Land of Giants

Ok don't believe it.

OMG!!! You think that!?
Nobody found any of the bones before the Smitsonian was created? What, were they like the Men in Black, going around and collecting all the ones in private hands, all over the world? For what purpose? It seems like finding gaint bones all over the world would only strengthen the Bible's stand.

Well I think they admit there was remains in some of the mounds(though no "giants") and a couple of known ones are untouched. I imagine the indians have rights over them enough, that no one is allowed to dig. Yes "giant" bones have been turned over to the Smithsonian and lost. Several different finds, all over the U.S.

... Yes "giant" bones have been turned over to the Smithsonian and lost. Several different finds, all over the U.S.

and what happened to the ones that weren't in the US? None of the Bible takes place in North America. What happened to all those?

and what happened to the ones that weren't in the US? None of the Bible takes place in North America. What happened to all those?

Like I said, I think the Bible's take is a hand-me down breaking of the truth of their origins, which were probably quite natural.

So what were these giants ? Another species or just large humans ?

they were another race of humans who were much more intelligent than us. bible says in gen6:4 that they (sons of god*) had children with that other primitive human race, and from that mix our human race was born.

the children sometimes inherited the giant size of their father, and sometimes the primitive mind of the mother. for this reason there has been a misunderstanding and people thought the giants were evil/stupid.

*there were no daughters of god because they would have become impure

they were another race of humans who were much more intelligent than us. bible says in gen6:4 that they (sons of god*) had children with that other primitive human race, and from that mix our human race was born.

the children sometimes inherited the giant size of their father, and sometimes the primitive mind of the mother. for this reason there has been a misunderstanding and people thought the giants were evil/stupid.

*there were no daughters of god because they would have become impure

So they were just large people.

they were a different race because they were different. once there was even giants who were 20 feet tall. they were not just large people... they were totally different from us... they had much larger brain too... that's why they could fly and communicate telepathically and so on.

they had much larger brain too..

I moved this thread to Pseudoscience, but it should have been Sci-Fi/Fantasy.
Any way, it appears you known nothing of human neurology.
If there were indeed such giants and they had, as you so boldly know, much larger brains, then they would have had to be quite dumb, slow reacting, unintelligent.

If there were indeed such giants and they had, as you so boldly know, much larger brains, then they would have had to be quite dumb, slow reacting, unintelligent.

why so?

it sounds like you don't know much about giant neurology...

Because, little one, the various regions of the brain would be further away from each other and the speed of communication between them slower. It has been scientifically tested that the human brain can not become considerably larger than it is now and not to lose efficiency, speed of communication - intelligence.

the more we use our brain the more it grows. later we will once again have a beautiful large brain like the giants had... not the apebrain we have now. i think their brain/head looked something like this: nefertiti

that's the reason why egyptians had to make so big hats

the more we use our brain the more it grows. later we will once again have a beautiful large brain like the giants had... not the apebrain we have now. i think their brain/head looked something like this: nefertiti

that's the reason why egyptians had to make so big hats

Next you'll be posting the images and information on the skull shapes of people in South America from the digs done there.

http://paranormal.about.com/od/humanenigmas/ig/Gallery-of-Human-Mysteries/Elongated-Skull.htm

As stated in the page, the theory in regards to the skull is how the head was 'Bound' which restricted how the skull would develop, this could of been done as a religious custom perhaps for those that were to be priests or even sacrifices. (after all you'd hardly escape being a sacrifice with a head that stands out ;)

it has been scientifically tested that the human brain can not become considerably larger than it is now and not to lose efficiency, speed of communication - intelligence.

What........ How???

Did they make bigger brains to test them?? :(

Back