Jesus the conman

(Q) said:
Please show me exactly where I slandered you.

Dave, you better put down the bible and start reading other books. Evolution NEVER attempted to answer those questions, that is your own ignorance of the subject matter.

Yes, we do know. Evidently, you don't.

You do nothing but read a single book and believe in it lock, stock and barrel. You don't even deny that the rules which come from that book aren't broken by the same people, like yourself, who believe in it.

That is just a few, to be honest I'm sick of having to refer back to posts to justify what I write. You're on my back about my short replies that ridicule all the time you apparently wasted writing your replies. May I suggest you spend some time actually reading what I write and also what you do too?

Religious shackles, the ones that keep people ignorant and living in fear and oppression, Dave.

Where do you live? What religious shackles affect you?

Really? Then I would have to assume you live in cave with no heat, light, running water, fridges, computers, internet connections... the list goes on and on, Dave. Why are being a hypocrite?

So electricity, the light bulb, computers and fridges are all flaws in science are they?

Just so I don't get another reply asking me to backtrack at a later date, I said this:

I don't need to rely on the flaws of science for anything.

What are you talking about?

You do the back tracking for once.

Uh, yeah, sure.

I wouldn't be surprised if you actually meant that.

Yes, I see that.

Good.

Unfortunately, Dave, its getting such that I'm doing an enormous amount of writing and your coming back with one line anecdotes. And after all the effort I put in, you now consider it hogwash.

I just call it as it is, if you don't like my style then so be it.

I didn't say it cannot be observed, you did. And that is simply a result of your misunderstanding of evolution.

Slander, and hogwash lol.

What, to ignore them?

Can you point out the facts that I've ignored? Would you like to agree first on the meaning of the word fact?

What claims have I made, exactly, Dave?

Claims like this:

You're now making claims for which you have no knowledge or understanding of the subject matter, that which you so easily dismiss.

Dave, clearly you're not interested in discussion, forget it.

Back