meaning of jehad

Anomalous said:
Suppressed = Military Occupations in Middle east.

You might wanna do some reading.
Fighting oppression is supposed to be an everyday duty, that in itself is proving hugely problematic as the decision over what is considered oppressive differs from person to person and there is no central authority in islam to steer the faithful. Jihad is specifically fighting against the non-believers.

Last edited:
You won't know why til you do you could start with the link. Simply jihad has been around long before there was any such thing as occupied muslim lands.

Anomalous said:
They certainly dont justify the occupations.
That is not the answer to my question. The occupations may or may not have justifications. But you're supporting terrorism and the killing of innocent children as a response to so-called 'suppression'. If you're suppressed what prevents you from pursuing your cause peacefully or if you have to fight, fighting with the army!

Why does your cause doesn't have many sincere sympathisers (even those who pay lip service hate your bunch!) in the world! Why does the heart of the world bleed for the Tibetans?

Anomalous said:
I am a Rationalist, hence I have no problems with Atheist or Religious people, but I do have problem with thoes who are not with the truth in the name of Religion or any thing else.
What kind of a rationalist supports the killing of innocent children for an innocent act of experimenting sexually with each other? You're a liar and an evil! The other day you were talking about having attained Nirvana. Have you seriously considered visiting a psychologist?

Sock puppet path said:
You won't know why til you do you could start with the link. Simply jihad has been around long before there was any such thing as occupied muslim lands.
So were wars.

Anomalous said:
U r a genetic garbage, U r not good enough to do that. thats how I feel about U twisted mind, I may be wrong but I have no way to know that, so just get off my face.
I think most people here will vouch for it that you seem to have a serious genetic garbage! I think you admitted that yourself! And funny that you're calling me twisted. How many people have I talked about killing on this board?

If you want me to get off your face, stop bothering me or following my posts are trying to incite me. I too have better work to do than to meddle with an insane, who belongs in an asylum, not on sciforums.

Buddha1 said:
That is not the answer to my question. The occupations may or may not have justifications. But you're supporting terrorism and the killing of innocent children as a response to so-called 'suppression'.
I am in support of killing all thoes who enjoy theirs pizzas and burggers when theirs tax money is used for destroying entire cityblocks of innocent people in other countries.

If you're suppressed what prevents you from pursuing your cause peacefully or if you have to fight, fighting with the army!
Distance and Technology and the above statement of Anomalous.

Why does your cause doesn't have many sincere sympathisers (even those who pay lip service hate your bunch!) in the world! Why does the heart of the world bleed for the Tibetans?
Its not my cause, my cause is not to become one of the suppressors in the first statement of this post.

What kind of a rationalist supports the killing of innocent children for an innocent act of experimenting sexually with each other?

I dont but for thoes influencing them towards, I know no limits of mercylessness.

You're a liar and an evil! The other day you were talking about having attained Nirvana. Have you seriously considered visiting a psychologist?

Seriously speaking I did but there arent yet any evolved to discuss and understand my problems which can lead to further globally cascading catastrophic threat for each life on this planet.

Anomalous said:
So were wars.

Excuse me am I misreading the title of this thread or are you? We are discussing the meaning of Jihad. Or are you simply saying that jihad=war, in which case we are in agreement.

Last edited:
Anomalous said:
I dont but for thoes influencing them towards, I know no limits of mercylessness.
While you can continue to negotiate granting illusionary mercies to your subjects in your imaginary kingdom .....(you're lunatic!).....

.....You'll be advised not to meddle with me or my issues in the future.

Sock puppet path said:
Excuse me am I misreading the title of this thread or are you? We are discussing the meaning of Jihad. Or are you simply saying that jihad=war, in which case we are in agreement.

Jihad= "War against injustice"

Buddha1 said:
While you can continue to negotiate granting illusionary mercies to your subjects in your imaginary kingdom .....(you're lunatic!).....

.....You'll be advised not to meddle with me or my issues in the future.
Why are U afraid of straight men, this is HetroPhobia.

Anomalous said:
Jihad= "War against injustice"

No sorry but islamic scriptures and history do not back you up on that jihad="war against disbelievers or those who fight against allah" (and therein lies the problem fighting against allah can be just about anything from refusing to accept islam to going to war with a muslim country). As I said you need to do some reading.

Were the historical jihads against egypt, the byzantine empire, the persian empire, spain, france, italy, the berbers, the Balkans, greece, austria-hungary, India etc. etc. to rectify injustice?

Sock puppet path said:
No sorry but islamic scriptures and history do not back you up on that jihad="war against disbelievers or those who fight against allah" (and therein lies the problem fighting against allah can be just about anything from refusing to accept islam to going to war with a muslim country). As I said you need to do some reading.

Were the historical jihads against egypt, the byzantine empire, the persian empire, spain, france, italy, the berbers, the Balkans, greece, austria-hungary, India etc. etc. to rectify injustice?
well, nice try sheep fucker. If U could , U will rewrite entire human history according to your whims and fancy.

Anomalous said:
well, nice try sheep fucker. If U could , U will rewrite entire human history according to your whims and fancy.

Gee that didn't take long you have as yet done nothing but gainsay do you actually have anything of substance to offer? Afraid human history wasn't written by me m8. We can always refer to quran and hadith if you wish?

Ok staring with hadith on jihaad a couple of passages.

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 46:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "The example of a Mujahid in Allah's Cause-- and Allah knows better who really strives in His Cause----is like a person who fasts and prays continuously. Allah guarantees that He will admit the Mujahid in His Cause into Paradise if he is killed, otherwise He will return him to his home safely with rewards and war booty."

What exactly does war booty have to do with correcting injustice?

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 54:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "By Him in Whose Hands my life is! Were it not for some men amongst the believers who dislike to be left behind me and whom I cannot provide with means of conveyance, I would certainly never remain behind any Sariya' (army-unit) setting out in Allah's Cause. By Him in Whose Hands my life is! I would love to be martyred in Al1ah's Cause and then get resurrected and then get martyred, and then get resurrected again and then get martyred and then get resurrected again and then get martyred.

Can't get enough of that martyr stuff.

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 259:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle sent us in a mission (i.e. am army-unit) and said, "If you find so-and-so and so-and-so, burn both of them with fire." When we intended to depart, Allah's Apostle said, "I have ordered you to burn so-and-so and so-and-so, and it is none but Allah Who punishes with fire, so, if you find them, kill them."

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 256:
Narrated As-Sab bin Jaththama:

The Prophet passed by me at a place called Al-Abwa or Waddan, and was asked whether it was permissible to attack the pagan warriors at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The Prophet replied, "They (i.e. women and children) are from them (i.e. pagans)." I also heard the Prophet saying, "The institution of Hima is invalid except for Allah and His Apostle."

The prophet of peace dispensing justice :rolleyes:

Army units fighting in the cause of allah, Battles, martyrdom, killing women and children etc. Not once in the entire section on jihaad here is injustice or oppression mentioned, see for yourself here

more later

Sock puppet path said:
The prophet of peace dispensing justice :rolleyes:

Army units fighting in the cause of allah, Battles, martyrdom, killing women and children etc. Not once in the entire section on jihaad here is injustice or oppression mentioned, see for yourself here

more later
What are you saying sock puppet! Can't you see that the presence of non-muslims in the world suppresses Muslims no end. it causes Muslims immense stress and agony. The Allah (along with the prophet) if you please, likes to rule the entire world. He was having fun dispensing justice to people and killing non-believers (actually he was doing them such great favour, by relieving them from the sin of being non-muslims) --- and then societies changed and this became unacceptable. Now you cannot imagine what mental stress this causes to Muslims all over the world. It's just not fair. It fully justifies them spreading terrorism left and right!

It's a matter of great oppression for Muslims that they have to share this world with non-muslims.

Back