It is time to elect the world leader, and your vote counts.

Which of these candidates would be your choice?

• Total voters
Though truly:

Candidate C - and he is clearly Adolf Hitler - is the most morally fit and superior of those candidates. He is not a philanderer, he has served valiantly in battle, he has opted to restrict his dietary habits out of a sense of health and properness. All these things are admirable. The other two - Roosevelt and Churchill, yes? - are inferior men.

Prince_James said:
Though truly:

Candidate C - and he is clearly Adolf Hitler - is the most morally fit and superior of those candidates. He is not a philanderer, he has served valiantly in battle, he has opted to restrict his dietary habits out of a sense of health and properness. All these things are admirable. The other two - Roosevelt and Churchill, yes? - are inferior men.

Yeah right, did you know that he wrote Mein Kampf! while in prison for Paperhanging (writing rubber checks deliberately)?

Yeah right, did you know that he wrote Mein Kampf!
lol, who dosent? if you know what mein kampf is, then you should know it was written by hitler. you sounded like jay from the clerks movie "did you know jesus was a jew?"

samcdkey said:
It is time to elect the world leader, and your vote counts.

Here are the facts about the three leading candidates:

* Candidate A

o Associates with crooked politicians, and consults with
astrologists. He's had two mistresses. He also chain smokes and
drinks 8 to 10 martinis a day.

* Candidate B

o He was kicked out of office twice, sleeps until noon, used opium
in college and drinks a quart of whiskey every evening.

* Candidate C

o He is a decorated war hero. He's a vegetarian, doesn't smoke,
drinks an occasional beer and hasn't had any extramarital
affairs.

Which of these candidates would be your choice? And why?

your poll is about as biased as it can get.
i wouldn't vote for any of them.

TW Scott:

Last I checked, Scott, he was in prison because of the Beer Hall Putsch, not for "paperhanging".

Candidate C almost got me with the war hero thing, but I'm not too fond of vegetarians, they are wannabe cows or giraffes. So, candidate A , just because it would be in his best intrest to govern the world to my best intrests.

Prince Jame:
Yea I think he was arrested in a bar for preaching revolution or something..been a long time since I read on Hitler, I have Mein Kampf in my room though.

I myself do not vote for leaders based on them personally as they are merely puppets on a string, rather I read the party manifesto and as with a horse bet, check their form.

Thus my questions are :

what party do they represent?
What are their policies?
What changes do they propose?
What improvements do they promise to make?
What freedoms will they allow?
What tax rises will they make?

Theoryofrelativity said:
I myself do not vote for leaders based on them personally as they are merely puppets on a string, rather I read the party manifesto and as with a horse bet, check their form.

Thus my questions are :

what party do they represent?
What are their policies?
What changes do they propose?
What improvements do they promise to make?
What freedoms will they allow?
What tax rises will they make?
What you use these questions to gauge telltale body language sort of thing? :)

Prince_James said:
TW Scott:

Last I checked, Scott, he was in prison because of the Beer Hall Putsch, not for "paperhanging".

That was his version. It was 'paperhanging.'

imaplanck. said:
What you use these questions to gauge telltale body language sort of thing? :)

eh?

I am saying the candidate is irrelevant, it is the party that is important, it's policies and track record for honouring promises etc.

look, we all know the joke

candidate a is lincoln, i believe

b is clinton?

c is hitler

it just highlights the idiocy of voting based on personality, as opposed to policy.

If they all have the same policies, I wouldn't bother voting as it's obvious they are all puppets

Back