Learning to become an Atheist

Science does not prove there is a God or no God at all .

Well done, Mike.:bravo:

You have successfully placed both hands over your ears shouting NAHNAHNAH!

Science has afforded you a great many things, all of which you hypocritically besmirch, but use on a daily basis, nonetheless.

What has Allah done for you lately? Did he offer you the internet connection and computer you now use? How about the medicines that made you well when you were sick? How about those pearly whites, did a dentist using modern technologies make them that way or was it Allah?

No Mike, Allah has offered you sweet FA. Those things were done by scientists and researchers, all of whom could care less for your Allah and his seemingly impossible existence.

Well done, Mike.:bravo:

You have successfully placed both hands over your ears shouting NAHNAHNAH!

Science has afforded you a great many things, all of which you hypocritically besmirch, but use on a daily basis, nonetheless.

What has Allah done for you lately? Did he offer you the internet connection and computer you now use? How about the medicines that made you well when you were sick? How about those pearly whites, did a dentist using modern technologies make them that way or was it Allah?

No Mike, Allah has offered you sweet FA. Those things were done by scientists and researchers, all of whom could care less for your Allah and his seemingly impossible existence.

All i am saying is you can not go to the lab and prove there is a God or there is no God . Science at the present time does not prove the existence of God or the non existence of God . Is this too complkex for you to understand ?.
:crazy::crazy: .
Where did I mention Allah, Jesus, Moses , krishna.......budda.....etc ?.

All i am saying is you can not go to the lab and prove there is a God or there is no God .

So what? You can't go into a lab and prove there are or aren't unicorns and leprechauns, Mike.

So, I view your statement as a childish knee-jerk reaction in that you're standing on a pedestal looking down at everyone as you make it.

It is entirely an irrelevant and pointless statement, Mike.

Science at the present time does not prove the existence of God or the non existence of God . Is this too complkex for you to understand ?.

Clearly Mike, I understood that irrelevant and pointless observation some time ago.

It is you however, that has failed to understand the meaningless and irrelevancy of your statement. It means absolutely nothing, Mike. Sweet FA.

Back