Life Lesson Learned??? WTHell??

Looks like there is a bit of resentment on this thread towards people who won't tolerate the retardation, ineptitude and selfishness of certain shoppers.

Express means express. If you have a trolley full of junk, get out of the Express lane, morons.

I drive really slow
In the ultra-fast lane
While people behind me are going insane

I use public toilets
And I piss on the seat
I walk around in the summer time sayin', "How about this heat?"

Sometimes I park in the handicapped spaces
While handicapped people
Make handicapped faces

I'm an asshole

-Dennis Leary.

My god, what a poorly written article. I did not need to hear what all he got at the store, it's as if Robert Jordan wrote the damn thing.

On the contrary. Whenever I see a member post their picture in the Picture's thread I tend to start choking on cigarette smoke, or send pieces of food flying, or spill my drink all over, or simply sit modestly entranced. I'm still waiting to see what Baron Max looks like.

You are saying you would be laughing too hard, to get mad? HAHA
What you don't want to meet Christie Brinkley? LOL

Yes the Baron, I have an image in my head :D

You are saying you would be laughing too hard, to get mad? HAHA

Yes the Baron, I have an image in my head :D
No no; I wouldn't come close to getting mad. I mean, after the shock of seeing the true character behind the mask, I'd sit back in good cheer. There was never any maliciousness on my part. Although too often I couldn't figure out the connection between the poster and the personality—which would inevitably invite some risky conjecture. But the opposite was true too. For instance, I always found Zakariya04 to be an incredible sycophant with silly dining room table manners. But then I spotted his picture, with family, and thought, yeah, of course, that's where it's coming from, it all fits in. So now I really don't mind him at all.

As to Baron Max... huh. I doubt I'd be as magnanimous.

Anywhere where she'd appear, baby, is not my idea of a good time.

Back