Jesus was a Normal Homosexual Man

No, really?

OK then answer my question..why shouldn't people substitute fingers assholes and dildos for pensises and vaginas...?

just seems like a lot of trouble to me. due to some kind of avoidance. :shrug:

just seems like a lot of trouble to me. due to some kind of avoidance. :shrug:

Is it more trouble to finger someone or fuck someone up the arse than it is to fuck someone elsewhere? I would say about the same amount of effort involved....

I manage to figure a lot out for myself. I certainly don't need any help from you. But as you mentioned delusions even us athiests have delusions....

What delusions do you have?

She may well be talking out of her arse just like you because if she needs proferssional help you probably do too.

That would appear to be gibberish.

Is it more trouble to finger someone or fuck someone up the arse than it is to fuck someone elsewhere? I would say about the same amount of effort involved....

it's the avoidance issue that stumps me.

Delusional nonsense.
Ever heard the word "variety"?
Or do also claim that anything but missionary position is also avoidance (or "not right").

IMO, evolution is working in homosexual and lesbian activities weeding their genes from the human genetic pool because they don’t produce offspring. Those abnormal activities by homosexuals and lesbians are no big deal. Let nature take its course.

Delusional nonsense.
Or do also claim that anything but missionary position is also avoidance (or "not right").

how is limiting yourself to one gender advocating variety?

IMO, evolution is working in homosexual and lesbian activities weeding their genes from the human genetic pool because they don’t produce offspring. Those abnormal activities by homosexuals and lesbians are no big deal. Let nature take its course.

whoa. :rolleyes:

and that would only be true if sexuality were genetic, and passed on from parent to child, which it's not.

Er, we were discussing the placement of various organs in orifices not "normally" associated with said organs, not gender variations.
You claimed that fingers in vaginas or penises in anuses was avoidance.

whoa. :rolleyes:

and that would only be true if sexuality were genetic, and passed on from parent to child, which it's not.

Its all in the genes or DNA if you prefer. Your genetic structure is you, children resemble their parents.

This is were creationist miss the larger picture by discounting evolution and its effects on a species longer term.

Last edited:
unless you're bisexual, there is indeed an avoidance issue.

state of mind (that whole cross-over of mind; lying to ones self is)

looking down and telling yourself you another type then what you are; IS an "avoidance issue"

ie... sex is not required for Love (sex is a biological 'requirement' for life; not fun, the fun is a perception)

and sword fights have a history of death

(live by the sword, die by the sword) (does that fit?)

or is the politcal issue of 'different' sexual preferences, now the topic of religion,

again?

Er, we were discussing the placement of various organs in orifices not "normally" associated with said organs, not gender variations.
You claimed that fingers in vaginas or penises in anuses was avoidance.

are you being dense on purpose?

in regards to hetero and homo sexuality, yes we are discussing gender.

the avoidance comes in in regards to a particular gender. the avoidance also comes in in regards to vaginal penetration with a penis.

state of mind (that whole cross-over of mind; lying to ones self is)

looking down and telling yourself you another type then what you are; IS an "avoidance issue"

ie... sex is not required for Love (sex is a biological 'requirement' for life; not fun, the fun is a perception)

and sword fights have a history of death

(live by the sword, die by the sword) (does that fit?)

or is the politcal issue of 'different' sexual preferences, now the topic of religion,

again?

i don't give a shit about religion.

are you being dense on purpose?
Nope, but apparently you are.
Sniiffy's question was nothing to do with homosexuality as such.
Maybe you just interpreted it that way.

in regards to hetero and homo sexuality, yes we are discussing gender.
the avoidance comes in in regards to a particular gender. the avoidance also comes in in regards to vaginal penetration with a penis.
Ah you assume (with no evidence or data whatsoever) that homosexuality is avoidance?
Now you're talking out of your arse.

that is in no way true in regards to sexual orientation.

Wrong Lori, evolution is the driving force on this planet and not your God. When you say "no way true" you're saying all science and scientist are wrong. You're like all those people in the bible who thought they were the smart people walking the planet. When in reality they were not.

Okay. Albeit, I thought it would be safer to assume that he was bisexual. You know..it's still open for you to swim to the safer shore.

Back