Luminiferous Aether Exists!

I bookmarked the article. Science needs an aether; science needs a magical aether. Science needs a dose of magic, perhaps a light peppering of aetheric fairy dust. It is clear that the brightest minds do not have enough information to discover a new natural phenomenon. I don't even think the scientific community understands what they're looking for. So I'll tell you and I'll tell them. You're looking for a new natural phenomenon that permits gravity control. Did you see the movie Close Encounters of the Third Kind? Do you remember the spaceships and how they floated by, how they rolled and hovered? We need that.

When the scientific community ridicules gravity control as being "woo woo", they demonstrate just how lost, deluded and confused they really are. Humanity does not need some new gravity theory that explains how rocks fall when we drop them. Humanity needs a new phenomenon of nature. If science cannot come up with it, then we can only pray that some inventor will figure it out. The only way anyone can ever hope to discover a new phenomenon of nature, a gravity drive, is too take GR, QM, lots of ingenuity, and mix it with the lumiferous aether, conceptually speaking. What we're looking for is an experiment to test for a new phenomenon of nature.
I actually gave up on being a physicist because I thought that no matter how much I explained a theory I could never prove it to anyone, and then I would have to prove it to them from some type of experiment. So then I changed fields to become a an electronics technician, so that I could one day work with equipment to prove my theory, and just say well here it is just deal with it. It turns out that didn't work out either, I could never get a job because I didn't have any experience being an electronics technician, and they would rather have someone that was self taught because they where so old they didn't even teach electronics theory back then. My grandmother use to work on makeing IC and she couldn't even turn on the television, go figure.

Basically, the theory is the explaination of the experiment I just mentioned. I don't think the particle actually decides to travel down one wave guide or the other. I think its spacetime is contracted to almost zero, so then the particle can interact with itself from different places at different times. So in effect when the particle goes down the half wave guide it just cancels itself out because it see's all the moments down the waveguide at the same time. If the particles can cancel themselves out this way then they could also intensify themselves by being reflected properly down a full wave length guide. The problem is that there is no current type of circuit in existance that can do this. There is no intensifier circuit. So I think it could be jimmy rigged just by not letting the energy going into the full wave guide escape and be reflected by a metal plate or something. Then the combined energy would have to be shown to be more than the amount of energy that was put into it. If a circuit could be designed to allow the electromagnetic energy to be reflected and at the same time drawn on it could then lead to free energy, but it would require energy in order to get it going.

I bookmarked the article. Science needs an aether; science needs a magical aether. Science needs a dose of magic, perhaps a light peppering of aetheric fairy dust. It is clear that the brightest minds do not have enough information to discover a new natural phenomenon. I don't even think the scientific community understands what they're looking for. So I'll tell you and I'll tell them. You're looking for a new natural phenomenon that permits gravity control. Did you see the movie Close Encounters of the Third Kind? Do you remember the spaceships and how they floated by, how they rolled and hovered? We need that.

When the scientific community ridicules gravity control as being "woo woo", they demonstrate just how lost, deluded and confused they really are. Humanity does not need some new gravity theory that explains how rocks fall when we drop them. Humanity needs a new phenomenon of nature. If science cannot come up with it, then we can only pray that some inventor will figure it out. The only way anyone can ever hope to discover a new phenomenon of nature, a gravity drive, is too take GR, QM, lots of ingenuity, and mix it with the lumiferous aether, conceptually speaking. What we're looking for is an experiment to test for a new phenomenon of nature.

You are so right, a gravity drive would be the berries.

Let me ask you and point out something that might help me in participating in the discussions going on. Why do you refer to the aether as the luminiferous aether? That is not the right name for the medium that could replace spacetime, and it has bad press because of the experiments that failed to confirm what the theory said should be true about it. Experiments had pretty conclusively falsified the luminiferous aether theory by the time that Einstein came up with the Theory of General Relativity which superseced it, and the spacetime mathematics of Einstein's field equations (EFE) are extremely accurate at describing the observed and predicted motion of objects in space.

Shouldn't any modern aether theory have an initial hypothetical starting premise that the medium fills all space, and thus would affect all levels of order from the quantum realm to the macro realm. That makes the medium appropriate for the transmission of gravity at all levels of particle formation and aggregation as is required for unification of the micro and macro realms.

And from there shouldn't we be able to name a whole variety of other characteristics that an appropriate medium would have to have to carry gravity waves, to host the presence and maintenance of particles, and to effect the motion of particles through space?

From the article, I quote:
" The rules that govern the making of any hypotheses, so far as I can discern, may be summed up under the three following heads--
(1) Simplicity of conception.
(2) Agreement with experience, observation, and experiment.
(3) Satisfactorily accounting for, and explaining all phenomena sought to be explained."

This is rubbish. This is why we haven't discovered any new phenomena. This approach is totally useless and not worth the yearly salary of that a physicist asks for. These physicists should be laid off.

Are you sure you want to say that science has not discovered any new phenomena? I really don't know how anyone could believe such a thing. But you are the great Mazulu who believes a 1000 untrue things each day before breakfast.

You are so right, a gravity drive would be the berries.

Let me ask you and point out something that might help me in participating in the discussions going on. Why do you refer to the aether as the luminiferous aether? That is not the right name for the medium that could replace spacetime, and it has bad press because of the experiments that failed to confirm what the theory said should be true about it. Experiments had pretty conclusively falsified the luminiferous aether theory by the time that Einstein came up with the Theory of General Relativity which superseced it, and the spacetime mathematics of Einstein's field equations (EFE) are extremely accurate at describing the observed and predicted motion of objects in space.
M&M disproved the existence of a particulate lumiferous aether medium. If the aether medium is not made of particles, then what is it made of? The space aliens emphasized to me that the properties of light were the key to understanding the medium. Light is a sinusoidal wave. Sinusoidal waves can be many wavelengths long. Nature might have sinusoidal waves that stretch across the universe. The weave of space-time is made out of these sinusoidal waves. Michelson-Morley were looking for particles which are localized. They should have been looking for elongated objects that are many wavelengths long. Space-time is weaved together with aetheric sinusoidal objects. The bad press was unfortunate, but a luminiferous "light bearing" aether is still the best way of describing it. When one of these aetheric waves become energized, we call it a photon. What are particles made of? Photons! Why? Particle+antiparticle yields gamma rays which are: photons! So what is curvature of space-time? A gradual change in the wavelength of an aether wave.

Shouldn't any modern aether theory have an initial hypothetical starting premise that the medium fills all space, and thus would affect all levels of order from the quantum realm to the macro realm. That makes the medium appropriate for the transmission of gravity at all levels of particle formation and aggregation as is required for unification of the micro and macro realms.
Aether waves do fill all space. If aether waves are not at location X, then matter and light cannot be expressed at location X.
And from there shouldn't we be able to name a whole variety of other characteristics that an appropriate medium would have to have to carry gravity waves, to host the presence and maintenance of particles, and to effect the motion of particles through space?
I would rather have a technique or a recipe: do X, and you will get a measurable gravity field. Do we really have to over complicate our gravity-drive seeking strategy? What is the best way to get "proof of concept", and then refine it until we can use it for propulsion? I figured that a fast repeating frequency sweep could induce a time dilation field. A time dilation field would induce a curvature of space-time and a gravity field. Let's just get proof of concept, and then refine our technique later. :D

Are you sure you want to say that science has not discovered any new phenomena? I really don't know how anyone could believe such a thing. But you are the great Mazulu who believes a 1000 untrue things each day before breakfast.
OK, maybe I was a little bit harsh. But this is what I see. We're getting diminishing returns from our technological advancements. The world economy is struggling. The United States owes so much money to China that China practically owns us. We just had another round of layoffs where I work. It's going to take a major major technological breakthrough to sustain economic growth. If we figure out how to control gravity, it will lead to world prosperity. I also want First Contact to occur. I don't know why the aliens don't just land at the campus of a major University and say, "We're here! Take pictures. Tap on the hull of our spaceship. We're real! What do you want us to do?"

I don't know why they won't land. Maybe they want us to be more spiritual. I haven't got an answer yet to that question. But if we had a gravity drive, then we would eventually be able to visit them on their planet.

M&M disproved the existence of a particulate lumiferous aether medium. If the aether medium is not made of particles, then what is it made of? The space aliens emphasized to me that the properties of light were the key to understanding the medium. Light is a sinusoidal wave. Sinusoidal waves can be many wavelengths long. Nature might have sinusoidal waves that stretch across the universe. The weave of space-time is made out of these sinusoidal waves. Michelson-Morley were looking for particles which are localized. They should have been looking for elongated objects that are many wavelengths long. Space-time is weaved together with aetheric sinusoidal objects. The bad press was unfortunate, but a luminiferous "light bearing" aether is still the best way of describing it. When one of these aetheric waves become energized, we call it a photon. What are particles made of? Photons! Why? Particle+antiparticle yields gamma rays which are: photons! So what is curvature of space-time? A gradual change in the wavelength of an aether wave.

Aether waves do fill all space. If aether waves are not at location X, then matter and light cannot be expressed at location X.

I would rather have a technique or a recipe: do X, and you will get a measurable gravity field. Do we really have to over complicate our gravity-drive seeking strategy? What is the best way to get "proof of concept", and then refine it until we can use it for propulsion? I figured that a fast repeating frequency sweep could induce a time dilation field. A time dilation field would induce a curvature of space-time and a gravity field. Let's just get proof of concept, and then refine our technique later. :D
Well, I wish I could share your enthusiasm for a short cut, and if we knew the mechanics that worked, they would explain things that we don't yet understand. I suggest that the description of the characteristics, and of how the aether would have to work to do what it has to do, would be the best point to strive for. If you were able to just have some internally consistent mechanics, not a proof, then you would at least have something to refine. In my opinion, the only proof of an undetectible medium would be to have an application that utilizes it in some way that is best explained by the hypothesis.

Wait! Did you say,"space aliens emphasized" to you??? Please don't say that to me anymore. That is the kind of thing you just don't share, lol.

Well, I wish I could share your enthusiasm for a short cut, and if we knew the mechanics that worked, they would explain things that we don't yet understand. I suggest that the description of the characteristics, and of how the aether would have to work to do what it has to do, would be the best point to strive for. If you were able to just have a concept, not a proof, then you would at least have something to refine. In my opinion, the only proof of an undetectible medium would be to have an application that utilizes it in some way.
Concept. Light is an electromagnetic wave. In order for EM waves to exist at all, there has to be some framework or infrastructure of some kind. Make it out of waves that look like $$cos(kx-\omega t$$. They're aether, so they're undetectable. Why does space-time curve? Because k and w are changing along the length of the aether wave. How do I know? Because if I shine a laser along the path with a curvature in space-time, k and w will change along its path. That's the concept. So what is a frequency sweep? It's just a wave with a k and w that are changing. Please say you understand.
Wait! Did you say,"space aliens emphasized" to you??? Please don't say that to me anymore. That is the kind of thing you just don't share, lol.
OK. :(

So, you can't explain why the 'dark matter' is being left behind when galaxy clusters collide.

'Dark Matter Core Defies Explanation in NASA Hubble Image'
http://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2012...Dark_Core.html

"This technique revealed the dark matter in Abell 520 had collected into a "dark core," containing far fewer galaxies than would be expected if the dark matter and galaxies were anchored together. Most of the galaxies apparently have sailed far away from the collision. "This result is a puzzle," said astronomer James Jee of the University of California in Davis, lead author of paper about the results available online in The Astrophysical Journal. "Dark matter is not behaving as predicted, and it's not obviously clear what is going on. It is difficult to explain this Hubble observation with the current theories of galaxy formation and dark matter.""

You cannot explain what is happening. You can only give an unevidenced illogical pseudo-science guess about some mythical aether with magical properties.

So, you can't explain why the 'dark matter' is being left behind when galaxy clusters collide.

'Dark Matter Core Defies Explanation in NASA Hubble Image'
http://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2012/mar/HQ_12-068_Hubble_Dark_Core.html

"This technique revealed the dark matter in Abell 520 had collected into a "dark core," containing far fewer galaxies than would be expected if the dark matter and galaxies were anchored together. Most of the galaxies apparently have sailed far away from the collision. "This result is a puzzle," said astronomer James Jee of the University of California in Davis, lead author of paper about the results available online in The Astrophysical Journal. "Dark matter is not behaving as predicted, and it's not obviously clear what is going on. It is difficult to explain this Hubble observation with the current theories of galaxy formation and dark matter.""

The dark matter core does not defy explanation. The dark matter core is not a puzzle. The dark matter core is not difficult to explain. It is obviously clear what is going on.

There is nothing to 'leave behind'. Non-baryonic dark matter was never anchored to the matter in the first place. There is no such thing as non-baryonic dark matter. Matter moves through and displaces the aether.

The aether doesn't wave. Let's try a different experiment, say you try to split an electromagnetic wave, but instead of having two slits, you have two tubes that are the same size as the electromagnetic wave. One tube is divisable by a full wavelength, and the other tube is a half wavelength. If there was an aether wave or distubance than you would think that the wave traveled down both tubes. It doesn't. It only travels down one tube that is a full wavelength. There would then not be any disturbance or electromagnetic energy detectable in the half wave guide. So then the wave doesn't travel down the half wave tube, there is no energy associated with that tube. Mass is conserved by saying that there is no wave traveling down the half wave guide. It is as if the electromagnetic energy already knows that tube is a half wave in length and doesn't even begin to travel down it to begin with. It can make this decision without any loss of energy or electromagnetic disturbance in the half wave guide.

The aether waves. The reason for aether in the first place was as the medium for light waves.

Now we have the absurd nonsense of non-baryonic dark matter because mainstream physics is in denial understanding aether has mass.

What waves in a double slit experiment is the aether.

Einstein's gravitational wave is an aether displacement wave.

Einstein's gravitational wave is de Broglie's pilot-wave.

Both are waves in the aether.

MMX disproved an absolutely stationary space the Earth moves through. The aether is not an absolutely stationary space. Aether is displaced by matter.

Concept. Light is an electromagnetic wave. In order for EM waves to exist at all, there has to be some framework or infrastructure of some kind. Make it out of waves that look like $$cos(kx-\omega t$$. They're aether, so they're undetectable. Why does space-time curve? Because k and w are changing along the length of the aether wave. How do I know? Because if I shine a laser along the path with a curvature in space-time, k and w will change along its path. That's the concept. So what is a frequency sweep? It's just a wave with a k and w that are changing. Please say you understand.

OK. :(
I'll see your bet, and raise you:
Light is a particle. Its wave characteristics come from the fact that particles are composed of wave energy that traverse the aether. Particles are what occurs when pressure waves traversing the aether converge, forming high density spots; standing wave patterns contain multiple high density spots that are continually refreshed by inflowing wave energy, replacing out flowing wave energy.

Say you could understand that as a very brief introduction to the mechanics of particles in the aether, established and maintained by synchronized quantum waves traversing the aether :).

I'll see your bet, and raise you:
Light is a particle. Its wave characteristics come from the fact that particles are composed of wave energy that traverse the aether. Particles are what occurs when pressure waves traversing the aether converge, forming high density spots; standing wave patterns contain multiple high density spots that are continually refreshed by inflowing wave energy, replacing out flowing wave energy.

Say you could understand that as a very brief introduction to the mechanics of particles in the aether, established and maintained by synchronized quantum waves traversing the aether :).

Aether fills 'empty' space. As a particle moves through the aether the particle displaces the aether analogous to the bow wave of a boat. The wave of wave-particle duality is the associated aether displacement wave.

Aether fills 'empty' space. As a particle moves through the aether the particle displaces the aether analogous to the bow wave of a boat. The wave of wave-particle duality is the associated aether displacement wave.
You have a concept. Have you started a thread to keep all the ideas separate. Start one and lets talk.

You have a concept. Have you started a thread to keep all the ideas separate. Start one and lets talk.

This thread is fine. You yourself said aether fills space. That means it is displaced by particles moving through it like the bow wave of a boat. This means the wave of wave-particle duality is an aether wave.

This thread is fine. You yourself said aether fills space. That means it is displaced by particles moving through it like the bow wave of a boat. This means the wave of wave-particle duality is an aether wave.
Have it your way. To many separate discussions on someone elses thread confuses me. We'll chat if you want when I have bored Mazulu enough, lol.

The aether waves. The reason for aether in the first place was as the medium for light waves.
There is no aether that waves! If there was an aether that waved because of photons, then it would cause gravitational attraction. The photon has no mass. The waves of a photon do not create a gravitational force. Say a photon traveled the speed of light and said it was at rest, there would be no aether because there would be no space. Then any interaction on this level would give the appearance of waves. Like electrons sent at different times could then cause interference with each other, because there is no aether in their own frame of reference. They are only reacting to information they are in contact with, that from our frame of reference has no contact. I think all electromagnetic phenomena can be explained rationally thinking about it in this way.

Now we have the absurd nonsense of non-baryonic dark matter because mainstream physics is in denial understanding aether has mass.
If aether had mass then it would be non-baryonic dark matter!

What waves in a double slit experiment is the aether.
The particles themselves travel in waves. The waves are only interactions from their frame of reference, similair to like how you said there is a superfluid. There is no result in the experiment that would make you have to explain these waves as being waves in the aether or space. They would only have to wave in something like a supersolid, or similairly the complete absence of spacetime itself.

Einstein's gravitational wave is an aether displacement wave.
I don't think he even came up with the theory of gravitational waves. People that think there are gravitational waves also beleive that gravity travels at the speed of light and that is part of the cause of these waves. In the link you gave earlier quoting Einstein, he says that gravity is instantanous. I think it would be correct to think of it this way, and the mathmatics deals with gravity in this way, and I don't think they need to be changed so that gravity travels at the speed of light. Like when you calculate the gravitational pull of a body that is far away, there is nothing in the equation that says how long it takes to get there.

Have it your way. To many separate discussions on someone elses thread confuses me. We'll chat if you want when I have bored Mazulu enough, lol.

This thread is titled "Luminferous Aether Exists!" which means this is the place to discuss the aether.

Aether has mass. Aether physically occupies three dimensional space. Aether is physically displaced by matter.

The Milky Way's halo is the state of displacement of the aether.

The Milky Way's halo is what Einstein referred to as curved spacetime.

The geometrical representation of gravity as curved spacetime physically exists in nature as the state of displacement of the aether.

Displaced aether pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward matter is gravity.

A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave. In a double slit experiment the particle travels through a single slit and the associated wave in the aether passes through both.

Aether displaced by matter relates general relativity and quantum mechanics.

There is no aether that waves! If there was an aether that waved because of photons, then it would cause gravitational attraction.

Displaced aether pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward matter is gravity.

The photon has no mass. The waves of a photon do not create a gravitational force. Say a photon traveled the speed of light and said it was at rest, there would be no aether because there would be no space. Then any interaction on this level would give the appearance of waves. Like electrons sent at different times could then cause interference with each other, because there is no aether in their own frame of reference. They are only reacting to information they are in contact with, that from our frame of reference has no contact. I think all electromagnetic phenomena can be explained rationally thinking about it in this way.

If aether had mass then it would be non-baryonic dark matter!

Non-baryonic dark matter was hypothesized to be anchored to matter. This has been refuted. This means matter moves through and displaces the aether.

The particles themselves travel in waves. The waves are only interactions from their frame of reference, similair to like how you said there is a superfluid.

The superfluid is the aether.

There is no result in the experiment that would make you have to explain these waves as being waves in the aether or space. They would only have to wave in something like a supersolid, or similairly the complete absence of spacetime itself.

I don't think he even came up with the theory of gravitational waves. People that think there are gravitational waves also beleive that gravity travels at the speed of light and that is part of the cause of these waves. In the link you gave earlier quoting Einstein, he says that gravity is instantanous. I think it would be correct to think of it this way, and the mathmatics deals with gravity in this way, and I don't think they need to be changed so that gravity travels at the speed of light. Like when you calculate the gravitational pull of a body that is far away, there is nothing in the equation that says how long it takes to get there.

Gravity is not a pull. Displaced aether pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward matter is gravity.

This thread is titled "Luminferous Aether Exists!" which means this is the place to discuss the aether.
Feel free to discuss it. To me, there is forum etiquette that says I don't come to Mazulu's thread and chat with you about your's and my ideas. I come here to chat with Mazulu, and I'd love to chat with you about your ideas on your thread until I bore you like I plan to bore Mazulu, lol.

Feel free to discuss it. To me, there is forum etiquette that says I don't come to Mazulu's thread and chat with you about your's and my ideas. I come here to chat with Mazulu, and I'd love to chat with you about your ideas on your thread until I bore you like I plan to bore Mazulu, lol.

If you want to understand the physics of nature in terms of the aether then understand the following.

Aether has mass. Aether physically occupies three dimensional space. Aether is physically displaced by matter.

The Milky Way's halo is the state of displacement of the aether.

The Milky Way's halo is what Einstein referred to as curved spacetime.

The geometrical representation of gravity as curved spacetime physically exists in nature as the state of displacement of the aether.

A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave. In a double slit experiment the particle travels through a single slit and the associated wave in the aether passes through both.

Aether displaced by matter relates general relativity and quantum mechanics.

Back