Man Kills Child Molester

Could you kill someone who molested your child?

• Yes, I think I could

Votes: 29 78.4%
  • No, I don't think I could

Votes: 8 21.6%

• Total voters
As for the insurance and the Dog they will require you to have a Police report at least My insurance company does for any damages that will be claimed unless it is a natural disaster such as Hail or water.

For the last time, this was an example of your reaction. I am not concerned about the legalities of the scenario, only showing that you would react regardless of what logic tells you.

A one car accident is always at fault unless there is clear evidence to counter it.

Slid in ice, at fault.
Swerve to miss a dog and hit a tree, at fault.

The only time you would be cleared is if there were witnesses and only then if someone else was cited for an infraction that caused you to crash.

But my point was always about ones reactions being beyond logical and rational thinking.

IOW, you walk in on someone boinking your wife and you in a reactionary rage kill them, or you walk in on someone molesting your child.

For the last time, this was an example of your reaction. I am not concerned about the legalities of the scenario, only showing that you would react regardless of what logic tells you.

A one car accident is always at fault unless there is clear evidence to counter it.

Slid in ice, at fault.
Swerve to miss a dog and hit a tree, at fault.

The only time you would be cleared is if there were witnesses and only then if someone else was cited for an infraction that caused you to crash.

But my point was always about ones reactions being beyond logical and rational thinking.

IOW, you walk in on someone boinking your wife and you in a reactionary rage kill them, or you walk in on someone molesting your child.

Well if that happened I guess I would pack my stuff up and move on as obviously the wife would prefer the other guys boink over mine so why bother to stress over what she is doing. And yes that would be my reaction I would of course be upset by this but there is no real reason to kill someone over boinking your wife. and the guy was wrong to Kill his son. i am sorry but that is just the way it is this guynot only killed his son but as I have said before he has done even more damage to this little girl be doing so as I said before he should have thought about the little girl not just want was happening to her but the impact of the death of her brother it will have an impact which will harm this little girl even more.

Well that changes things then. I am assuming the poll is flawed as well.

Well no the poll I believe was set to se the reaction of people to see if they thought all Child molesters deserve to die at least that is my take on the Poll. As initially I did answer yes that the Father was right but know more of the facts I am a firm believer that he was and is indeed very wrong. And after reading the story that was printed about the case makes the father even more wrong he not only killed his son as I have stated he has all so done severe damage to the little girl as well adding to the damage the son perpetrated on the little girl.

Well no the poll I believe was set to se the reaction of people to see if they thought all Child molesters deserve to die at least that is my take on the Poll. As initially I did answer yes that the Father was right but know more of the facts I am a firm believer that he was and is indeed very wrong. And after reading the story that was printed about the case makes the father even more wrong he not only killed his son as I have stated he has all so done severe damage to the little girl as well adding to the damage the son perpetrated on the little girl.

I don't neccesarily disagree with this.

But I would ask as Baron did, what is enough time to be logical about the situation.

We know they are going to do it again if they get out, in the case they went to prison.

Do this differ from say someone who kills your child, as opposed to molest them ?

What are your thoughts in that event.

I agree with you.

Well no the poll I believe was set to se the reaction of people to see if they thought all Child molesters deserve to die

People thought the circumstances were different.

I don't neccesarily disagree with this.

But I would ask as Baron did, what is enough time to be logical about the situation.

We know they are going to do it again if they get out, in the case they went to prison.

Do this differ from say someone who kills your child, as opposed to molest them ?

What are your thoughts in that event.

Well it would have to be taken on a case by case basis I believe as yes it is statistically true that once a molester always a molester. However there has been some results that are not published so I cannot say here you go but I have been made aware of these that when caught early enough say in the first one or two occurrences and by occurrences I mean victims possible even as high as six in some cases. That the younger brain is more flexible and more able to accept change to what is right and what is wrong. From reading the brief story about the case it is hard to determine the murdered kids state of mind but it is a good sign that he should remorse and confessed to his mother about what happened. This show his willingness to change what he was doing and that is the first step towards repairing damage that not only he caused but damage that was caused to him. And I would bet that this kid was all so sexually molested as a youngster and that is likely the cause of him acting out. The father should have yes been mad of course he should have been but there is no reason what so ever that he should have killed that Boy as I said before he only did further damage to his little girl.

Humans are emotional, and trying to make out as if they can control their emotions is completely foolish. It's also completely foolish to think that emotional humans could stand around and calculate the philisophy of some particular event without allowing their emotions to come into play. Here at the forum, you can make idealistic statements and back them up with more idealistic statements, but this is not reality!

But plenty of people do control their emotions, so that statement is neither idealist or foolish. You not being able to do what others can doesn't change that. It might simply indicate that your higher order decision-making is dysfunctional due to age or some other defect. The end result is that you live down to lower impulses than the rest of us healthy individuals. :cool:

The way I see it is like this.. supposed the child molester is my own son, and then he went to jail:
  • Should he lives the rest of his life knowing he was a child molester?
  • Should he lives the rest of his life where society would look down on him? "Don't let your children near him, he molested his own sister." or.. "Who knows if he then molested his own child, too". "Is he supposed to be allowed as teacher/doctor/etc here, what if he later molested his students/patients, too?"
  • He went out of prison, then look for jobs. Prospective employer look his CV and asked, "why didn't you go to school, where were you from x to y year?". What could possibly the reaction of the employer if he said he spent his youth in prison after molesting his own sister? Or, should he lied the rest of his life? If he were to live like a normal person, what would that make him?
  • What if he then married and then wife found out his past? Would she still respect him?
  • How were he supposed to react everytime he meet his sister? how should the sister supposed to react everytime she meets him? Should she be reminded of her nightmare over and over again?
  • How were I supposed to react everytime I look in his face and horrible scenes played in my mind about what he has done to his sister / my daughter?
  • How were I supposed to live in society with friends and colleagues knowing what my son did?
Best is to end all possible suffering by a quick shot. No one needs to see the son and me anymore, all potential risks were gone and everyone (including the daughter) could move on.

Last edited:
But plenty of people do control their emotions, so that statement is neither idealist or foolish. You not being able to do what others can doesn't change that. It might simply indicate that your higher order decision-making is dysfunctional due to age or some other defect. The end result is that you live down to lower impulses than the rest of us healthy individuals. :cool:

They control those emotions only to a certain extent, though.

Sure, most adults are cool-headed enough that they can run their lives reasonably well. It doesn't mean they're capable of staying mechanical no matter how high their emotions are running.

My point however, had to do with your reaction to the event. The example was to point out, that no matter how many times you are told to hit the dog, most of our reactions would be to swerve and miss it.

Or maybe I care more about that poor flesh and blood dog who feels pain and likely doesn't want to die, than some damn insurance.

The way I see it is like this.. supposed the child molester is my own son, and then he went to jail:
  • Should he lives the rest of his life knowing he was a child molester?
  • Should he lives the rest of his life where society would look down on him? "Don't let your children near him, he molested his own sister." or.. "Who knows if he then molested his own child, too". "Is he supposed to be allowed as teacher/doctor/etc here, what if he later molested his students/patients, too?"
  • He went out of prison, then look for jobs. Prospective employer look his CV and asked, "why didn't you go to school, where were you from x to y year?". What could possibly the reaction of the employer if he said he spent his youth in prison after molesting his own sister? Or, should he lied the rest of his life? If he were to live like a normal person, what would that make him?
  • What if he then married and then wife found out his past? Would she still respect him?
  • How were he supposed to react everytime he meet his sister? how should the sister supposed to react everytime she meets him? Should she be reminded of her nightmare over and over again?
  • How were I supposed to react everytime I look in his face and horrible scenes played in my mind about what he has done to his sister / my daughter?
  • How were I supposed to live in society with friends and colleagues knowing what my son did?
Best is to end all possible suffering by a quick shot. No one needs to see the son and me anymore, all potential risks were gone and everyone (including the daughter) could move on.

Let him decide those things. It is his life, not yours. Your feelings don't come into play in deciding his fate.

VI,

My point however, had to do with your reaction to the event. The example was to point out, that no matter how many times you are told to hit the dog, most of our reactions would be to swerve and miss it.

Or maybe I care more about that poor flesh and blood dog who feels pain and likely doesn't want to die, than some damn insurance.

Which is why you would avoid hitting the dog. Precisely. This is my point, our emotions and reactions to certain events are easier said than done.

You tell someone, hit the dog, but they won't.
You can tell someone, don't take revenge but they will.

Let him decide those things. It is his life, not yours. Your feelings don't come into play in deciding his fate.

He did.

Is it still only his life when he is messing up someone elses ? What if he killed the 4 yr old, would things be different ?

In the court room they will, they the prosecutors and defense attorneys will try and sway the jury's feelings. Most certainly. I am not sure how you suggest feelings be avoided.

Well it would have to be taken on a case by case basis I believe as yes it is statistically true that once a molester always a molester. However there has been some results that are not published so I cannot say here you go but I have been made aware of these that when caught early enough say in the first one or two occurrences and by occurrences I mean victims possible even as high as six in some cases. That the younger brain is more flexible and more able to accept change to what is right and what is wrong. From reading the brief story about the case it is hard to determine the murdered kids state of mind but it is a good sign that he should remorse and confessed to his mother about what happened. This show his willingness to change what he was doing and that is the first step towards repairing damage that not only he caused but damage that was caused to him. And I would bet that this kid was all so sexually molested as a youngster and that is likely the cause of him acting out. The father should have yes been mad of course he should have been but there is no reason what so ever that he should have killed that Boy as I said before he only did further damage to his little girl.

Ok. I agree that each case is unique and that there may be more hope for a younger person to rehab.

But let me ask this.

What would you do if you found out that the pyscho who raped and killed your 4 year old did it before and was let out last year because the courts deemed him a non-threat or because his time ran out ?

This is an event that has repeated itself countless times. As the parent of that child, do we blame the courts for their actions. What is their responsibility to the parents of the dead child ?

Well that changes things then. I am assuming the poll is flawed as well.

why is it flawed? :shrug: The molester admitted he did it. The man killed him.

The question was would you kill someone who molested your child?

Back