Justification of racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whites live longer than blacks in the US. Why? Because blacks are more prone to hypertension, obesity and prostate and breast cancer.

My point is this... why interbreed and increase the risk of complications in offspring? Again, natural selection.

My point is this... why interbreed and increase the risk of complications in offspring? Again, natural selection.

Why don't you google MHC molecules and sexual attraction? Also Tay Sachs disease?

You may also want to study why many Dalmatians [and other "pure" white dogs] are deaf, especially when they have blue eyes at birth.

Last edited:
Racism is the belief that human races exist and these races possess different abilities and characteristics and that some races are better at some things than others. Racists do not want to live in multi-racial societies, rather they want to live amongst their own kind.
This makes no sense, right from the start. This would mean that racists do not want to live in areas with people who have different skills than themselves. NO SUCH AREA EXISTS. Unless they want to live in some gated community where each white person is tested on IQ, coordination, people skills, etc., they will end up, duh, living near people who different skills than them.

So right from the start you know this person is lying.

This makes no sense on so many levels. 1) do you have any data to show that mixed race people are more susceptible to 'complications'. 2) natural selection is being INHIBITED if you have to come up with reasons why people should not have kids together. Natural selection is all about animals being drawn to have sex and procreate AND THEN NATURAL SELECTION comes in in relation to their offspring.

You're confusing genography with race.

Using a combination of haplotypes to establish the putative history of your combined genetic code does not always work. I know a guy whose genography puts him partly in Turkey and partly in sub Saharan Africa and partly in many other places . He's big and blond with blue eyes and a marine in the US army. His father is mixed black, he got all the recessive genes. You have to come from a fairly ethnocentric group to be "identifiable" as a "type" You meet this guy with his cute white wife and you think he's all American white stock, you see his father and you're like wtf?
Sure, but how many big, blonde, blue eyed guys have mixed race fathers?

Overall I think you can say that most of his ancestry must have been white for him to have blonde hair and blue eyes. Otherwise its a statistical anomaly that doesn't really affect the overall argument.

(I think you'd still be able to determine his appearance, though, by looking at at his genome).

Sure, but how many big, blonde, blue eyed guys have mixed race fathers?

Overall I think you can say that most of his ancestry must have been white for him to have blonde hair and blue eyes. Otherwise its a statistical anomaly that doesn't really affect the overall argument.

(I think you'd still be able to determine his appearance, though, by looking at at his genome).

Yeah Turkey and sub-Saharan Africa is full of big buff blond men with blue eyes. :rolleyes:

Yeah Turkey and sub-Saharan Africa is full of big buff blond men with blue eyes. :rolleyes:
Well, firstly, there are lots of bonde haired, blue eyed people living in Turkey. In fact, when I was there the tour guide took pains to point out the different hair, eye and skin colours of native Turks. As a geographical meeting point between so many ancient civilizations I wasn't surprised by this.

Secondly, I thought you said his father was mixed-race, rather than pure sub-Saharan African? In which case he was probably already half white.

In an approximation then, overall blondies genetic heritage from his parents was roughly 75% white and 25% black, so his appearance should come as no surprise really. :shrug:

This makes no sense on so many levels. 1) do you have any data to show that mixed race people are more susceptible to 'complications'. 2) natural selection is being INHIBITED if you have to come up with reasons why people should not have kids together. Natural selection is all about animals being drawn to have sex and procreate AND THEN NATURAL SELECTION comes in in relation to their offspring.

See the link I posted previously how complications arise between asian and white breeding.

Yeah, why not? Whats the evidence? Do you think incestuous couples have the healthiest babies? Since thats as pure bred as they can get?

SOME variance is good. Too much, as has been proven, can be detrimental and often results in birth defects and abnormal mutations. There are limits to compatability in DNA.

But in interbreeding you are effectively weeding out the total number of variances by creating a less varied and more robust populace.

But in interbreeding you are effectively weeding out the total number of variances by creating a less varied and more robust populace.

In most cases, yes. But again, if there is a healthy white or asian man who is not prone to the same diseases and conditions that black women are prone to, and thus would have healthier offspring with a white or asian women than with the black women, why would you want to put your offspring at risk by mating with a black person that is more prone to diseases or disorders?

The same can apply in reverse. White people are more prone to skin cancer, so why would a black person want to mate with a white person and have offspring that are more likely to develop skin cancer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back