Man Kills Child Molester

Could you kill someone who molested your child?

• Yes, I think I could

Votes: 29 78.4%
  • No, I don't think I could

Votes: 8 21.6%

• Total voters
OK, the interesting circumstances are.....
the molester was the man's own 15 yr old son, the 3 yr old little girl's brother.

Oh f8ck. Are you kiddiing me. I don't know if it makes it any worse, but it makes the story worse for some reason.

Sad.

It's clear that the father went insane, can you imagine the thoughts going through his mind, all of the what's and why's.

What am I going to do.
What if I don't do anything and he does it to some other kid.
Why and how did it get to this.

Unbelievable.

Problem is, if this kid molested by child years later and I found out that he knew his kid was a molester and didn't do anything, I might kill the whole lot of em.

If I found out my husband molester our daughter, I'd kill him.
If I found out our son molested our daughter.....I don't know what I'd do. I couldn't protect him, but kill him????

If I found out our son molested our daughter.....I don't know what I'd do. I couldn't protect him, but kill him????

Good chance he was molested himself. Not that this excuses him, but a death sentence? He was a kid. You protect your kid as well as you can. See to it he doesn't do it again as well as you can. And the killing was cold. Some planning, a walk to an execution place. The father should go to prison. Maybe he even failed to protect his son from earlier molestation - he sure reacted like he, himself, had gone through it also.

Yeah, like I said, I think he went insane.

As a husband and a parent, I would want to know that you are willing to take me out if I did such a thing.

I would consider that a good thing knowing that I might go first and that you would likely meet someone new.

Good chance he was molested himself. Not that this excuses him, but a death sentence? He was a kid. You protect your kid as well as you can. See to it he doesn't do it again as well as you can. And the killing was cold. Some planning, a walk to an execution place. The father should go to prison. Maybe he even failed to protect his son from earlier molestation - he sure reacted like he, himself, had gone through it also.

Or maybe he molested his son. And around and around it goes. If not, he certainly put a stop to it.

At the end of the day, Orleander, not one of us can say what we'd do or how we'd react in that situation. It's easy to sit here, calm and collected, but quite another thing in the heat of the situation. Even hours later, feelings can simmer beneath the surface, then rise to things happen.

The man should have had the presense of mind to have told the cops that the molester, his son, attacked him. If so, he might have gotten off. As it is, he's going to prison for a very long time.

Baron Max

Or maybe he molested his son. And around and around it goes. If not, he certainly put a stop to it.
Though I'll bet he didn't find out that much about where his son's behavior came from. By killing what may have been a victim to an adult molester - who may later go for the guy's daughter - he may not have stopped a damn thing.

I mean what if grandpa is the one?

Though I'll bet he didn't find out that much about where his son's behavior came from. By killing what may have been a victim to an adult molester - who may later go for the guy's daughter - he may not have stopped a damn thing.

I mean what if grandpa is the one?

He put a stop to the son, that is all.

And I agree, that he could have provided valuable information on the original source, which would have never come out if this didn't happen.

On the other hand, the father could be the one and so he killed the first witness. And of course he would have most likely been molested as well.

Sadly he may have killed the only witness of the person who molested his son (if that happened); Could be he was having a beer with him just the other week.

Logically yes.

But it's like saying hit the dog in the road don't swerve and hit the tree.

The dog walks off and then it's an accident for you. If you hit the dog, no at fault accident.

But how many people would actually just hit the dog ?

That actually makes sense. I shall remember your wise advise and hit the dog.

That actually makes sense. I shall remember your wise advise and hit the dog.

What if it's a cow? How would people remember that? It seems like it would come down to reflexes. And actually it is a pretty good example for explaining a crime of passion.

What if it's a cow? How would people remember that? It seems like it would come down to reflexes. And actually it is a pretty good example for explaining a crime of passion.

actually the worst one is a kangroo. People in Australia have drummed into them "if its a wall or a kangroo, hit the WALL, its safer"

What about if you swerve to miss the cow, and instead of hitting the tree or the cow you roll your vehicle several times and kill your son, his child molester and your spouse and you come out of it without a scratch because you were shit faced drunk

just sayin' what if :shrug:

What about if you swerve to miss the cow, and instead of hitting the tree or the cow you roll your vehicle several times and kill your son, his child molester and your spouse and you come out of it without a scratch because you were shit faced drunk

just sayin' what if :shrug:

Then that would alter you're reaction even more. But that would never happen to me. I don't get drunk. So that isn't even a what if scenario. I was honestly asking about the cow though.

its not a crime of passion. He had time to a) get a gun (how long did he leave her being abused while he did this i wonder?) b)put it to the back of the guys head c)match him out into a field and THEN pull the trigger.

I don't know the correct legal or medical jargon, but although it may not be a "crime of passion" it could still easily be a temporary insanity type situation. When people are put in these kinds of extremely stressful situations it is not at all uncommon for them to snap in some way, the brain can't deal with it and so people do things that are not at all logical. It doesn't even have to be fast, they may be affected for hours. It sounds like this guy has experienced one of the worst things possible for a father so I wouldn't be at all surprised if he was totally out of his mind for the whole process of going and finding a gun to shoot his son with.

So how have you "protected her" by killing him?

No dead man molested anyone again?

You obviously never heard of stories of REPEAT offenders...

The father just corrected his own failure of parenting, obviously.

Back