Marriage: Christians and Atheists

Would you marry the opposite religion?

• I'm an Atheist and I'm not sure.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I could, but I couldn't marry a minister

hehe..i have been told that the higher up one is in the religious pecking order, the wilder that person is in bed..
so would you consider a minister with this in mind?

Could? Why certainly. One has the choice to do what one will. Would? I didn't, but I think it was more of a bonus than a deal breaker. He had me at "I love you more than Spiderman..."

I did date Atheists, and it was at the least always a conversation starter...and the make up sex...ah, but we're not going into that...

According to doctrine, you shouldn't unequally yoke yourself, but I don't believe it was about religion. It was more along the lines of don't tie yourself to someone you're likely to strangle in ten to fifteen years. I believe if you respect each other, and have other topics handy or a mutual agreement to not try and convert each other, it would work out. I doubt religion would be the end all topic of day to day living anyhow. I mean...there's also sports, politics, and in-laws :D

Well that's just silly. He's either lying or deluded.
How could any sane person love someone more than they love Spiderman?

I prefer Batman. He's got more muscle. And the full body spandex/lycra suit that Spiderman wears isn't appealing on him. And the white crap he shoots out is way too sticky............ Um....... nevermind.

:p

Yeah, but you're weird.

:bugeye:

This is weird...

weird_eyes.jpg

(I'm sure at any point this thread will be closed..... surely......waiting...........................still waiting............... hmmmmmmmm.........or not..........)

Back