Islam in China: The Ancient Record of the Tang Dynasty

Padma said:
Hee hee hee. Good one. What I meant was, these guys will eat you alive for saying that the Lord, I mean that "Jesus will come back on judgment day".

Surely you dont know anything about Islam, YES, Jesus will come back on the day of judgment but he is NOT lord, he is just a prophet:

http://www.jesuswillreturn.com

Well actually I read and found that Islam is lacking in many ways.

As islam will be better know in other parts of the world.
people will be able to read and see for themselves what it truly is.

many cant anwser you right now because they have to take you word for
It as they havent read the Koran.

However as times pass and you increase your knowleage of the word of God you will See that Jesus in fact is Lord.

In true fact you havent read the New testament Because if you truly did There is no way that you could believe in the Koran.

Proud_Muslim said:
Surely you dont know anything about Islam, YES, Jesus will come back on the day of judgment but he is NOT lord, he is just a prophet:

http://www.jesuswillreturn.com
Please forgive my ignorance of Islam P.M...My response to Joe was meant as a gentle warning to tread lightly. At the time Joe was our newest member. Perhaps I should assume next time that we can all take care of our selves and not each other when it comes down to a verbal slam. Thank you for the web site. I would be wise to look at it and further my education.

Joe said:
However as times pass and you increase your knowleage of the word of God you will See that Jesus in fact is Lord.

r u takin about the same "lord" who got killed by a buch of jews, the same "lord" who bled on the cross. dont be stupid there is no way Jesus is God. he is a great Prohet. end of story.

ps. you honestly think anyone who has to go to the toilet to have a shit is God? yeah Jesus felt really God like when he was on the bog. right? i bet he felt God like as well when he was bleedin on the cross. work it out Joey. :eek: God or prophet?

Joe said:

another thing.

Jesus is "god" right. but i thought it was only God that could give ldeath or rebirth.

so

1) which God gave jesus death and casued him to ressurect if JESUS IS GOD?

2) how did the universe survive for three whole days withou God. a nursery full of kids wouldn't do much good without any teachers to supervise kids would it. no the kids would g haywire. how would this country cope without the police. it wouldn;t there would be mass looting and crime etc. as there was in iraq with fall of Sadam. all of this doesnt compare though to the vastness of the universe does it?

3) If "the lord" can be killed by a bunch of jews then how is going to send billions of people to hell on judgement day. think about it. he has to manage all of Satan's army plus the army of people who are going to hell. and as Christians belive there will be a great war so dont you think the "lord" is gonna get banged? The christian version of God is very weak.

Allah is all mighty though, and Jesus was nothing more then a great proohet, peace be upon him.

and once again, do you honestly think anyone who has to go to the toilet to have a shit is God? yeah Jesus felt really God like when he was on the bog. right? i bet he felt God like as well when he was bleedin on the cross. work it out Joey. God or prophet?

Allah is all mighty though, and Jesus was nothing more then a great proohet, peace be upon him.

Jesus is known as the son of god, not god himself.
Allah was known as a moon and war god, with three daughters, and a wife. In other words, far more vulnerable to criticism as a purely monothestic god.

Well When following someone you look at there actions
no blame can be found in Jesus (peace be upon him)and he was pure love.

However Mohammed life and thoughs where in total contrast to Jesus.

We Say that God has 99 names and Mercy is one of them Forgiveness etc ..

However I dont see that In Allah's Profit.

If I simply had to choose based on Deeds and actions as well as

teaching Without a Doubt Jesus is the man.

Also the bible doesnt make sense to you because you have been Brain washe with hate for anything that goes beyond your beliefs.

munim_786 You are young and learn with time not to hate others that are not like you. you will also in time be able to develope independant though.

Right now all you speak are words from your Imam and not your own.

I am free to question my God because he gave me free will.
However you believe that if you question your that you will
go to hell or ridculed by someone in your mosque.

the site is basically defunct at least since 1998, Qais Ali, the original content author of this site, is no longer a Muslim today

Padma said:
Please forgive my ignorance of Islam P.M...My response to Joe was meant as a gentle warning to tread lightly. At the time Joe was our newest member. Perhaps I should assume next time that we can all take care of our selves and not each other when it comes down to a verbal slam. Thank you for the web site. I would be wise to look at it and further my education.

You are very welcome.

crazymikey said:
Jesus is known as the son of god, not god himself.
Allah was known as a moon and war god, with three daughters, and a wife. In other words, far more vulnerable to criticism as a purely monothestic god.

Can you prove that Allah is the moon and war God ?????????????? :rolleyes:

Conclusion: Jesus of Nazareth is a figure of history

Clearly there are events recorded in connection with Jesus’ life that many non-Christians will not accept, such as the miracles, the virgin birth, and the resurrection. However what is beyond dispute is that Yeshua (‘Jesus’) of Nazareth was a figure of history, who lived, attracted a following in his life time amongst his fellow Jews and was executed by crucifixion by the Roman authorities, after which his followers spread rapidly. Both secular and Christian sources of the period agree on this.

The primary sources for the history of Jesus’ public life are the gospels. These were written down relatively soon after his death — within living memory — and we have every indication that these sources were accepted as reliable in the early Christian community, during a period when first and second hand witnesses to Jesus’ life were still available.

We conclude that any statements about ‘Isa (Jesus) in the Qur’an, made six centuries after Jesus’ death, must be judged against the historical evidence from these first century sources, and not vice versa.

munim_786 said:
ps. you honestly think anyone who has to go to the toilet to have a shit is God? yeah Jesus felt really God like when he was on the bog. right? i bet he felt God like as well when he was bleedin on the cross. work it out Joey. :eek: God or prophet?

It is high time you grew up munim

Vienna said:
It is high time you grew up munim
Vienna, Munim made an interesting point about Jesus having a b.m. Where else could the phrase "Holy shit!" come from? :p

Padma said:
Vienna, Munim made an interesting point about Jesus having a b.m. Where else could the phrase "Holy shit!" come from? :p

All he made was a childish observation, Jesus was a man in all his glory, and private bits too. He was human, but to understand who Jesus really was would be too much for munim to ever understand.

The phrase "Holy shit" is an Americanism, perhaps from the Batman and Robin era.

The phrase "Holy shit" is an Americanism, perhaps from the Batman and Robin era.[/QUOTE]
Thanks! That was great! :D

Vienna said:
Just as much as you cannot prove he isn't

How many times I need to prove it to you ??? here it is again in your FACE:

Reply To The Moon-God Myth & Other Deceptive Attacks On Islam:

''And from among His Signs are the night and the day, and the sun and the moon. Prostrate not to the sun nor to the moon, but prostrate to Allah Who created them, if you (really) worship Him'' (The Noble Quran 41:37)

CONTENTS

Morey's Deceptive Methods
How Morey quotes from Professor Coon
How Morey quotes from Caesar Farah
Morey Contradicts Himself
Irrelevant Archeological Evidence
How Morey Twists Things
Morey's Intended Audience
Fallacy of Equivocation
False Evidence
Optical Delusions
What was the Name of that Moon-god?
Concealed Evidence
Back to the Real Issue
Morey's Folly
The Crescent Moon in Islam
Questions Answered
Works Cited
Appendix

http://www.islamic-awareness.org/Quran/Sources/Allah/moongod.html

Dont ever ask about it again Vienna, I am posting the above for the FOURTH time now!! :rolleyes:

Back