islam is the truest way of life

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a lot of recalcitrant atheists kissing dogs on the mouth to prove their point :D

No, it doesn't, that is irrelevant.

Actually it does. Dogs that are taken care of well, that includes hygiene, are fine. However, dogs that arent taken care of well suffer many problems themselves and are not as safe and clean as those that are taken care of well.

Actually it does. Dogs that are taken care of well, that includes hygiene, are fine. However, dogs that arent taken care of well suffer many problems themselves and are not as safe and clean as those that are taken care of well.

He's a hypocrite. You should read the stuff he's said about my poor kitties. :bugeye:

One would have to actually leave their apartment and their cats and go out into nature to know what living was all about.

I'll bet your favorite time is when your cat licks your face after he's cleaned his asshole? Or, has lapped up his own puke?

That's living!

Or dogs, for that matter
The fact that pit bulls, along with other animals, have attacked, mauled and killed people would place them into that category. Or, are those attacks just opinions?

Last edited:

Again, irrelevant. Please try to not use your unfounded belief system as a worldview.

He's a hypocrite. You should read the stuff he's said about my poor kitties.

Or dogs, for that matter

More fallacies, Sam. Please demonstrate how your poor choice of my posts has anything to do with the subject matter? Yes, it was a rhetorical request.

So unhygienic dogs are just as clean as dogs that have been taken care of well? :rolleyes: Here have more :m:

Your elementary belief system is showing again. Have you ever taken the time to learn something?

Since all religions are based upon a myth, then this religion also is based not on any facts we can discuss but only myths that have been around for many centuries filling those in this religion with lies and deceit about a non existent supreme being controlling humans in a invisible manner. In this day and age we do not need to dwell in the "spiritual" realm but within the reality of what humans need in order to live together and work together with peace for everyone. Religions only confuse, blind and divide people.

Which is why I highly suggest :p you take a look into entheogens.

LOL. You Atheists need to keep your fantasies to yourselves.

How did this thread fall to this point anyway?

Post 46 is the first post that mentions atheists.
Please refrain from using 'atheist' as a semi-insult ("You atheists"). You wouldn't appreciate it if someone said "You theists bla bla bla" either :)

People on this forum than should refrain from using Abrahamist or Muslim as an insult as well. If we can manage that, then I suppose you have a deal.

I was referring specifically to Q and a number of Atheist trolls in this thread, I will attempt to avoid using such statements again.

People on this forum than should refrain from using Abrahamist or Muslim as an insult as well. If we can manage that, then I suppose you have a deal.
If someone hates you and therefor kills an uninvolved family member of you, will you then, in revenge, kill an uninvolved family member of him ?

I was referring specifically to Q and a number of Atheist trolls in this thread, I will attempt to avoid using such statements again.

The problem is that the Muslims here habitually lie, is that because they're Muslims or is it just a coincidence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back