Islam, the Moon God Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The crescent moon and star were symbols of the Ottoman Empire but Christians of the day assumed it was the symbol of Islam in the same way they thought the cross was the symbol of Christians.

So if muslims don't worship the moon god - Why is a moon crescent found on the top of all mosques?

(Q) said:
The crescent moon and star were symbols of the Ottoman Empire but Christians of the day assumed it was the symbol of Islam in the same way they thought the cross was the symbol of Christians.
M*W: Good point. The cross, then, is the symbol of Roman punishment, but the Jews of the day assumed it was the symbol of Christianity.

The crescent moon and star were also symbols of ancient feminism, but Christians of those days and today associate them with evil.

Which symbols denote no evil? The crescent moon and star, of course.

Medicine Woman said:
(Q) said:
M*W: Good point. The cross, then, is the symbol of Roman punishment, but the Jews of the day assumed it was the symbol of Christianity.

The crescent moon and star were also symbols of ancient feminism, but Christians of those days and today associate them with evil.

Which symbols denote no evil? The crescent moon and star, of course.
LOL :D

You are so funny

Crescent moon and star represents no evil ha ha ha.

I wish it was that funny but I'm afraid that the sign represents the most evil and terrible religion ever known to mankind.

Vienna said:

You are so funny

I wish it was that funny but I'm afraid that the sign represents the most evil and terrible religion ever known to mankind.
M*W: Let's see... hmmm... Who created the moon and stars?

Vienna

It is rumored that Osman I had a dream in which a crescent and star appeared from his chest and expanded over the entire world.

Medicine Woman said:
M*W: Let's see... hmmm... Who created the moon and stars?

Tough one honey.....

But not tough enough.... lol

According to muslim history, it was the moon god of course.

Why is there a moon on top of all mosques = Because they worship the MOON GOD.

Vienna said:
Tough one honey.....

Why is there a moon on top of all mosques = Because they worship the MOON GOD.
M*W: And what's wrong with worshipping a moon god? All Christians worship what started out to be the Sun God, but they caused it to evolve into the "Son of God." Nothing's ever changed. It's still the Sun they worship on Sunday, but they are too blind to see it. It's called denial. It's also called idolatry. However did sun worshipping evolve into worshipping the Son of God?

Medicine Woman said:
M*W: And what's wrong with worshipping a moon god? All Christians worship what started out to be the Sun God, but they caused it to evolve into the "Son of God." Nothing's ever changed. It's still the Sun they worship on Sunday, but they are too blind to see it. It's called denial. It's also called idolatry. However did sun worshipping evolve into worshipping the Son of God?

What an interesting thesis. It would be most excellent if you would develop that sometime.

ROFLMFAO.............. :D :D :D

lol vienna, keep trying.............this is the most funny acusitions so far.......by the way no one buys this crap..but offcourse you since you buy all kind of crap..........lol

:D

Vienna said:
So if muslims don't worship the moon god - Why is a moon crescent found on the top of all mosques?

YET another Ignorant statment by our most ignorant friend. Hey you got 100's of mosques only in london where there is no moon no star genius.

You are talking about ALL= every single one of them, isn't english your language? or you migrated from mangolia?

Vienna said:

Vienna, did you read my post ?? please scroll back to page 1 in this thread, my post was the last in page 1.

Muslims dont put this symbol on all mosques, but as I said, it is just a symbol.

I mean, come on..all churches have crosses on them, does that mean christian god is the cross ????

Vienna said:

You are so funny

The symbols of christianity is DEATH ( the cross ) while the symbol of ISLAM is LIGHT ( the Crescent and Star ).

Vienna said:

what r u on about - every moaque? there are loads of Mosques without this symbol.

all churches have a cross on. these crosses are at the front of the church TOWARDS the way people pray. Loads of Christians have crosses on thier necks. Does Christianty worship a cross? no.

567 said:
lol vienna, keep trying.............this is the most funny acusitions so far.......by the way no one buys this crap..but offcourse you since you buy all kind of crap..........lol

:D

soo true. Vienna's other arguments were making sense but this ones takin the cake. NO ONE IS BUYING THIS CRAP, unless you make a another username up and post suppport messages to yourself like i know you WILL.

Vienna said:
Then tell me why muslims travel to the black stone and kiss it.

Firstly, the "Black Stone" we kiss isn't the Kabbah, it is a small section that is on one corner of the Kabbah. we kiss it because it is originally an Angel. if you kiss it your sins go into the stone.

Next, your argument that Muslims worship the Moon God becasue previous generations do it is stupid becasue the Quran was sent down to cancel other beliefs ans start again becasue the old books had been corrupted and changed by Man.

also Abraham's father and his generation all worshipped statues, idols, moons and loads of other things. But Abraham worshipped God and he told people to worship God, the previuos gods and the God that Abraham worshipped had the same name but does that mean all of the later followers (christians) worship idols then?

the ONLY true source in Islam is the Quran and authenitc Hadeeth*. Anything else isn't Islam. and the Quran doesn;t say anything about Allah being a moon.

and since your allegations aren;t from the Quran or Authenitc Haddeth

then they are

FAKE

Vienna said:
Tough one honey.....

Muslim history is in the Quran and aunthentic Hadeeth and it does NOT say that the Moon was created by the Moon God.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back