Islam negativly effecting UK education

Sometimes, but it's not a generalized belief system. Unless there's a church of "Shoot Em Up".

Sometimes, but it's not a generalized belief system. Unless there's a church of "Shoot Em Up".

Of course, no one ever cares about the religion of the shooter if he is not Muslim.:rolleyes:

In the videos the Virginia Tech killer compared himself to Jesus Christ and said he died to inspire generations of ‘weak and defenceless people’.

Now if it had been a Muslim student who compared himself to the Prophet...

Because then the motive is insanity, rather than a social thought system. All sorts of murders have been committed in the name of the fictional god behind this fictional system.

Then again, if the social thought system is kind of insane, I suppose it renders the difference moot.

Because then the motive is insanity, rather than a social thought system. All sorts of murders have been committed in the name of the fictional god behind this fictional system.

Then again, if the social thought system is kind of insane, I suppose it renders the difference moot.

see edit.

Yes, I see. However, despite the vast abundance of Christians in the US - a clear majority - they seem rarely to "get their shooting Jesus on".

Nor, moreover, is there any literal scriptural backing for behaviour; i.e. there is no common source, no taught tradition, of individuals attacking nonbelievers for their disbelief. No jihad, no shaheed. I'm not aware of any Christian schools teaching that non-Christians, or women, or homosexuals, or apostates, should be attacked; nor any Jewish ones, or secular ones, or anything else. Still, I imagine there are, and they should be shut down - and they are, with only their apologists to defend them: yet their apologists are instantly recognized for such, and dismissed. Ergo, they're very, very few. Masses of Christian students physically attacking their teachers and wrecking classrooms for teaching about the Holocaust, or about evolution? I've yet to hear of that.

So one could make the comparison to Christianity and even monitor them more closely - and radical groups of all stripes certainly should be - but it is exceeding unlikely that it would be profitable.

Yes, I see. However, despite the vast abundance of Christians in the US - a clear majority - they seem rarely to "get their shooting Jesus on".

Nor, moreover, is there any literal scriptural backing for behaviour; i.e. there is no common source, no taught tradition, of individuals attacking nonbelievers for their disbelief. No jihad, no shaheed. I'm not aware of any Christian schools teaching that non-Christians, or women, or homosexuals, or apostates, should be attacked; nor any Jewish ones, or secular ones, or anything else. Still, I imagine there are, and they should be shut down - and they are, with only their apologists to defend them: yet their apologists are instantly recognized for such, and dismissed. Ergo, they're very, very few. Masses of Christian students physically attacking their teachers and wrecking classrooms for teaching about the Holocaust, or about evolution? I've yet to hear of that.

So one could make the comparison to Christianity and even monitor them more closely - and radical groups of all stripes certainly should be - but it is exceeding unlikely that it would be profitable.

I think you'll find the highest number of shooting incidents in the West; however none of them say Oh God! or Jesus Christ! when they do it (well maybe they do, but saying Jesus fucking Christ is somehow completely different from the habitual Yallah! or Allahu Akbar of the Moslems).

Plus everyone is the west is so PC, one would never attribute a shooting to race or class or economics, and all Muslims are so effing religious, its obvious they could not have the same concerns as other people on earth and just not be as PC about it.:rolleyes:

As for "teaching" look no further than the warrrrrr on terrorrrr and you'll see what PC discrimination looks like.

Well said, thank you.

And even the oft-mentioned Crusades actually had nothing to do with Christianity - it was all about greed and plunder, not religion.

Well said, thank you.

And even the oft-mentioned Crusades actually had nothing to do with Christianity - it was all about greed and plunder, not religion.

Yeah, and the Iraqi insurgents and Palestinians are communing with Allah

I don't understand why non-muslims in britain aren't offended by this. It's not a contest about who's religion causes the least violence, they are all about dogmatic views, beliefs and faith, which precludes any information that might contradict them.

I think you'll find the highest number of shooting incidents in the West; however none of them say Oh God! or Jesus Christ! when they do it (well maybe they do, but saying Jesus fucking Christ is somehow completely different from the habitual Yallah! or Allahu Akbar of the Moslems).

And stabbings, and shootings, in the Middle East. Iraq, for example. Pakistan. Of course, with a near-homogenous mix of people it's getting harder to kill people for their religion there these days. Where'd they all go, one wonders? Attacks by muslims in the West isn't a case of stubbing their toe and crying "fucking Mahdi!", but rather an attack and then the inevitable finding of diaries, and videos, and literature all about striking "back" (and which "back"? at who, necessarily?) at the evil evil nonbelievers. Oh, there's a plethora of people killing each other in the West, but the religious dimension of islam is in the name of a higher "cause", namely islamofascism. This implies a movement, conscious or unconscious. I'd be very concerned if some segment of society overall proclaimed their superiority over another, and attacked them accordingly. Skinheads, NOI, Nazis, KKK and the like all fit in the same stinky boot.

Plus everyone is the west is so PC, one would never attribute a shooting to race or class or economics, and all Muslims are so effing religious, its obvious they could not have the same concerns as other people on earth and just not be as PC about it.:rolleyes:

Rather, it's the finding of the jihad symptoms thereafter that makes the connection, or the blaming of Israel, or the infidels, or apostacy from islam, or whatever the fraie du jour happens to be. Burned Hindu families, Jewish centres attacked, flying imams. All part of the same thought process, and of the same underlying reason.

As for "teaching" look no further than the warrrrrr on terrorrrr and you'll see what PC discrimination looks like.

That's international; jihad, sharia, dhimmitude and islamofascism are both domestic and international.

And stabbings, and shootings, in the Middle East. Iraq, for example. Pakistan. Of course, with a near-homogenous mix of people it's getting harder to kill people for their religion there these days. Where'd they all go, one wonders? Attacks by muslims in the West isn't a case of stubbing their toe and crying "fucking Mahdi!", but rather an attack and then the inevitable finding of diaries, and videos, and literature all about striking "back" (and which "back"? at who, necessarily?) at the evil evil nonbelievers. Oh, there's a plethora of people killing each other in the West, but the religious dimension of islam is in the name of a higher "cause", namely islamofascism. This implies a movement, conscious or unconscious. I'd be very concerned if some segment of society overall proclaimed their superiority over another, and attacked them accordingly. Skinheads, NOI, Nazis, KKK and the like all fit in the same stinky boot.

Rather, it's the finding of the jihad symptoms thereafter that makes the connection, or the blaming of Israel, or the infidels, or apostacy from islam, or whatever the fraie du jour happens to be. Burned Hindu families, Jewish centres attacked, flying imams. All part of the same thought process, and of the same underlying reason.

Oh please, in the same state of development, the West was far more perverse and backward.

So let me see if I follow you: widespread islamic supremacist attitudes in muslim children in Britain are excused by the notion that somewhere, somehow, islamic society is improving. Is that the thesis then?

So let me see if I follow you: widespread islamic supremacist attitudes in muslim children in Britain are excused by the notion that somewhere, somehow, islamic society is improving. Is that the thesis then?

The widespread islamicist attitudes exist only in your fanstasy. You're confusing a patriarchial system with a religious one.

Oh please, in the same state of development, the West was far more perverse and backward.

"Perverse"?? Really? Well that's certainly toe-ing a curious line, doctrine-wise. "Perverse"? Interesting.

Of course, that's also the issue: "same state of development". I don't care that islamic society in the ME - and that taught to their children in the West - is lagging a hundred years or so behind everyone else. It really doesn't matter. It's the exigent attitudes themselves in those students that are the problem. There is no way you can excuse them on that pernicious Western factor, no way Israel can be blamed, and no way responsibility can be shunted off on the idolaters. Those attitudes exist, they appear to be widespread, and they are sick and wrong. Violent denunciation doesn't make those views correct. Period.

"Perverse"?? Really? Well that's certainly toe-ing a curious line, doctrine-wise. "Perverse"? Interesting.

Of course, that's also the issue: "same state of development". I don't care that islamic society in the ME - and that taught to their children in the West - is lagging a hundred years or so behind everyone else. It really doesn't matter. It's the exigent attitudes themselves in those students that are the problem. There is no way you can excuse them on that pernicious Western factor, no way Israel can be blamed, and no way responsibility can be shunted off on the idolaters. Those attitudes exist, they appear to be widespread, and they are sick and wrong. Violent denunciation doesn't make those views correct. Period.

Yeah, like Holocaust denial, some things are more than religion.

The widespread islamicist attitudes exist only in your fanstasy. You're confusing a patriarchial system with a religious one.

Sam, it really doesn't matter an objectively flying fuck whether or not the attitudes are "patriarchal" or specifically religious: they are exigent, and being actively taught, yes, with religious justification. There is a book that gives literal backing to all these attitudes, and it is your book. If you want to interpret it differently, excellent (although I wonder about your "perverse" comment). Now go convince these kids that they're wrong and that the ideas their obviously far more extremist and bigoted parents are teaching them are wrong too. But you can't, and nor would they listen anyway. So what next? Shall we wave our hands and say "well everyone is bad, so do nothing"? Tu quoque all around?

Yeah, like Holocaust denial, some things are more than religion.

But they are religiously (and pardon the pun) supported. The articles of islam, as we've been over innumerable times, are rife with antisemitism. Inevitably there is a damnation of Jewish people, and out come the Suras.

Back