Masturbation

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOOOOH MY GOD! TruthSeeker you really are innocent! We can help you though :)

See this:
fouet.gif
that in a nutshell is BDSM (BonDage Sadistic Masochist)

Oh god. Oh my fucking god, this is too funny.

Nelson, Bondage and Discipline, Domination and Submission. Sort of a lumpenterm for S&M, only it's meant to include those who are into simple dom/sub rituals without the infliction of pain.

Oh dear. You probably don't know what sadomasochism is? This could take a while.

*Wanders away wondering where all the merlot went and trying to think of other devient sexual practices to mention to Truthseeker.*

I know what sadomasochism is.

And I have to ask... but what is the fun in this kind of thing??:confused:

PS: Yeah... tell me about more sexual practices... I don't know much about those things (my vocabulary is pretty much just "lust")...

I know what sadomasochism is.

Well thank the Great Lord Cthulhu for that

And I have to ask... but what is the fun in this kind of thing??

Well you see, Nelson, there's this thing called sex. Now you don't know much about it because you've never had it, but when one has sex, one releases certain chemicals that cause you to feel pleasure.

With me so far?

Now some people's minds have not been twisted (unlike those of us whose minds are naturally twisted - mea culpa :eek: ) by the lies of Christianity actually VALUE pleasure.

PS: Yeah... tell me about more sexual practices... I don't know much about those things (my vocabulary is pretty much just "lust")...

Well there's necrophilia, which is sex with corpses, and there's furries, who dress up as animals before they fuck, and there's bestiality, which is sex with nonhuman animals....and then there is cybersex, which is the transmission of sexually-explicit messages during internet chat, and telephone sex, which is where you fuck a telephone. Then there is tutusex, where you stand on your head while wearing a tutu and a sombraro while your partner masturbates, and acetylctosex, where you and your partner role-play as neurotransmitters and say things like:

"Oooh baby, let me fit my big protiens into your lipid bilayer"

Last edited:
Then there are those of us that like to be tortured will err bonking
aka Masochist

Then there are those of us that like to torture will err bonking.
aka Satochist.

No no, Nelson, he's lying to you. Mesachism is where you masturbate while looking at geological formations.

Then there are those of us that like to torture will err bonking.
aka Satochist.

LIAR! How can you live with yourself, speading misinformation like this?

Sadism is an unhealthy fascination with the works of dead French pre-existentialist, surrealist philosophers. It generally involves eating live snails while surrendering to whoever you can...generally German dudes. Oh yeah, and you can't shave.

Then there's felatio. Which is where you make love while cooking a filet mignon. And when you come you have to each take half in your mouth and suck on the juices, then eat it whole.

(p.s. - move this out of Ethics, eh?)

Yes master what ever you say!!! *slap* Yes Master!

Anyone seen the movie red violin? Now there was a pretty f@cked up fetish in there!

Xev,

Well you see, Nelson, there's this thing called sex. Now you don't know much about it because you've never had it, but when one has sex, one releases certain chemicals that cause you to feel pleasure.

With me so far?

Now some people's minds have not been twisted (unlike those of us whose minds are naturally twisted - mea culpa ) by the lies of Christianity actually VALUE pleasure.
No, no... I wasn't talking about the pleaseure or the abscence of it, I was asking why do some people feel pleasure with such practice ("torture" and so on...)...

Well there's necrophilia, which is sex with corpses,
Eww... that's sick...

and there's furries, who dress up as animals before they fuck
Well... that's not that bad...

there's bestiality, which is sex with nonhuman animals....
Eww... another sick one...

and then there is cybersex, which is the transmission of sexually-explicit messages during internet chat,
Booo-riiiiing...

and telephone sex, which is where you fuck a telephone.
Do you mean "talking" in the telephone...?
Again... boooo-riiiing...

Then there is tutusex, where you stand on your head while wearing a tutu and a sombraro while your partner masturbates, and acetylctosex, where you and your partner role-play as neurotransmitters and say things like:

"Oooh baby, let me fit my big protiens into your lipid bilayer"
Well, the first ones I even heard about (although I didn't know the neames), but those ones are totally nuts! :eek:

Xev,

No no, Nelson, he's lying to you. Mesachism is where you masturbate while looking at geological formations.
...:D I don't know why... but that's sounds funny...:p

Sadism is an unhealthy fascination with the works of dead French pre-existentialist, surrealist philosophers. It generally involves eating live snails while surrendering to whoever you can...generally German dudes. Oh yeah, and you can't shave.
lol...:D

Tyler,

Then there's felatio. Which is where you make love while cooking a filet mignon. And when you come you have to each take half in your mouth and suck on the juices, then eat it whole.
Now THAT is a pretty strange way to have pleasure...:p

Btw... since you meantioned that, I remembered that once I heard another sexual practice. It is something like having honey all over your body and the other person leaking it... or something like that... am I saying something stupid or you understand me?:confused::D

Yes Xev I was lying, here TruthSeeker this is the truth:

"u're supposed to put ur dick in ur own hole, either ur mouth or ur ass, not a womans, when u have sex"
:eek:

WellCookedFetus,
"u're supposed to put ur dick in ur own hole, either ur mouth or ur ass, not a womans, when u have sex"
Errr... I don't think so...:bugeye:

Oooh, forgot about that one. Then there's rimming, where you spin wheels around while your partner watches.

Anyone seen the movie red violin? Now there was a pretty f@cked up fetish in there!

What? Come on, tell us!

No, no... I wasn't talking about the pleaseure or the abscence of it, I was asking why do some people feel pleasure with such practice ("torture" and so on...)...

Are you asking what the physical high is (beta-endorphins, basically the chemicals that the body produces under stress) or are you asking what the emotional high is?

Do you mean "talking" in the telephone...?
Again... boooo-riiiing.

No. One person talks while the other person inserts the telephone up their rectum.

Yes Xev I was lying, here TruthSeeker this is the truth:

And tell him about sadism, the consequences of Enlightenment philosophy on personal freedom and the escargot tongs!

Hmm, escargot tongs. That's actually an idea.

Xev,

Oooh, forgot about that one. Then there's rimming, where you spin wheels around while your partner watches.
Where is the fun in that!?

Are you asking what the physical high is (beta-endorphins, basically the chemicals that the body produces under stress) or are you asking what the emotional high is?
No, I was asking how can you feel pleasure in such kind of action...

No. One person talks while the other person inserts the telephone up their rectum.
Arrgh... that sounds painful...

And tell him about sadism, the consequences of Enlightenment philosophy on personal freedom and the escargot tongs!

And never forget Lennonaphilia. Which is where you can only make love to tiny, pompus, pseudo-artsy japanese women.

No, I was asking how can you feel pleasure in such kind of action...

Define your terms. There's an emotional high of sadomasochism that can be seperated from the physical high of having an extra-ordinarily good orgasm.

So which are you asking about? How does one find pleasure in being beaten by one's lover, or are you asking how one finds pleasure in being subjegated to them?

Not all that is intertwined is inseperable.

Especially if you ran a low-voltage current through them...or heated them.

Tyler:

And then there's Gretzkyism, where you shoot your puck multiple times, scoring every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back