that photo, Ice

I repeat my question -> Do you see craterchains made by intelligent beings in the cookies you eat too? They could be mini-aliens, ya know.

Actually, in that Mercury image I see several crater chains.

I see cookies as being made by somewhat intelligent beings but as for those cookies being the result of weapons of mass distruction, your way off base with that one Avatar.
:D

If nuclear weapons were detonated on Mercury, wouldnt it kick up enough debris to put a ring around Mercury?

Also, what were the Aliens indescriminately bombing? Why aren't there any left over structures or anything?

May be some can see these two crater chains on Mars? As one studies crater chains and their known, and possible causes, you learn to differentiate between the known types and their causes. Then there are those that seem a bit odd, to say the least. We have researched the ones that are odd and have been collecting images of the ones that fall outside of what is known to occur naturally.

mars_compose.jpg

Pan this Mars map to see the entire crater chain!

This image shows two crater chains running up the image. The one on the right we propose is the longest one discovered to date. With this discovery we are concluding our research of crater chains in our solar system. It has proved to be a great learning process about many aspects of this alien war in our solar system, UFO’s and ET’s. If anyone finds a new crater chain image we don’t have please send it to us at our web site.

Thanks for all the fun times. :m:
The 2004 summary report should be out in a couple months.
Norval

That's funny...because it looks exactly like the type of seams that occur when you stitch images together. Please folk, scroll and follow the "crater chain" all the way down and you'll see exactly what I mean. Basically he's talking out his ass again and expects you folks to fall for it.

Don't worry, there will be another image soon. I swear, that kid see's crater chains everywhere.

p.s. you know, this loaf of bread seems suspicious to me :mad:

Norval and FieryIce's motives are obvious by now.

They are craving for attention and recognition. Just look at the number of craterchains thread they started, not only in sciforums, but also in physicsforums, badastronomy, etc. Each thread is a lame attempt to keep their theory going.

We also know Norval haven't got any proof or research to back up his claims. Truth is, he isn't capable of doing any research at all, which is why he criticizes research from credible sources. Which is also why the so-called proof he posts so far are crap, and there is no reason to expect any good proof from him ever.

Both FieryIce and Norval, after claiming to have done original research and have mathematical proof, fail to present any. The only equations FieryIce have shown are cut-and-paste jobs that are irrelevant. Like here: http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=36047&page=8&pp=20

What this pair want, desperately, is the attention and recognition without doing the hard work that goes into formulating a theory.

And Norval occassionally claim to have endorsement by certain credible sources, which time and again, he cannot name. I leave you readers to judge whether Norval is above lying to get the recognition he craves.

While Arch Rival remains spiteful (jealousy perhaps?), we continue our investigations into the events that shaped our solar system undaunted. While the lies continue from ones such as them we are finding the truth and pointing it out.

Here is a Russian report on the crater chains of Mercury. Read it and weep.

http://www.lpi.usra.edu/meetings/lpsc2001/pdf/1510.pdf

Note this paragraph with the final understanding and conclusion.

"Discussion: As it was mentioned above the length of the crater chains distinguished in this work as comet tracks ranges values from 30 to about 100 km. Schenket al. [3] predicted a comet chain length of about 1500km at Mercury for a 2-km diameter comet passing within 1.5 solar radius of the Sun. This discrepancy remains unexplained."

Surely it means we don't quit understand how this process works, but that is not evidence for your ideas though. There is no evidence that this things are unnatural, just not understood.

F.Y.I.

Email sent for confirmation as to if it is the longest.
We never bothered to question if it was a topographical feature or not. It obviously is not a screw up with the picture.
Subject: Re: Longest pit / crater chain on Mars

On Nov 10, 2004, at 7:00 AM, craterchains@craterchains.com wrote:
> Dr. Christensen
>While looking for a Lat. Lon. location on the Mars map Ms. Gale Smart, a
>co-investigator, came across this image of a pit or crater chain that we
> think may be the longest one found on Mars, so far. If possible can
> this > be confirmed? >
> Sincerely
> Mr. Norval L. Cunningham
> Principal Investigator

Replied.
Th., November 11, 2004 9:50 am
Unfortunately, I'm not sure if it is or not.
Phil C.

So we don’t know if it is the longest continuous one yet or not.

Back